Online play experience...story of my online play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champion

My next match was against champion.It was a T20 ladder match.
    He was in 2009/10 season.Here is the detail of both teams:

Although the pitch was good for batting,I decided to field first.
    H made 107/7 in 20 overs.His top order collasped but ,A Voges,in lower middle order made 53* in 44 balls.T Siddal took 5/16, and J Atkin was impressive with 1/7 in his 4 overs.
    Here is the screen shot of his batting and my bowling cards:

A Flicker and H Neate started well but could not make big scores both were out on 19 and 17 respectively.However, P Hacker and c Hancock batted well and got the target in 16th over. Both made 46* and 21* respectively.S Patel and G Swam took one wicket each.
    Here is the screen shot of my batting card:

I won the match by 8 wickets and T Siddall was man of the match for match winning bowling performance of 5/16.Here is the final score card of the match:
    Last edited by habib; 01-07-2010, 06:37 PM.
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

• zee11

Next match was against zee11.It was also a T20 ladder match.H was in season 2009 and was playing with Sussex as his team.
      Here is the detail of both teams:

Only two changes were made in the team.A Cullin was playing as a wicket keeper and G Hucknall was playing in place of C Hancock.
      I won the toss and decided to field again bcz this pitch was tricky and there was no idea whether it ll support batting or bowling.
      T Siddall was just superb with the ball and removed his top order quickely.He took 4/18M'Jenkins and Y Arafat were the only batsmen who went into double figures.Both scored 19 and 20 respectively.He was all out on 85 in 19th over.
      Here is the screen shot of his batting and my bowling cards:

While chasing,Y arafat bowled a superb first over.He took the wicket of A Flicker on very first ball and his 1st over was madden.But then H Neate and P Hacker batted well.Both were on 40* and 34* when my opponent got disconnected.My team required on 8 runs to win in remaining 4 overs.
      Here is the screen shot before his disconnection:

NO RESULT:
      There should be Duckworth-Lewis Method in online games in case of disconnections.
      Last edited by habib; 01-07-2010, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• but then people can dissconnect when in front so it wouldn't really work.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
          but then people can dissconnect when in front so it wouldn't really work.
          Yeah,was just joking lolz

Comment

• Hullo

My next match was a ladder one day match and it was against Hullo.He was in 2021 season was having a good team.

He won the toss and decided to bat first.But soon he started balming me as a cheater saying my bowlers have the averages which are impossible to have in the game.He made 125 and was all out in 4oth over.J Clare was his top scorer with 48.While in bowling, H Edmead took 5/36.
            Here is the detail of his batting card:

When I started batting,I tried to convince him that I am not a cheater but he was not believing me at all.I was in shock when he called all Pakistanies cheaters even though he was a Pakistani too.He abused my mom and sis too.Only thing I could do to make him happy was disconnecting the game and I disconnected my game when I was 66/0 in 13 overs.
            Here is the screen shot of the game at that point:

I could have won the game easily but I was not wanting to win after what he was thinking.I dont know why ppl become so aggressive while blaming others.After all it was just a game winning or losing was not important.And I did that just to feel him better.May Allah guide us in the right path.
            The path where we respect others,respect other's moms and sisters.Amen!

Comment

• This might be the last post for online stories.Now
              I am thinking to take some tough task of writing stories of international teams.Which team should I pick as my international team,team with great challenges.My personal preference is Bangladesh,bcz this team has some potentail but have no respect in international level.I could chose Aus but this team is already very good and ofcourse I cant chose Ireland.So what are the opinions???

Comment

• I am sorry about what that guy said to you and I think that it would be really good to do a story as bangladesh because they are the underdogs. At first it would be great to have the occasional win, but as you continue you could actually start posing some real competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                  I am sorry about what that guy said to you and I think that it would be really good to do a story as bangladesh because they are the underdogs. At first it would be great to have the occasional win, but as you continue you could actually start posing some real competition.
                  Ok thats great,I was thinking that too

Comment

• i also think that Bangladesh would be a great idea

shame that this story has come to an end though

Comment

• Mickeyforce

Playing an online match after quite a few days and was shocked by a stunning performance by Mickeyforce.This mate was probably in season 2016/17 bcz he had some players who made their ODI debute in 2015 and 2016.
                      Here is the detail of both team players that played the match:

The pitch was very supportive for bowlers and in the latter half it was almost unplayable for the batsmen.
                      Unfortunately I lost the toss and he made a right decision to bat first.He made a small total of 105/8 in 20 overs with J Murray as his top scorer 41 of 32 balls.J Atkin took 4/11 while H Edmead took 3/27.
                      Here is his score card:

His bowling attack was even better than mine in a way that he was playing with 5 bowlers while I played with 4.
                      A Flicker was the only batsman who scored above 30,he made 35.I could make only 88/9 in 20 overs and lost the match.Three of his bowlers took 2 wickets each.Here is my pathetic performance with the bat:

He won the match by 17 runs but still man of the match was J Atkin for taking 4 wickets by giving away 11 runs only.
                      Here is the final score card of the match:

The only difference I think was,playing with 4 regular bowlers.But even then he played well and bowled with great accuracy.It was my 5th lost.

Comment

• MAVRiCK

My next match was a T20 ladder match and it was against one of the strongest team MAVERiCK,who had played 90 matches with 68 won, 21 lost and one draw.He was ranked 10 and most of the user thought that he was a cheater.But he was not a cheater as his team was just fair enough and he was in 2020+ season.
                        I would say Mickeyforce's team was better than his team in terms of batting, however in bowling both were almost equal.

I made few changes in my last team.Spinner P Stewart was in the side in place of N Bradely.
                        Pitch was good for batting but there was a little help for bowlers early on.So I decided to bowl first after winning the toss.
                        He scored 141/5 in 20 overs.J Clare and H Bolton scored 44* and 43* respectively.P stewart took 2/30.My part time bowlers were again expensive and they went for 47 runs in their 4 overs.
                        Here is the his batting card:

My openers H Neate and P Hacker batted well this time and scored 39 and 52 runs respectively.Others contributed in bits to achieve the target in 19th over with 6 wickets in hand.J Clare was good with the ball too and took 2/27.
                        Here is my batting card:

I won the match by 6 wickets and it was P Hacker who was given man of the match for his brilliant fifty as an opener.Here is the final score card of the match:

It was a proudy feeling for me to play against #10 and winning the match.Cheers!
                        Last edited by habib; 01-12-2010, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Just have a feeling that I need to finish season 2056 to get some better players through contarcts in order to strengthen my batting and part time bowling options.
                          Soon will be back with some other stories.

Comment

• New Contracts

Some new contracts are made:
                            In Batting:
                            C Woodworth has left the club, he was 35 years old
                            Contracts of 30 years old H Neate and 28 years old G Graham were renewed for one year each
                            23 years old youngster,F Bowles, was contracted for 3 years
                            In Wicket keeping
                            Megson 35 years old keeper has left the club
                            while 26 years old,Peter Rundle,has been contracted for 2 years
                            and 23 years old youngster, Any Menen, has been contracted for 3 years.
                            Club has now 5 wicket keepers.
                            In bowling
                            34 years old James Brownlow has left the club
                            while 21 years old youngster,Jack English, has been contracted for 3 years
                            Contract of N Bradely,who is 31 now, has been renewed for one year.
                            England contract players
                            Club still have 6 batsmen and 5 bowlers who have England contracts

Comment

• Sorry for a long absence.
                              There are many reasons for that:
                              1.I have become a father last Thursday, God blessed me with a beautiful son named Belal Abd Ur-Rehman.So just bussy with him and dont have much time for playing games now..
                              2.My spring semester has started yesterday and now I have a bit of extra burden in the form of home assignments and exams prep.
                              3.Job is another factor for that.
                              So due to all these reasons,I might not be able to see and post threads as frequently as I used to be
                              But still will try to have some stories at least in a weak or so when ever I will play online

Comment

• Originally posted by habib View Post
                                1.I have become a father last Thursday, God blessed me with a beautiful son named Belal Abd Ur-Rehman.So just bussy with him and dont have much time for playing games now..
                                Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                                X