Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has been mentioned before on a few times. Are you updated with the latest patch? From previous talks with Chris he thinks it might be an XP or Vista problem, what OS are you running?

Comment

• Something happened to my LBW . The video stops for 3 seconds when the ball hits the pad . Reinstalled the game but still have this problem .
      Last edited by str; 03-23-2009, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• I noticed a little bug in the game today when playing on my Glamorgan game. My opener Francois Du Plessis was dropped off a no ball and it still counted in Du Plessis' innings statistics as a dropped catch.

Comment

• I am still waiting for help .

Comment

• str, are you using the patched version of the game?

What are your system specs? Are your video card drivers up to date? Are you using an integrated graphics card? (ie. Laptop)

Comment

• I find a massive problem with the game is the number of LBW's that are recieved in an innnings

ive been playin alot due to School holidays and am finding that i get 8 or 9 LBW's an innings both for and against me, this is totally inaccurate and should be fixed!!!

what fun is it being bowled out LBW!!!

Comment

• 200GB space and using ATI Radeon 512MB graphics card . The problem started after an internet game .

Reinstalled the game . Tried every way . I think I have to delete my save folder to fix it .

I can't do it you know .
                Last edited by str; 04-17-2009, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread.

Comment

• str, are your graphics drivers up to date? Go to RadarSync.com and download their free driver scanner.

Are you using the digital or CD version?

Comment

• Yes everything is good . LBW video stops for 3 seconds when the ball touches the batsman's pad . This is the only problem .

I use 2 antivirus programs . So PC is fast and virus free .

Digital version .

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyril Washbrook View Post
                        EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread.
                        Edited because forgot to post ATI Radeon .

Comment

• Hi

I have recently bought International Cricket Captain 2008 and I can't install it, every time I try to Install it goes to a white screen. I have always wanted a version of the game and I have tried the demos, and now I have finally been bothered to buy it I can't install it, could you help me?

I am using Vista.

Comment

• Use Windows XP . Vista is slow .

Comment

• The demo's have worked with Vista before

Comment

• Vista isn't slow if you have a decent PC, and it works well on Vista. Does it give any options? At what point in the installation does it whitescreen?

Comment

Working...
                                X