• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FollowedOn View Post
    Zimbabwe:
    Marumani opens in OD/T20 and is underrated
    Madhevere opens in OD/T20 as well.
    Myers, Marumani and Shumba all underrated, are playing regularly for Zimbabwe and are all seen as the future of Zim cricket.
    I think Brian Mudzinganyama's birth date is wrong, cricinfo says he is 26.
    Luke Jongwe feels underrated

South Africa:
    Cameron Shekleton is underrated, IRL got the KZN inland FC player of the year award and one of only 2 players to get a multi year contract (with Cameron Delport)

Out of interest, when about will the updated database be released? Would like to wait for it before starting my long term saves
    Not sure on the date of the next patch yet, should know more later this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499
      Imad wasim says.
      Due to my history of injuries, I would rather just play white-ball cricket as I do not think I would be able to last the duration of a Test match. Playing white-ball cricket is the best option for me and will also allow me to extend my career longer and that way I can also serve Pakistan for a longer period of time.
      Thanks, please link to the articles you're finding in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499
        Players who should be retired from 20 over and 20 overs international.
        kemar Roach
        Shane Dowrich
        Shannon
        Kyle Hope
        solozano
        vishual Singh
        Moseley
        Sherman Lewis
        Sajid Khan
        Zia Ul Haq
        Players who should be retired from FC,Tests.
        Ravi Rampaul
        Carlos Brathwaite
        Andre Fletcher
        Ben Dwarshuis
        Sohail Akhtar
        cottrell
        Have you got links for any of these?

Comment

• Originally posted by Surreylad29 View Post
          Is there any update on Cameron steel getting added to Surrey? Along with Gus Atkinson getting changed to RFM?
          Cameron Steel is at Surrey in next update, Gus Atkinson has been changed to RMF.

Comment

• Hilal8844554499 If you keep up this duplicate posting I'm going to ban you as this is wasting so much of my time trying to control your posts in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caoimhin View Post

The Leinster v Middlesex match was to celebrate the centenary of the Leinster league, nothing about Eoin Morgan was mentioned at the time, he was only awarded a testimonial season in 2020. It was a List A T20 by all accounts in Ireland.
              A benefit match is on notes for this scorecard in various locations. The match didn't count as a professional game so stats from it can't be added to the database.

Comment

• Sureshot When will the next IOS update be released?

Comment

• Sureshot Dan Moriarty of Surrey should be english

A year of Dan Moriarty: From relative anonymity to one of the country's best young spinners | The Cricketer, cricket news, county cricket, Surrey, Royal London Cup

Comment

• Originally posted by bendy View Post
                    Sureshot Dan Moriarty of Surrey should be english

https://www.thecricketer.com/Topics/...p_cricket.html
                    He's English in the latest DB on Steam, is he not English on your save? I can't recall changing his nationality at any point (and the thread suggests I haven't).

Not sure on next iOS patch, we'll hopefully know more by the end of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

A benefit match is on notes for this scorecard in various locations. The match didn't count as a professional game so stats from it can't be added to the database.
                      I don't mind if you include it or not but it was not a benefit match for Eoin Morgan from the Irish side anyway. And it would be very strange for Middlesex to have a benefit for him in an away match where he wasn't even present.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caoimhin View Post

I don't mind if you include it or not but it was not a benefit match for Eoin Morgan from the Irish side anyway. And it would be very strange for Middlesex to have a benefit for him in an away match where he wasn't even present.
                        Soudns odd, perhaps the notes are wrong, though they are duplicated.

Get cricket scorecard of Only Match, LEINS vs MIDDX, Middlesex tour of Irelan 2019 at Pembroke Cricket Club, Sandymount, Dublin dated June 21, 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Soudns odd, perhaps the notes are wrong, though they are duplicated.

Get cricket scorecard of Only Match, LEINS vs MIDDX, Middlesex tour of Irelan 2019 at Pembroke Cricket Club, Sandymount, Dublin dated June 21, 2019.

It is strange, other sites could have copied the cricinfo notes so that may explain the duplication.

I watched the start of the match on YouTube just to make sure I wasn't going crazy and there was no mention of Morgan. Nor on the Leinster site in the announcement or match report.
                          Leinster Lightning v Middlesex Twenty20 Challenge Match between the two sides set for Friday 21st of June in Dublin.

It's only one match so not a huge issue at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

I wouldn't say his real world record is solid. His batting record is probably as bad as you'll find in county cricket, certainly worse than the likes of Revis or Duke. In game he seems to often average well into the 30s.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210815-160430_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.4 KB ID:	76916
                            Joe Cooke Probably saw this post as used it as inspiration for a good performance, because today he scored 60 and took 5 wickets. His batting could maybe be a bit higher, but his bowling should be a lot higher and an all rounder, because he has been bowling a lot, and well, this year in OD matches

Comment

• Originally posted by FollowedOn View Post
                              Zimbabwe:
                              Marumani opens in OD/T20 and is underrated Changed to a OD/20 Over opener and improved.
                              Madhevere opens in OD/T20 as well. Changed ,thanks.
                              Myers, Marumani and Shumba all underrated, are playing regularly for Zimbabwe and are all seen as the future of Zim cricket. All three of these have been improved.
                              I think Brian Mudzinganyama's birth date is wrong, cricinfo says he is 26.
                              Luke Jongwe feels underrated Good point, have improved.
                              Relating to this, apparently Madhevere is spelt as Wessley(from zim cricket Twitter and now cricinfo)
                              Also Tanaka Chivanga the fast bowler is meant to be very good
                              Just on the name thing, andile Phehlukwayo is spelt Andy in the game, can this be changed as well please, it’s been bugging me for ages!

Comment

• Sureshot Scott Borthwick should be a full all rounder now and not part timer. In OD especially always bowls his full allotment and bowling well. 44-2 against Surrey in the semi tonight

He's all-rounder in next db patch.
                                Last edited by Sureshot; 08-24-2021, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X