X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499
    Hassan Khan is RHB rather than LHB.
    Abbas getting select in Pakistan 20 over international team from 2021.
    Umar Amin is OD no. 4.
    Rohail Nazir contract Should be change to 3 years with Nothren.
    Tian Keokemoer is RFM.
    Nicholas w.i batsman is OS.
    Andre McCarthy bowling should be improve.
    Raymon Reifer should be 20 over no. 7.
    Haris Sohail is 20 over overrated.
    Jason Trinidad cc player needs bowling improve.
    Hafeez is back to bowling improve.
    Magram of Trinidad cc is LG.
    Asad Shafiq bowling should be improve, bowling a lot in FC cricket in real.
    Melbourne Stars Cartwright should be RM bowler.
    Turner is bowling very less these days in real.
    Matthew Wade is RM.
    Pathum Nissanka change to OS.
    Azhar Ali is overrated
    Abdullah Shafiq is not getting to domistic team he's in Pakistan team in real
    Wade is RFM not RM
    Turner bowled in the last T20, he wasn't bowling die to a shoulder issue.

===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Tendekai Mataranyika, Mathew Welch and Brian Bennett are all appearing for Zim Emerging in the series against Namibia, not sure if they’re in the database but are obviously quite highly rated.

Also think Chibhabha is a bit overrated, shouldn’t be making the international side.

Chakbhva is underrated, had a great series against Bangladesh

Tiripano is underrated, never did well for me. Should also be an all rounder IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam View Post

Wade is RFM not RM
        Turner bowled in the last T20, he wasn't bowling die to a shoulder issue.
        Could legit make a case for Wade to be RMF given the odd occasion he does bowl it's above 140km. Turner definitely an all-rounder, only thing holding him back has been the bad shoulder issue mentioned here.

Comment

• Bangladesh:
          • Mushfiqur Rahim's FC batting order should be 4 and not 6, and in contrast Liton Das's batting in FC should be 6 as he is the test wicket keeper. Besides, change Mushfiqur's bowling as RM to OS, thus, hopefully, he won't get those few unrealistic bowling overs in Test matches. Perhaps all wicketkeepers should not have RM/LM as bowling?
          • Mithun Ali should be part-time WK alongside having OS and not RM. He bowled a few overs of Offbreaks in a ODI against Srilanka or New Zealand IIRC.
          • Test skipper Mominul Haque's batting position can be set as 4 in TEST as Nazmul Hossain is considered n3 now.
          • Nurul Hasan is the best wicketkeeper in Bangladesh, therefore if he gets selected alongside other keepers in the XI, the gloves should be given to him automatically.
          • Ziaur Rahman should be very aggressive.
          • Irfan Sukkur's batting order should be 7(FC), 5(OD), 5(t20) and not opener anymore. Besides, his aggression should be normal or even aggressive and not defensive.
          • Mahedi Hasan(12/12/1994) should not selected in Test but only in T20 and ODI for Bangladesh. Besides, his batting position should be 7 for all formats (maybe n3 in T20?). In T20 his position has been constantly changed because of his pinch hitting ability. In recent T20 series against Australia he batted in n8, n3 and even as an opener.
          • Mohammad Saifuddin should be RFM and not RMF. He barely bowls abobe 134 kmh. He is definitely not defensive and should be given normal(or even aggressive) aggression.
          • Afif Hossain's batting position should be 5 for FC and OD and 4 in T20.
          • Most Bangladesh's Pacers should be RFM except Taskin Ahmed(RF), Ebadat Hossain(RF), Hasan Mahmud(RF), Rubel Hossain(RMF), Shoriful Islam(LMF), Khaled Ahmed(RMF), Kazi Anik(LMF) and .
          • Nayeem Hasan should be selected only in Test squad.
          • Nasum Ahmed should get selected in ODI and T20 Bangladesh squad.
          • Taskin Ahmed's batting position should be 9 in all format.
          • Aminul Islam should be considered as a bowler only and batting position should be 7(FC) 8 in other formats.
          • Parvez Hossain Emon is noway a very defensive. He should be normal aggression.
          • There are two players in the database as Shahin Alam and Mohammad Shahin who are the same person. Delete one of them. Keep the one named Shahin Alam.
          Last edited by ZH8; 08-19-2021, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• Sureshot Bedingham needs to be improved, he’s really poor on the game. He’s in the frame for South Africa and leading scorer in the championship this year.

Comment

• I see Chris Benjamin will be moved to very aggressive, he's probably also worth a bit of a batting boost. Yes, I've improved him for next patch.

Miles Hammond also acquitted himself well in the hundred... I feel his ability is fair at the moment, him and Benjamin are similar in the next build.

Lewis Goldsworthy could be better white ball economy wise and hit 4 50s in the one day cup, development competition or not this lad is now first team for Somerset in all formats so should be playing all formats in game. His abilities in game are fair, he has very good potential in game. Whilst he may have done well in the One Day Cup, his FC record this season with the bat has been pretty average.

I think George Scott should move from all rounder to batsman who bowls part time. Batted well in the One Day Cup this season and not bowling much. Fair call, have changed.

Understand your reticence to improve Lewis Hill based on his season so far but perhaps he could at least be tweaked so he's getting in the Leicestershire side? He's been captaining the one day team and playing a very senior role in all formats this season.

Some recent under 19s who could probably be improved:

George Balderson Fair call, he was under-rated with the ball, so have improved.

Ben Charlesworth He's got potential to be a good batting all-rounder in game, I feel that's fair.

Dan Mousley He's got some potential in game, mostly to be a decent county player. bit early to say with him yet.

Luke Doneathy He's been improved

Jack Morley Morley can be turned in to a solid bowler in game.

I think these guys look like they'll have good county careers so should be good enough at the start of the game that they'd get in the Leicestershire or Derbyshire team with enough potential to break into their own County teams within a season or two.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 08-24-2021, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Not sure if it’s been mentioned but poor Moeen Ali needs a serious improvement - had a Worcestershire save & he couldn’t buy a run or a wicket & certainly no chance of an England call up - Now I’m on another new county save and the AI is batting him at #9 for Worcestershire - the man walks in at #3 as our best batsman all day long

I've been tweaking Moeen for the next patch.
                Last edited by Sureshot; 08-24-2021, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Just had my star bowler for Victoria taken out for the South African T20 Tournament. As far as I'm aware there are no internationals in South Africa's T20 comp but it's a nice change of pace that tests my squad's depth though. I can't recall any Aus players being taken out for another domestic comp before.

Comment

• Just played a series between Australia and West Indies 1984/85. Very good match engine to everyone! So well designed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post
                      Just had my star bowler for Victoria taken out for the South African T20 Tournament. As far as I'm aware there are no internationals in South Africa's T20 comp but it's a nice change of pace that tests my squad's depth though. I can't recall any Aus players being taken out for another domestic comp before.
                      That's cool. Money hungry young man.
                      who knows what will happen down the track people from Aus may go to SA for some $$
                      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam View Post

That's cool. Money hungry young man.
                        who knows what will happen down the track people from Aus may go to SA for some $$
                        It definitely caught me off guard since two of my main trio of fast bowlers had recently retired. I'm down to the dregs of my quicks now with my the next best replacements averaging 72 and 171 with the ball. For now I've resorted to batting for draws and hoping he comes back quickly. I'm used to having Eng domestic squads ravaged with IPL, 100 and internationals but not the Aussies.

And I'll be really annoyed if he shirks his BBL duty though. Please tell me T20 franchises can't poach from other T20 franchises...

Comment

• Tom Lammonby should be an all rounder, regularly used in t20 and bowls his full allocation. Should be LMF and bowling very well tonight against a strong Lancs t20 side.

Comment

• Playing the Bodyline Ashes and i can't find this player - https://www.espncricinfo.com/player/...-pataudi-32224 - Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi (Nawab of)

Comment

• Originally posted by hallmitchell View Post
                              Playing the Bodyline Ashes and i can't find this player - https://www.espncricinfo.com/player/...-pataudi-32224 - Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi (Nawab of)
                              I think he's been listed has an Indian player in previous versions as he represented both countries.

Comment

• Latham still opening across all formats.
                                Gayle not getting chosen in 1st season at all.
                                Obed McCoy also not getting chosen.
                                Munro & Guptill playing 5&6 in T20's, wrong.
                                Haseeb Hameed not getting chosen in Tests.
                                Wade not getting chosen in any format.
                                Linde or Fortuin not getting chosen in LO for SA.
                                Mohammed Abbas only plays Tests.
                                Masood over Imam and Butt in Tests for PAK, wrong.
                                Abid Ali not getting chosen over Haider Ali in Tests for PAK.
                                Russell, Walsh & Bravo not featuring in T20's for WI.
                                Kusal Perera not getting chosen in any format.
                                Lakmal not getting chosen in Tests.
                                Boult bowling 1st change, Wagner opening bowling for NZ.
                                Jordan & Ali not featuring in LO for Eng at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X