This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

New version released on Android, we've had confirmations from other's that it's now fixed. Can you confirm also?
    Yes! All good now.

Comment

Excellent.

Originally posted by Slowcoach View Post
      Points table in Pakistani domestic First Class competition is not applied properly.
      Rules for the competition state a convoluted points system that is then not applied at all.
      It reverts to a 9 points for a win, and 3 points for a first innings lead in a Draw.
      Problem is when applying points to a game in which the losing team had taken a first innings lead, it gives 6 points to the winning team, and 0 to the losing team.
      This is wrong and needs fixing.
      That's how it works in real life, the losing team with the lead after first innings don't get points, but they do stop the opposition getting 9 pts.

It is a very convoluted system, but it's working as it should in game from what I can see.

Unless you're not getting:

10 pts for a win when won by an innings
      9 pts for a win with first innings lead
      6 pts for a win with first innings deficit
      3 pts for draw with first innings lead
      0 pts for draw with first innings deficit or any loss

I had lots of fun this year with working out this points system and the 0.2pts for every wicket with a non-spinner in West Indies FC!

Comment

Originally posted by fielder View Post
        Started new game with England and about 5 times now the game has frozen midway through a match. I go to change bowler etc and no matter what I press nothing happens so I therefore have to quit the game and then start it up again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
        What are you doing when it freezes? Is there anything on the screen or is play over stuck down like the previous report on this?

Comment

What are you doing when it freezes? Is there anything on the screen or is play over stuck down like the previous report on this?
          It just happens midway through a Test match normally. I haven't noticed the play over button being stuck down. I just go to try and change the bowler or press OK to select which batsman I want to come in next and no matter what button I try and press it just doesn't select it. So my only option is to quit the game and then start up again. Probably happened about 10 times now in the first season I've played.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ground Records view.png
Views:	344
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	61723
            Originally posted by Silly Point View Post

Hi

I'm just before the first Ashes Test. I've just double checked incase I'm missing something.

When I go into Records and Partnership records and select by Ground, historical feats show up but if I select for example:

Ground / First Class / Since 2017 or Season then the ground, then shouldn't I be able to see my best Test (First Class) or performances on that ground?

I've been through every ground listed in the fourth from left tab and everything remains blank.

Many thanks
            Using those filters, this is what I see.

Views:	351
ID:	61724

(Click to expand)

My in-game date is:

Name:	Date.png
Views:	313
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	61725

What do you get? Screenshots would be great.
            Attached Files

Comment

It just happens midway through a Test match normally. I haven't noticed the play over button being stuck down. I just go to try and change the bowler or press OK to select which batsman I want to come in next and no matter what button I try and press it just doesn't select it. So my only option is to quit the game and then start up again. Probably happened about 10 times now in the first season I've played.
              Okay, next time it happens does pressing the Escape key help?

Are you running any other programs at the same time?

Are you on Steam?

Comment

Views:	344
ID:	61723

Using those filters, this is what I see.

Views:	351
ID:	61724

(Click to expand)

My in-game date is:

Name:	Date.png
Views:	313
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	61725

What do you get? Screenshots would be great.

Please find screenshots attached. If I'm being really thick and doing something wrong then please tell me. Don't want to do anything that affects career I've started but would be good if it could work if I start a new one in the future and obviously if anyone else is having the same problem.

Many thanks for your time

Comment

Please find screenshots attached. If I'm being really thick and doing something wrong then please tell me. Don't want to do anything that affects career I've started but would be good if it could work if I start a new one in the future and obviously if anyone else is having the same problem.

Many thanks for your time
                  iiiiiinteresting.

Are you on Steam/Windows? I'd like to look at that save.

Comment

iiiiiinteresting.

If you try the save I messaged you earlier, I've been having a similar problem.
                    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post

If you try the save I messaged you earlier, I've been having a similar problem.
                      Got it, passing on to Chris for further investigation.

Comment

iiiiiinteresting.

Looks like somebody else has been in touch with a similar experience.

I'm on MAC.

I have a completely separate career going as Glamorgan as well. Looks like my first two CC games were home matches but nothing shows up under Cardiff?

Comment

Not the biggest bug in the world I'll admit but...

Please see the screenshot below. Bottom left says I won by seven wickets. Thinking back and looking at info I think I enforced the follow-on.

Wouldn't it be better if it showed the innings in the order they occurred (Like a scorecard would normally on Cricinfo for example) which would be Glam 1st, North 1st, North 2nd, Glam 2nd?

We batted last an knocked off the runs.
                          Last edited by Silly Point; 07-13-2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Okay, next time it happens does pressing the Escape key help?

Are you running any other programs at the same time?

Are you on Steam?
                            Pressing escape has worked a treat! Thanks for your help.

Comment

Pressing escape has worked a treat! Thanks for your help.
                              Okay, that's interesting, it's probably cancelling a failed popup. We checked in a fix for this in the last patch that we were able to get a repeat for with the change bowler menu (and it *should* apply to all popups).

What device are you playing on?

If you go in to options menu, what version number have you got?

Comment

Looks like somebody else has been in touch with a similar experience.

I'm on MAC.

I have a completely separate career going as Glamorgan as well. Looks like my first two CC games were home matches but nothing shows up under Cardiff?
                                Yes, we've got the save from DaveK, Chris is taking a look at why it's not displaying.

Comment

Working...
                                X