X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sureshot
    replied
    I've conversed with nomanbashir through email. The 2017 Mac version has been removed from sale as it doesn't work with Big Sur.

Those who have purchased will still be able to download.

Leave a comment:

• nomanbashir
    replied
    Hi everyone, I am using CC'17 on Macbook Pro (MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), macOS Big Sur, 11.2.3). As I run the game, I see a zoomed-in version of the display which is not responsive. How can I solve the problem?

Leave a comment:

• Lankanator
    replied
    Bug: Can't select my own squad for the first tour of the season

Details: Playing as Bangalore and Sri Lanka. 2021 season

I attached a video so you can have a better idea but this is the gist of it - I'm about to begin my international season after my domestic season has finished, champions cup is first up, I press continue, other matches are simulated, the button on the bottom says contracts for some weird reason so I press it, it sims a few more matches and my squad has been selected for me. It's pretty annoying because the squad selected is terrible as well.

I'd love to hear a solution to this becuase I don't want this happening for other tours at the start of seasons as well. Especially for world cups and tournaments like this.

Cheers. Big fan of the game and looking forward to the next one

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    This is weird but I've no idea how it happened so thought I should post!

Leave a comment:

• jtaylor1409
    replied
    Yeah I've tried Game recording as I record stuff for FM17 so that works fine but just seems to crash every time on CC. No worries I can workaround it by recording in Windowed and marginally stretching the screen so it's not a major problem but thought it was worth pointing out.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Have you tried the various modes in Bandicam? Looks like you get screen or game recording. I use Fraps, some apps don't like working with Open GL (what CC is built with), but I don't think Bandicam has that problem.

Leave a comment:

• jtaylor1409
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

What program are you recording with?
    Bandicam. Works fine when recording in Windowed mode but doesn't seem to record when in 'full game'.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by jtaylor1409 View Post
    I've just been recording an episode for my YT series, playing in full screen mode. However when I went off that window to stop my recording the game went down to desktop (as expected) but then disappeared from the list of loaded programmes (assume crashed). The progress of the game hasn't been saved as I was midway through an ODI so I've lost over half an hours worth of footage.

I've had it happen more than once so should be quite easy to replicate.
    What program are you recording with?

Leave a comment:

• SamTheRabbit
    replied
    On the mobile version, I've been playing as England up until 2021. The schedule had us play away to Bangladesh in December, home to them at the start of the summer and then HOME to them in December (might be a bit cold up at Headingley )

Also on a more general note, I've noticed a lot of Computer sides underuse their 5th and 6th bowlers, Bangladesh have basically just been bowling their 4 frontline bowlers despite having 3 or 4 all-rounders in the side

Leave a comment:

• jtaylor1409
    replied
    I've just been recording an episode for my YT series, playing in full screen mode. However when I went off that window to stop my recording the game went down to desktop (as expected) but then disappeared from the list of loaded programmes (assume crashed). The progress of the game hasn't been saved as I was midway through an ODI so I've lost over half an hours worth of footage.

I've had it happen more than once so should be quite easy to replicate.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    For stopping saved game size exploding we don't display them after a certain time, I think it might be an in-game month, but I might be wrong on that and would have to check with Chris next week.

Not something that we could patch for 2017, but I've made a note of it to see if we could implement with a compression of saved game data, which is probably due before the next stats expansion.

Leave a comment:

• Silly Point
    replied
    At the completion of a Test series for example, if I look at a scorecard from say the first Test, it doesn't show how many deliveries the batsmen have faced.

I think that it maybe does if you select the most recent match in the panel on the right, you can see lots of detail but if you go into Fixtures and Results then select an earlier match, the balls faced don't show.

Would it be possible to include this please?

Leave a comment:

• Prefect
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

#1) Looks like it's only generating a couple of 20 over matches if you're playing international only, will confirm with Chris as he will know more.

#2) Are you sure you're not looking at your own squad in Team Details? This will only show the players in your squad and no one else and thus no scroll bar (or minimal scroll bar if there is one), looking at your save in Player Records, it looks normal for NZ One Day.
    Yep I'm just playing and international career only. One Day career is fine - Domestic players usually play about 14 games (I think that might be slightly too many games which I'll talk about later). I almost never use the team details section unless I'm looking at the selected squads for other teams. I think the scroll bar thing must have just been me using the filters weirdly or something because I haven't come across the scroll bar acting weirdly since.

A conclusion I've come up with regarding the T20 games is this:
    T20 teams play 3 games
    One day teams play up to 17 games with a minimum of 14.
    First class teams play 10 as per usual

What if there is a glitch in the one day schedule saying that teams have to play 14 round robin games and FC have to play 10 games so with the remaining time in the season schedule there is only enough time for 3 T20 games to be played and that's it and then the seasons over. Basically what I'm saying is could the OD comp be stealing the time slots for T20 games and replacing them with one day games? This is just a theory but could be worth looking at.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Prefect View Post
    Hi. I've just noticed in my New Zealand save that players only play 2 or 3 T20s per season domestically. Additionally you can't use the scroll bar when using the filters: Combined. One Day. NZ One day - It only shows 14 players
    #1) Looks like it's only generating a couple of 20 over matches if you're playing international only, will confirm with Chris as he will know more.

#2) Are you sure you're not looking at your own squad in Team Details? This will only show the players in your squad and no one else and thus no scroll bar (or minimal scroll bar if there is one), looking at your save in Player Records, it looks normal for NZ One Day.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Softgrip View Post
    I just purchased the android version. Unfortunately, I can't read any of the text, which makes it impossible to play! Any idea why this might be?
    Are you running the latest version? Some older devices had this issue, but was fixed in a patch a while ago. If you're running the latest version (17.74) then what is your device?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X