X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Point
    replied
    I had Rory Burns get injured when batting during a Test match. It said broken rib, out for seven weeks. About a week after that match he's obviously unavailable for national selection but shows as playing matches at domestic level.

Surely if someone's injured they shouldn't show as playing at all.

Leave a comment:

• Mongrel
    replied
    Not sure whether just me, but only two youth players were generated in West Indies domestic cricket and both were English.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by moe View Post
    When clicking on the field to change positions left handers, it is showing them as right handers. Annoying
    Have you got the batsman filter set to all? All defaults to RHB, but individual batsman will be there handedness.

Originally posted by jedimasterlincoln View Post

CC Lancs v Warwicks first Day/night match, early on on season before the T20 started.... so might just be cos of the light nights but even the last few overs in the day it was still more like 5pm than 8/9pm.

And appreciate the feeback about team selection, but in the last version.... didn't it eventually have the feature of remembering your last online selection?
    I will check.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-26-2017, 10:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jedimasterlincoln
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Where were you playing and what time of day was being displayed?

In online mode it will automatically pick your last offline team selection for the match type that is selected in that online match.

CC Lancs v Warwicks first Day/night match, early on on season before the T20 started.... so might just be cos of the light nights but even the last few overs in the day it was still more like 5pm than 8/9pm.

And appreciate the feeback about team selection, but in the last version.... didn't it eventually have the feature of remembering your last online selection?

Leave a comment:

• moe
    replied
    When clicking on the field to change positions left handers, it is showing them as right handers. Annoying

Leave a comment:

• dave1970
    replied
    Please include Drs or sort out lbw as I've had some given out when the ball is missing the stumps

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by jedimasterlincoln
    Not sure if a bug.... first round of Day/Night CC matches.... even late into the day, the floodlights weren't on. Highlights just appeared to be set at the "late evening" time of day with one long shadow.
    Where were you playing and what time of day was being displayed?

Any feedback on this?
    In online mode it will automatically pick your last offline team selection for the match type that is selected in that online match.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-20-2017, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jedimasterlincoln
    replied
    Not a bug, more a feature that was installed on 2016 after some discussion here. Is it possible to Load previous line ups for type of game online, as it is when playing career?
    Any feedback on this?

Not sure if a bug.... first round of Day/Night CC matches.... even late into the day, the floodlights weren't on. Highlights just appeared to be set at the "late evening" time of day with one long shadow.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-20-2017, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Prefect
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post

What's the batsmans innate batting style like? i.e are they defensive, aggressive, v. aggressive?
    Latham - Defensive
    Raval - Defensive
    Williamson - Average
    Taylor - Aggresive
    Bruce - Very Aggressive
    Watling - Very Defensive
    Santner - Defensive
    de Grandhomme - Very Aggressive
    Southee - Very Aggressive
    Wagner - Defensive
    Boult - Average

Leave a comment:

• DaveK93
    replied
    Originally posted by Prefect View Post
    Umm so I was just playing a Test vs Sri Lanka at Wellington and something really strange happened. I needed like 329 runs in the fourth innings to win. Conditions were deteriorating; Bounce had 2 green bars out of 5 and wear had 3 green bars out of 5. I had 4 sessions to win the game so I thought I'd just take it slow and had my batsman's aggression at just 2 bars - defensive. But my batmen were batting as if their aggression was on full bars. They just kept smashing the ball everywhere - four, sixes and plenty of wickets. The game was wrapped up in under two sessions - I scored 150 runs and lost 6 wickets in the first session and then decimated in the second. But I kept my batsman's aggression at two bars and they kept trying to smash it. At one point de Grandhomme had just come in, he got a single first ball and then Santner hit two sixes in a row. Is this a bug or did I just fall to an unfortunate and bizarre collapse?
    What's the batsmans innate batting style like? i.e are they defensive, aggressive, v. aggressive?

Leave a comment:

• Prefect
    replied
    Umm so I was just playing a Test vs Sri Lanka at Wellington and something really strange happened. I needed like 329 runs in the fourth innings to win. Conditions were deteriorating; Bounce had 2 green bars out of 5 and wear had 3 green bars out of 5. I had 4 sessions to win the game so I thought I'd just take it slow and had my batsman's aggression at just 2 bars - defensive. But my batmen were batting as if their aggression was on full bars. They just kept smashing the ball everywhere - four, sixes and plenty of wickets. The game was wrapped up in under two sessions - I scored 150 runs and lost 6 wickets in the first session and then decimated in the second. But I kept my batsman's aggression at two bars and they kept trying to smash it. At one point de Grandhomme had just come in, he got a single first ball and then Santner hit two sixes in a row. Is this a bug or did I just fall to an unfortunate and bizarre collapse?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Baldwin View Post

Yeah, I get that as well. I think if we're in the same position then it must be an issue with the Mac update as a whole?
    New Mac build is in submission with Apple, fixes sound issue and is in sync with the fixes as in the 17.04 Steam thread on here.

Leave a comment:

• LastWicket
    replied
    Mithun Ali, Bangladesh WK who has played 2 odi and 12 t20i for them was called up into the England squad for Champions Trophy in the 1st season. There is no Moeen Ali in the side so somehow wrong Ali got called up. Moeen Ali played in the 3 warm up games and is not injured so something has bugged with squad selection.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Silly Point View Post

Not having much luck. Just tried e-mailing for the second time but it says something about mail server not responding.
    This issue with the kavcom mail server has now been sorted.

TickTock are doing new builds to fix the issue with sound and to update to our fix-list from Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Yes, an issue with the Mac build for everyone with sound. Something has gone wrong with it during submission, the same build was (and still is) working in testing before it was submitted. Investigating now, and I've asked TickTock to update to our latest build from the weekend.

Joe - Just checking with Andy whether these fixtures swap at a new season. Definitely working on a new save.

Edit: Yes, fixtures will only be re-sorted for a new season, as the fixtures are stored within the save, so only get refreshed for a new season.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-17-2017, 10:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X