Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea why I've lost commentary on MAC?

The commentary box is ticked and my computer sound is on.

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
      Any idea why I've lost commentary on MAC?

The commentary box is ticked and my computer sound is on.

Many thanks
      Odd, can you contact Tony through his site:

As he's our Mac support for things like this.

Comment

UI bug that I think has been there since the changes to the new skin. If you assign technique training to a bowler e.g. bowling technique/accuracy, when checked later to see what type of training you gave them there is no green highlighted text on accuracy. This this the same for all bowling training sub menus. This doesn't happen to batting technique training e.g batting technique/off side shots.

Comment

I've just updated to CC17 1.1 on Mac and now I've lost all sound during match highlights, even with the sound up on my computer and the sound highlights box ticked... anyone else experience this, and is there anything I can do to fix it myself?

And after the update, the FC latest scores are still not sorted by division...
          Last edited by Joe Baldwin; 07-16-2017, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Baldwin View Post
            I've just updated to CC17 1.1 on Mac and now I've lost all sound during match highlights, even with the sound up on my computer and the sound highlights box ticked... anyone else experience this, and is there anything I can do to fix it myself?

And after the update, the FC latest scores are still not sorted by division...
            I've lost sound too. See post or two above about contacting MAC support.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Odd, can you contact Tony through his site:

As he's our Mac support for things like this.
              Many thanks

Looks like I'm not the only one to have lost commentary.

Comment

I've lost sound too. See post or two above about contacting MAC support.
                Oh, helps if I read the posts just above mine

Have you got sound back after contacting them?

Comment

Oh, helps if I read the posts just above mine

Have you got sound back after contacting them?
                  Not having much luck. Just tried e-mailing for the second time but it says something about mail server not responding.

I did have comms but think it was maybe when I downloaded the update that it went wrong. Hopefully if we're not the only ones it'll be fixed for the next patch/update.

Comment

Not having much luck. Just tried e-mailing for the second time but it says something about mail server not responding.

I did have comms but think it was maybe when I downloaded the update that it went wrong. Hopefully if we're not the only ones it'll be fixed for the next patch/update.
                    Yeah, I get that as well. I think if we're in the same position then it must be an issue with the Mac update as a whole?

Comment

Yes, an issue with the Mac build for everyone with sound. Something has gone wrong with it during submission, the same build was (and still is) working in testing before it was submitted. Investigating now, and I've asked TickTock to update to our latest build from the weekend.

Joe - Just checking with Andy whether these fixtures swap at a new season. Definitely working on a new save.

Edit: Yes, fixtures will only be re-sorted for a new season, as the fixtures are stored within the save, so only get refreshed for a new season.
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 07-17-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

This issue with the kavcom mail server has now been sorted.

TickTock are doing new builds to fix the issue with sound and to update to our fix-list from Saturday.

Comment

Mithun Ali, Bangladesh WK who has played 2 odi and 12 t20i for them was called up into the England squad for Champions Trophy in the 1st season. There is no Moeen Ali in the side so somehow wrong Ali got called up. Moeen Ali played in the 3 warm up games and is not injured so something has bugged with squad selection.

Comment

Yeah, I get that as well. I think if we're in the same position then it must be an issue with the Mac update as a whole?
                            New Mac build is in submission with Apple, fixes sound issue and is in sync with the fixes as in the 17.04 Steam thread on here.

Comment

Umm so I was just playing a Test vs Sri Lanka at Wellington and something really strange happened. I needed like 329 runs in the fourth innings to win. Conditions were deteriorating; Bounce had 2 green bars out of 5 and wear had 3 green bars out of 5. I had 4 sessions to win the game so I thought I'd just take it slow and had my batsman's aggression at just 2 bars - defensive. But my batmen were batting as if their aggression was on full bars. They just kept smashing the ball everywhere - four, sixes and plenty of wickets. The game was wrapped up in under two sessions - I scored 150 runs and lost 6 wickets in the first session and then decimated in the second. But I kept my batsman's aggression at two bars and they kept trying to smash it. At one point de Grandhomme had just come in, he got a single first ball and then Santner hit two sixes in a row. Is this a bug or did I just fall to an unfortunate and bizarre collapse?

Comment

Originally posted by Prefect View Post
                                Umm so I was just playing a Test vs Sri Lanka at Wellington and something really strange happened. I needed like 329 runs in the fourth innings to win. Conditions were deteriorating; Bounce had 2 green bars out of 5 and wear had 3 green bars out of 5. I had 4 sessions to win the game so I thought I'd just take it slow and had my batsman's aggression at just 2 bars - defensive. But my batmen were batting as if their aggression was on full bars. They just kept smashing the ball everywhere - four, sixes and plenty of wickets. The game was wrapped up in under two sessions - I scored 150 runs and lost 6 wickets in the first session and then decimated in the second. But I kept my batsman's aggression at two bars and they kept trying to smash it. At one point de Grandhomme had just come in, he got a single first ball and then Santner hit two sixes in a row. Is this a bug or did I just fall to an unfortunate and bizarre collapse?
                                What's the batsmans innate batting style like? i.e are they defensive, aggressive, v. aggressive?
                                Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Working...
                                X