Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the great use of uniforms, when playing All Time Great series and in the 50 over mode, any chance of having the retro one day uniforms ?

Comment

Perhaps have the correct squads for the university teams for the first season? with them then all becoming available as free agents and then for the following seasons, random generation of players for the MCCU sides?
      Thoughts?

Comment

Couple of things I'd like to see (apologies if they exist on the PC version already but I'm on the iPhone one)

I'd like to see some better histories for county players. Would be nice to see what counties they've played for before and how they've done on a year by year basis.

Better Team Histories - would be nice to have some sort of trophy room so you can put your team in a historical context. Would also be nice to know what individual players have won if that could be incorporated.

Comment

I have an idea regarding player development/regression model based on Nba 2k16, it is very simple but extremely realistic and effective so here it goes: There should be three types of ovrall attributes for each of type players/regen , 1)initial overall skills (based on player production quality of that nation) , 2)Potential Ovr.all Skills (it could be initial ovr.all skills x rand between 1.2 to 1.8 ),and 3)Regressed Ovr.all skill (potential ovr.all skills x rand between 0.5 to 0.75 and there should be peak start period (a period where the player have reached his potential) which could be randomize b/w 23-30 age and then there will peak end period (or regression start age where the players starts losing his overall skills) this could be peak start age + random between 2 to 6 years , it is dead simple to implement and trust it is extremely realistic
          Before the peak start age the player will continue to gain attributes through that age until he reaches his potential and after peak end period player will continue to lose attributes until he reaches his regressed attributes. More over bad performances means players will not reach his potential as they will not gain/gain very low attributes that season.

Comment

The ability to label/tag players both in your squad and on other teams. Like have a little symbol (green star for good or red x for bad) to jog your memory when the new season rocks around.

For example -
            • You've spotted another played on a team you like the look of and want to sign him once the season is over, so tag him as 'Good' or 'Wanted' or something like that. So when the next season comes around and he's out of contract he's a lot more visible than the rest of the players on the list. Even put all the ones you've wanted at the top of the signing lists.
            • Or if you have someone who isn't performing as well as you hoped, label them as bad so you remember to terminate the contract early and get someone else decent in.

To expand on that too, you could also employ a Scout alongside your physio, coaches etc. Their roll is to investigate players you're interested in and report back to you after a week or so of game time for example.
            Even go as far as giving them the ability to make offers to players on other teams and butter them up so they might break their contract early and join your team. To make it so it's fair you'd still have to pay 50% signing fee as you would if you terminated your own player.

Some information you could get back from a scout could be -
            • Current form
            • Current contract details (when expires, salary etc)
            • Whether a players form is about to go up or down (maybe even have this ability to find out more with your current squad too)
            • What sort of training could maximise a player (say if they're close from going med to agg)
            • Their happiness at current club (could be worked out on how often they get picked for a team???)

I know you're not too keen on giving out too much information in terms of best players, but you could be vague enough not to make it cheaty. You could also make it so the Scout might occasionally be wrong depending on the funding level.

Comment

Well since humans cant see a players value(which i like} how about the AI being left in the dark as well, its frustrating for me to see the AI drop a player with a stellar record in the form of his life because some they can see his rating isnt as high as some player with a lesser record.

Comment

Some excellent suggestions here. Thanks to everyone for these. Keep them coming. We're still working flat-out to fix the various bugs at the moment (releasing world-wide on four formats in a week is a tough ask). Rest assured that everything will be considered for 2017. We'll use this forum as the basis for our 2017 discussions.

If you're enjoying the game, could you post a review on Steam, App Store, Play etc. Positive reviews are incredibly helpful in keeping the game popular but, frustratingly, often people only write a review when they find a bug.

Comment

I would like to see new commentary as well. also run outs at both ends and players profile a return of making notes so you can put when you signed them and when you let them go or recording highest score or best bowling for county and going back to old versions who dropped the catch and adding who did the run outs

Comment

Thank you for letting us know Chris, thank you for the game and listening to our feedback!

Comment

Now you've implemented so many fantastic leagues I'd love to see a hire/fire system with the ability to move to any club or national team in the world mid-way through a game, provided they want you and you if your team performs poorly you could get the sack.

Comment

One feature I would love to see is a World XI. Last time I think there was one in a cricket game was Graham Gooch's cricket and It was so much fun.

Comment

I personally was a bit disappointed at the lack of new features for this version, however I am pleased how well the game does what it is supposed to do. I will go from most to least important, in my opinion anyway.
                          -News, for example how cricket coach does it. It really enhances the personality of my career
                          -More interactions with players. This could mean someing like a player wanting more game time or to change place in the batting order. It coulf also be more sophisticated, such as if a player breaks his hand while batting (thinking of Graeme Smith here), you can have an option to bat him again or not play. Him batting hurt will obviously put him at a disadvantage and it may aggravate the injury, so it needs to be a calculated risk
                          -A more realistic transfer system. In particular the English system, the CC representation is far from accurate, with missing seasonal overseas players and loans. Also, IPL bidding
                          -Associate nations. When a game starts to get boring, I start to play as weaker teams to bring them to the top. Hard to do when there is only 1 real weak
                          team, Zimbabwe
                          -The ability to change jobs and quick sepim seasons

Thanks for the read. I have really enjoyed CC2016 so far and do not want to appear critical of it, I am just suggesting areas to make a great game even greater

Comment

I'd like to be able to train each player on a particular facet of their game during the off-season.

Comment

Speed radar reading for each ball.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                                Speed radar reading for each ball.
                                It's all very well request small features but surely you'd want more fleshed out features to add longevity? If you had to choose between a more indepth regen process or a speed tracker surely you'd want the better regens?

Comment

Working...
                                X