Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any patch notes for the latest update?

Comment

Just put them up.in a new thread (and posted announcement on Steam)

Comment

Awesome ...any update on main Indian players not available for IPL ?

Comment

Still coming across sides without a keeper playing.

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiDan View Post
            Playing as Canterbury in NZ I have had 2 issues when I've had tied T20 games. Both times the game has crashed as soon as I've clicked to move to the next screen after a game has been tied. I'm playing on Mac.

Under NZ playing conditions these would be super-overs though I'm not sure if Superovers are included in the game.
            Mac update is out with a fix for the NZ 20 over crash. There's a full fix-list in the stickied update thread.

Comment

Games froze on me during the 3rd session on the last day of my county game.

I had to kill the game and start again.

I was about to bowl a team out and win the match.
              Last edited by CricketFan; 07-25-2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CricketFan View Post
                Games froze on me during the 4th session of my county game.

I had to kill the game and start again.
                What was the match situation?

I assume by 4th session you mean the morning session on Day 2?

What happened immediately before it froze? Was a new ball taken? If so, which new ball was it?

Comment

My post corrected, it was the last session on the 4th day of my county match

I was attempting to bowl, and the opposition had lost its 8th wicket and was heading for defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by CricketFan View Post
                    My post corrected, it was the last session on the 4th day of my county match

I was attempting to bowl, and the opposition had lost its 8th wicket and was heading for defeat.
                    Had you bowled any deliveries since they lost their 8th wicket?

If not, had you done anything between them losing their wicket and trying to bowl (ie, gone in to the field editor or accessed a player profile or gone in to match analysis?)

How many overs had you bowled in that innings?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

What was the match situation?

I assume by 4th session you mean the morning session on Day 2?

What happened immediately before it froze? Was a new ball taken? If so, which new ball was it?
                      I had a freeze a few days ago on iOS immediately after taking the new ball. Can't remember the exact situation, but fairly sure it was day three, I was bowling in the second innings of the match (i.e. We'd batted, it was their first innings), and think it was the first new ball. Whole screen was dead, had to shut down and restart. Most annoyingly my rookie opening bat and rookie middle order bat both got much needed centuries before the freeze; while the middle order guy has done well since the restart, the opener hasn't come close to rpeating the trick - not sure he's got over 50 yet

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexB View Post

I had a freeze a few days ago on iOS immediately after taking the new ball. Can't remember the exact situation, but fairly sure it was day three, I was bowling in the second innings of the match (i.e. We'd batted, it was their first innings), and think it was the first new ball. Whole screen was dead, had to shut down and restart. Most annoyingly my rookie opening bat and rookie middle order bat both got much needed centuries before the freeze; while the middle order guy has done well since the restart, the opener hasn't come close to rpeating the trick - not sure he's got over 50 yet
                        Can you remember what you scored or how many overs you batted? I'm assuming you declared.

I've repeated this once (weekend before last, in normal play), annoyingly I'd created a save a point before that new ball that it froze on and it re-loading that save didn't break. If that had repeated it'd be easy to repeat, so I need to pass on repro steps to the team so it can be fixed.

I've tried repeating a few times since and it's not broken, which is a bit frustrating. Something I'll look at again tomorrow as this needs fixing.

One thing to keep an eye on is the score that displays in the match summary screen between innings, if this displays as wrong, then save and exit the game before your first new ball, re-load the game and that save, based on my save, that should stop it freezing.

Comment

• Honestly can't remember the details, I'm not sure I even declared tbh. But if happens again will screenshot and note details. Just assumed it was one of those things until you posted

Comment

• Originally posted by dsedani View Post
                            Awesome ...any update on main Indian players not available for IPL ?
                            Darshan, I can't see an issue with the save you sent us. All Indian players have 100% availability in the contracts section?

There's a ~10 day gap between the final and the Champions Trophy in 2017.

R Jadeja is showing as 100% availability in the contracts section for me when looking at your save.

Comment

• Hello Supershot,

Like always, you are your team is very responsive. I really respect same!

I am sending screenshot on contract screen in next season (2017 season). You will see R Jadeja and P. Kumar is showing 0% availability. Same is with other Indian players too in other teams as well as during auction it is showing 0% availability. . Yes, I have checked schedule of Champions trophy and it looks good but somehow it is showing 0%....

Comment

• Hello Supershot,

I am sending screenshot link from dropbox here just in case..https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2k2k4wom4...nshot.png?dl=0

sending my save game just to be on safer side

Comment

Working...
                                X