Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sureshot, i used the auto-detect tool that you sent me via email. Anti-virus is in game mode so doesnt affect any gaming i do.
    Last edited by jlr86; 08-10-2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Game crashed twice once during my first game, the next time after the end of the first game

Comment

JLR - Can you open this link in a browser:

Press Ctrl - S

Can you save this to:

C:\Users\[*Your User Name*]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2014\Saves\

If you get prompted to overwrite or replace an existing file, click yes.

Note: If you can't see AppData, you will need to enable hidden folders.

Comment

There is no 'childish things' folder in this appdata/roaming... folder, this is after enabling hidden files to be viewed.

Comment

Right, can you right click on Cricket Captain 2014 in the Steam library and select Properties. Then click on Local Files and select Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

If that doesn't work, can you right click on Cricket Captain 2014 in your Steam library and select Delete Local Content. After that double click on Cricket captain 2014 in the library to get it to install again.

After that, can you try and run the game. If the same problem persists can you confirm whether there is a Childish Things folder in AppData/Roaming.

Edit: Can you confirm your Operating System as well?

Your anti-virus software would be useful to know as well.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 08-10-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
              Can you send us the game save?

Window Vista/7/8: C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2014

I think you've e-mailed us before, so should have our e-mail address?
              Will after the Community Shield!

Comment

looks like im having the same wonderful problem as everyone else...oh well, im sure it will get fixed in time

Comment

Sureshot, my operating system is windows 8.1 and my anti-virus is Vipre. Ive tried all the suggestions and still getting the same issue.

Comment

Whenever I finish a match I press continue and the game crashes, then I try to load it again and it says the save has corrupted. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, disabling steam overlay and verifying the identity of the cache.
                    Last edited by bastie; 08-10-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bastie View Post
                      Whenever I finish a match I press continue and the game crashes, then I try to load it again and it says the save has corrupted
                      Email your save game to childish things at cricketcaptain@binternet.com I think...

Comment

Originally posted by markkkkk View Post
                        Email your save game to childish things at cricketcaptain@binternet.com I think...
                        It's not just one save though, its 5 that i've tried, never got past the first match

Comment

Originally posted by bastie View Post
                          It's not just one save though, its 5 that i've tried, never got past the first match
                          Oh then I'd suggest you wait for someone more qualified then me to help...

Comment

Whenever I take a wicket the highlight only plays up untill the bowler has completed the run up and the bowl isn't shown

Comment

Originally posted by jdenson97 View Post
                              Whenever I take a wicket the highlight only plays up untill the bowler has completed the run up and the bowl isn't shown
                              It's because you click as soon as the replay starts, click play over or whatever you press with a gap in between each click...

Comment

Game is too laggy and slow. Use of keyboard arrow keys is not there anymore and have to use mouse instead which is a negative thing. Earlier pressing the spacebar quickly resulted in quick change in overs but here its not the case and we have to press spacebar slowly in order to play the overs which is very irritating and makes the game very very slow.

Comment

Working...
                                X