This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
    In the contracts after the end of the first season, when I try and sign a reserve, the game freezes. Overall, the game is quite slow as well but otherwise, really good.
    Does it freeze completely, or just pause for a long time? Reporting bugs should be on the bugs thread by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
      Does it freeze completely, or just pause for a long time? Reporting bugs should be on the bugs thread by the way.
      It freezes completely.

Comment

Is this every time you try to sign a reserve (repeatable bug)? Have you got a saved game you could send us? You can email is via our support page and we'll reply with instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
          Is this every time you try to sign a reserve (repeatable bug)? Have you got a saved game you could send us? You can email is via our support page and we'll reply with instructions.
          Anything on my Data Execution Prevention on Vista issue?

Comment

I think Nigel will need to help you with the data execution bug. I think he's around tomorrow, but not sure.

Comment

I'll keep an eye out, thankfully it's not for me

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                I'm not sure this will work in your instance, Ranga, for others who are experiencing a crash on startup can you try this:

Go to:

C:\ProgramFiles\Steam\steamapps\common\CricketCapt ain2014 Then right click on the Cricket2014.exe and click Run As Admin.

If this works for anyone, please let me know.

Ranga - What is the make and model of your machine?
                Make is HP and Model # is p6 130a

Comment

I have the same issue as Ranga- on a Packard Bell Easynote LJ65.

Would appreciate a fix ASAP!!

Comment

I got it fixed !!, Woo

Meshuganater you should try what i did..

Press windows key + r

Search - devmgmt.msc

Display Adapters

Double click ur Adapter then goto Driver and Update it that way. Thats how i did mine

Hope it helps.
                    Last edited by Ranga; 08-10-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LCCCKiko View Post
                      Anything on my Data Execution Prevention on Vista issue?
                      Can I bump this issue?

Comment

Didnt fix the problem for me either Ranga, this is getting pretty silly now............3rd day of not being able to play a game i've paid good money for!

Comment

Originally posted by jlr86 View Post
                          Didnt fix the problem for me either Ranga, this is getting pretty silly now............3rd day of not being able to play a game i've paid good money for!
                          If it makes you feel any better I am facing 0 problems

Comment

Vista DEP issue - I am running through some fixes with another customer, as I get to know what works I will update.

jlr86 - Can you tell me through which method(s) you have updated your graphics drivers? What is the manufacturer of your machine?

What anti-virus do you use?

Have you turned off all other programs before attempting to run?

Comment

Just lost by 8 wickets to Worcestershire and the game crashed after the points tables were shown...

Comment

Can you send us the game save?

Window Vista/7/8: C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2014

I think you've e-mailed us before, so should have our e-mail address?

Comment

Working...
                                X