X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clifford
    replied
    The animation always shows tails but it dosen't affect actual toss. I always choose tails and have won the toss on multiple occaions on the ipod version, so keep trying! it is a 50 50 chance after all so it may just be that it has been heads for a large number of times in a row?

Leave a comment:

• Long Hop
    replied
    Slight bug with the iPad version only, but this seemed the only Bug Reporting thread going so I'll put it here anyway.

Essentially, the Toss seems to be flawed- guessing heads always "wins" the toss, even though the animation is always coming up tails. Actually guessing tails loses it every time.

Just me or a known issue?

Leave a comment:

• cardassian
    replied
    Should of put this in here in the first place instead of in a thread.

I have noticed players playing multiple games on the same day.

Some of my players are showing that they played a ODI for me as well as another 2 games on the same day for their state team.

This had the problem of a lot of my players not being fit for the next ODI in 2 days time (was the start of the series and all had good fitness before the first ODI) not to mention form changing dramatically.

Leave a comment:

• NSWBlue
    replied
    I don't know if these are bugs as such, but they are rather perculiar... I'm playing the iPhone version.

I'm noticing the records page not applying records properly.

Playing as NSW and now two seasons in. My best bowling in an innings is showing 5/2 from Doug Bollinger while best match performance is showing 11/128from Steve Smith.

As impressive as 5/2 is you can't take 11 wickets in a match without bettering 5/2

I'm also noticing that runs and wickets scored\taken in internationals are counting towards domestic records, meaning Peter Siddle is now Victoria's record wicket taker for the season with 92 because he took 64 wickets in tests that season.

Though it's kind of a blessing as otherwise Steve Smith would hold all individual & season records for me since starting the game.

I've also noticed while checking on how my players are performing at international level, the Australian team has some bazaar (even by Hildich standards) selections.

Going in with 3 bowlers + Watson, 2 keepers in test cricket, batsmen (mainly Chris Lynn) batting at 8. I'm not sure if he's keeping as there is no identifier in the scorecard.
    Last edited by NSWBlue; 09-06-2011, 05:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• benhubbs
    replied
    I have just noticed that the England 20/20 format is wrong at the QF stage: All the south group play away in the QF stage when the top 2 in the south group should be playing at home. This has the effect that you can't create a pitch for your spinners/seamers The challenge trophy SF stage home/away matchups looks correct though from what I've seen!

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    gamplay and camera issue

Below is list

1- I was playing Australian career . AI bowl that was wide and keeper left
    and finally bowl goes to 4s but I got 6 runs .Rules says every wide bowl
    is of 1 run .
    below is screenshot

2- I have noticed there less 6s in 20-20 Either online and offline.
    Even after full aggression . In online opponent set their Manual
    field at that time for full aggression most goes for 1s or 2s sometime
    for 4s But no or very very less 6s
    below screenshot

3- AI set two fielders in slip even after the batsman settle, for long time,
    as well as for no Power Play

4- About camera in game camera for 4s and bowl goes for boundry is
    good But problem start for 1s and 2s where camera in single shot
    quick Zoom In and Zoom out that become as jerk after long Playing
    this creates pain in eyes
    If thats either zoom in or zoom out smoothly will not be Problem

6s gameplay bug

Last edited by cricfan1; 08-25-2011, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bryce87
    replied
    Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
    Howdy there young Bryce. Another longtime ICC addict!
    Hey mate - yea I have purchased every single version bar the very original which means I have been playing since I was about 12 years old Haha. I always seem to get back into it when cricket season begins here.

With regards to the problem I reported, it appears that it was indeed a one-off occurrence.

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Thanks Graham, replied.

As in other threads, we've released a new patch, focused on online so I will leave this thread open. Please update to the new version.

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Can you contact us via the Contact page? Won't be able to send an attachment straight away, but will do once I've replied.
    Hi,

still waiting to hear back. I now have two save game files for you with two different 3D bugs for you to view.

Cheers,
    Graham.

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
    I had a occurrence when I was batting first in a county T20 and was ~14 overs through and had my batsmen on max aggression, then clicked autoplay, and my game completely froze. I was not running any other programs at the time. Perhaps just a one-off happening, or even something to do with my own system, but I just thought I would put it out there in case something similar has happened to anyone else.
    Howdy there young Bryce. Another longtime ICC addict!

Leave a comment:

• bryce87
    replied
    I had a occurrence when I was batting first in a county T20 and was ~14 overs through and had my batsmen on max aggression, then clicked autoplay, and my game completely froze. I was not running any other programs at the time. Perhaps just a one-off happening, or even something to do with my own system, but I just thought I would put it out there in case something similar has happened to anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Themer
    replied
    I've found Normal mode to be pretty easy over the years, easy is ridiculously easy.

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
    I have read your story where you are not so good
    Does New Zeland good enough to beat the whole world
    Just take South Africa,India,Australia where you have world level Players
    can beat the opponent or match goes as even still require better field setting
    Sometime I play with HIGH(r+w) mode where we can judge our and opponent
    tactics more clearly
    session 2013 is not so far , later you will get young good players to rebult
    the team
    best of luck for you team
    I always play in 3D with runs+wickets highlights.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
    If one uses default field settings and standard bowling tactics (without getting fancy) plus sensible batting tactics, the results should be pretty much in line with the game stats. Basing this on the other sports management games I've played or still play.

I'm talking about international mode, which from experience plays differently from the county game?
    I have read your story where you are not so good
    Does New Zeland good enough to beat the whole world
    Just take South Africa,India,Australia where you have world level Players
    can beat the opponent or match goes as even still require better field setting
    Sometime I play with HIGH(r+w) mode where we can judge our and opponent
    tactics more clearly
    session 2013 is not so far , later you will get young good players to rebult
    the team
    best of luck for you team

Leave a comment:

Working...
X