No announcement yet.

International Cricket Captain 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You never got "the news from this thread itself that ICC-2011 will be launched by the mid/end of June".

A vague statement of "around June" isn't a definitive date. July is around June.

Comment

Originally posted by shivavaikom View Post
      @nids
      U dont have to wonder from where i got the date as June.. Just go through this thread from page-1 then u will come to know from where i got this news...

Some of u guys are saying y are we people so impatient.. The answer is very simple.... We got the news from this thread itself that ICC-2011 will be launched by the mid/end of June and already it is July-13. So we are just eager to know when it would be launched and what all will be its features. Just Curiosity man.....Nothing else.....
      Not quite, I said in March that we'll release around June, I never gave a date or said mid-late June. We've generally been quite cautious in giving dates over the last few years (well from 09 onwards, I can't say before than as I didn't work for CT for any release (though supported 08) previous to that), because we have to be flexible all of us work remotely on ICC and have other jobs. Maybe I should have updated in here in May about our plans, but it has been very hectic, so apologies for that.

But anyway, that's all water under the bridge and doesn't matter. We're still aiming for releasing this month (I don't see any reason why it won't be released this month) and we're finishing up the features list amongst other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        Not quite, I said in March that we'll release around June, I never gave a date or said mid-late June. We've generally been quite cautious in giving dates over the last few years (well from 09 onwards, I can't say before than as I didn't work for CT for any release (though supported 08) previous to that), because we have to be flexible all of us work remotely on ICC and have other jobs. Maybe I should have updated in here in May about our plans, but it has been very hectic, so apologies for that.

But anyway, that's all water under the bridge and doesn't matter. We're still aiming for releasing this month (I don't see any reason why it won't be released this month) and we're finishing up the features list amongst other things.
        There is a saying in India that the fruit of patience is always sweet. I hope ICC 2011 turns out to be the sweetest fruit

Comment

Eagerly waiting for ICC-2011.. best of luck.... Hope to see ICC-2011 with added featured and graphics very soon....

We are here to encourage you... Hope atleast U-19 WC, Man of the series, Duck-worth Lewis etc are added in the new version.

@Sureshot,
          Can u please point out the news features implemented in ICC-2011. We all are eager to know that.... Please break the suspense

Comment

Originally posted by shivavaikom View Post
            We are here to encourage you... Hope atleast U-19 WC, Man of the series, Duck-worth Lewis etc are added in the new version.
            Great feature list for the future. D/L is a great idea (but it never rains in OD matches currently) Man of the series also nice.

I find myself looking at player accolades a lot. Nice to see when a guy gets his 8000th test run of 300th test wicket or whatever.

Scritty
            The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Originally posted by Scritty View Post
              I find myself looking at player accolades a lot. Nice to see when a guy gets his 8000th test run of 300th test wicket or whatever.
              That made me think: It'd be nice if you could press a button during a game (or between games) and it would be like cutting to the stats man in the back of the commentary box. 'He' would have all the obscure stats and milestones 'at his fingertips'. You know, first partnership of left-handers to make it to 50 versus West Indies in an ODI on a Thursday at Chester-le-Street.

That kind of thing. And the less obscure ones as well, of course.

Comment

NOW LOOK MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mid to End July means a period beginning from 15.5 Jul (it has 31 days, i will give you that) till 31 Jul.

IF THE GAME is out on 31 July.........tell me now for reason to be stated below

ANDIF THE GAME is out on 15.5 July, well there is not a single indication of it so people are getting setup..............(yes......SETUP because they have been asking for the ICC 2011 release date for so long that have forgotten how to be upset by now)

NOW THE REASON I AM DEMANDING for the ACTUAL RELEASE RIGHT NOW is that i have an exam to give in the next two months and on Aug 01, they change the course outline so will need some re-study. I am hoping to take it before that but apart from the little thing that i haven't studied, the ICC2011 coming out would have at least given me a manly (pussy-like) personal excuse for not passing.

Comment

Originally posted by FM13 View Post

Mid to End July means a period beginning from 15.5 Jul (it has 31 days, i will give you that) till 31 Jul.

ANDIF THE GAME is out on 15.5 July, well there is not a single indication of it so people are getting setup..............(yes......SETUP because they have been asking for the ICC 2011 release date for so long that have forgotten how to be upset by now)

NOW THE REASON I AM DEMANDING for the ACTUAL RELEASE RIGHT NOW is that i have an exam to give in the next two months and on Aug 01, they change the course outline so will need some re-study. I am hoping to take it before that but apart from the little thing that i haven't studied, the ICC2011 coming out would have at least given me a manly (pussy-like) personal excuse for not passing.
                  Its coming out mid to late July. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by FM13 View Post

Thats the most ridiculous reasoning for anything ever. You deserve to fail.

Comment

Haha so many unhappy people lols, atleast its 10 days and couting untill the predicted release!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutz View Post
                        Haha so many unhappy people lols, atleast its 10 days and couting untill the predicted release!!
                        Its been released...

Comment

Oh I check my mail and its here your right dude!

Comment

Its great news that ICC-2011 is released.. Thanks for the timely delivery.

Comment

Working...
                            X