No announcement yet.

International Cricket Captain 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I better finish up my 2008 game with Bangladesh on the netbook, so I can start fresh with the 2011 on the netbook!
    World Serious Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
      He said that on the 14th of June
      Haha thankyou Imager. I feel like a fool for not looking at the date. I almost got a fright there!

Comment

Any chance you can play with Ireland in this version?, I doubt it will be put in but I can wish ...

Comment

As mentioned earlier ICC-2011 was supposed to be launched by the end of June-2011. Now its almost getting mid of July.. Can u please let us know when will ICC-2011 be launched.
          Also please post the new features that you have added in ICC-2011. We are eagerly waiting for the launch of ICC-2011

Comment

Originally posted by shivavaikom View Post
            We are eagerly waiting for the launch of ICC-2011
            Some of us are patiently waiting. Some of us are playing older versions, and don't mind when the latest version comes out.
            World Serious Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Phylos Fett View Post
              Some of us are patiently waiting. Some of us are playing older versions, and don't mind when the latest version comes out.
              I second this, it gets annoying when people get so impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by shivavaikom View Post
                As mentioned earlier ICC-2011 was supposed to be launched by the end of June-2011. Now its almost getting mid of July.
                As far as I'm aware the vague date has always been mid to late July. From the facebook page "International Cricket Captain : Cricket Captain 2011 PC will be released in mid-to-late July this year "

No idea where you get the June date.

Comment

Originally posted by Themer View Post
                  No idea where you get the June date.
                  Everyone predicted late June release back in April/May as that is when it has been released for the past few years.

I'm not to bothered really. I go on holiday for two weeks on Sunday and I doubt it'll be out by then so I'm waiting till August... the iPhone version will have to do for me till then.

Comment

@ Themer. On the first page of this very thread Sureshot says "As Isura says, around June will be when 2011 is released. "

Comment

Originally posted by nids View Post
                      @ Themer. On the first page of this very thread Sureshot says "As Isura says, around June will be when 2011 is released. "
                      The key word there being 'around'.

Comment

Alright, calm down friend, Themer wondered where shivavaikom got the idea that the game would be released in June, so i was merely pointing out the obvious. I'm not complaining about it not being released in Jun here. No need for a micro-analysis of Sureshots post there bud.

Comment

Originally posted by nids View Post
                          Alright, calm down friend, Themer wondered where shivavaikom got the idea that the game would be released in June, so i was merely pointing out the obvious. I'm not complaining about it not being released in Jun here. No need for a micro-analysis of Sureshots post there bud.
                          Sorry mate, I was just pointing it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                            The key word there being 'around'.
                            Indeed, 4 months is a long time.

We normally release around June and we wanted to this year, but that wasn't plausible and there really would have been no point releasing in June for this year, it would have been practically impossible, not to mention that we with the delay we will now have up to date Aus state squads on release, I think there's not much point on compromising quality for the sake of a release date, one big advantage of us now completely owning ICC is that we can be more flexible with decisions like release dates. Time has been incredibly tight this year.

Comment

@nids
                              U dont have to wonder from where i got the date as June.. Just go through this thread from page-1 then u will come to know from where i got this news...

Some of u guys are saying y are we people so impatient.. The answer is very simple.... We got the news from this thread itself that ICC-2011 will be launched by the mid/end of June and already it is July-13. So we are just eager to know when it would be launched and what all will be its features. Just Curiosity man.....Nothing else.....

Comment

@Nids
                                Sorry the above thread was directed not to u but to thremer.... Sorry for pointing it to u....

Comment

Working...
                                X