International Cricket Captain 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Cricket Captain 2011

I want to know that when will International Cricket Captain 2011 will be released. Please release fast

It's usually released in the summer, around June
    Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

As Isura says, around June will be when 2011 is released.

Comment

Ipl

its almost end of may and there is no official news about ICC 2011?????
        and sureshot what are the chances of IPL session In ICC 2011? please replay
        Immu the star

Comment

Yes I am also looking forward to seeing the next version when is there a demo ETC???

Comment

I'm pretty sure there'll be no IPL in the game.
            World Serious Cricket

Comment

International Cricket Captain 2011

This time also no IPL.. Thats bad.. Atleast we expect Indian Domestic Season... Hope this time International Cricket Captain 2011 comes up with Duckworth Lewis matches for rain interrupted matches, Youth WC, Champions Trophy etc

Comment

Originally posted by shivavaikom View Post
                This time also no IPL.. Thats bad.. Atleast we expect Indian Domestic Season... Hope this time International Cricket Captain 2011 comes up with Duckworth Lewis matches for rain interrupted matches, Youth WC, Champions Trophy etc
                It is easier to say but very difficult to implement in small amount of time considering the budgets ICC team has. So do not expect a lot my friend
                You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

I was not critizing, but i was saying in the sense that IPL has become so huge success and lots of people expect IPL to be introduced in ICC-2011... I know its not at all easy to develop such a huge thing.....

Do u have to take permission from BCCI or ICC to introduce all these stuff as it is copyrighted or trademarked..I have seen many cricket gaming sites using players name with some small spelling change......

Comment

When will be ICC-2011 launched?? Can u just post the tentative month.....

Comment

Originally posted by shivavaikom View Post
                      When will be ICC-2011 launched?? Can u just post the tentative month.....
                      Scroll up through the thread and you'll see that Sureshot has said that it will probably be sometime later this month. Seriously it isn't that hard to look and see if anyone else has asked that question...

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                        Scroll up through the thread and you'll see that Sureshot has said that it will probably be sometime later this month. Seriously it isn't that hard to look and see if anyone else has asked that question...
                        Starting to get sick of hearing the same thing asked over and over again?
                        World Serious Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Phylos Fett View Post
                          Starting to get sick of hearing the same thing asked over and over again?
                          Yeah pretty much, but I'm sure the devs are too. But I for one would rather wakeup one morning go on the website see the game for sale and say 'omg it's out', rather than being told a release date that keeps changing. And I'm actually still getting enjoyment out of ICC 2010. That's one of the good things about the game - you can easily spend hundreds of hours on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                            Yeah pretty much, but I'm sure the devs are too. But I for one would rather wakeup one morning go on the website see the game for sale and say 'omg it's out', rather than being told a release date that keeps changing. And I'm actually still getting enjoyment out of ICC 2010. That's one of the good things about the game - you can easily spend hundreds of hours on it.
                            The only reason I'd be sweating over a release date is if I was thinking about buying 2010, and wanted to know if I should be holding off until 2011 was released. Otherwise, I'm with you. Hell, I've even been playing 2005 (can't resist seeing how Bradman can bat )
                            World Serious Cricket

Comment

atm I'm just playing on easy mode to get ridiculous scores and players Can't wait for the 2011 version to come out though. Sureshot should probably post an announcement saying that the game would come out this month sometime to stop everyone asking the same question though.

Comment

Working...
                              X