Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry, I wont be buying this, and its a real shame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Themer View Post
    Care to elaborate? I've googled that term to no result.
    Same here, I got nothing. I'm sure Chris wouldn't mind too much. Doesn't matter how good a new sim is I'll still keep buying icc.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberCricketer View Post
      I think, for most people, the gameplay is much more important than having a really deep stats section. The developers themselves said they were focusing on gameplay for this year's edition of the game.

And saying 'I want this, I want that' is quite a rude, selfish and ineffective way to get your point across.
      Not really at all, and anyone playing ICC for its gameplay are in the marginal category, and have clearly missed the entire point of why the game exists. And in any case, the ridiculous catch-up code and LBW code that plagues this version is anything BUT good gameplay. So they've failed us time and again on fattening out the records and statistics section (a very basic Excel spreadsheet could do the trick), and not only that, the version is about as far from realistic, and thus the worst in terms of gameplay, that there ever has been.

I own EVERY SINGLE version of ICC ever released, so don't question my statements relative to what I'm comparing to, as I'm comparing it to as much as I possibly can, as much as ANYONE possibly can.

Comment

Working...
      X