• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to reiterate my point on Hughes...this happened three games later
    Attached Files
    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Who were you playing though? Because MCC and similar teams are made up of a bunch of REALLY crap players and so you score outlandish totals against them

Comment

yeah it was but still they shouldnt be scoring that big against anyone
        The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
          In my game they got into the second round by knocking Pakistan out. Ireland also got through and Australia failed to make it

Yeah that happened.. Holland had to beat West insides and Ireland in the super 8. they lost to south Africa in the semis and went on too win)

I think there should be more or different animations for batsmen getting 100s.. they don't seem all that excited, the crowds can be a bit dull and i got a hat-trick with no acknowledgment.

Comment

The Trademarc:

How the hell do you scores like over 1000 and stuff! How do u bat so good? What bar should my aggressiveness be on?

Comment

Started a game with Sussex and it's going badly. Murray Goodwin is failing every game, just like in real life.

Comment

trial just finished,great game,i got knocked out of the t20s in the super 8s as pakistan but thrashed new zealand 2-0 in the tests and 4-1 in odis,1 thing if i do buy this game will i get the activation problems cos i really want to buy the license tonight ??

Comment

I started a game with warrickshire and england, was doing quite well with warrickshire, Chris Woakes is amazing. With England i beat the west Indies 2-0 in test and i think i won 2-1 in the ODI's. I got to the semi finals on the t 20 but lost in the last over, ireland got to the semi's and scotland managed to get to the super 8's, i also managed to lose to holland in my first game Then this game got corrupted for some reason so i started as austrailia and leicestershire, struggled with leicester but beat south africa 5-0 in the ODI's then won all of my group games in the t20 quite easily, and got through the semi final against the Windies and then in the final i tied with india and they won because they had more wickets remaining just won the ashes 4-1, phil hughes is a beast 20/20's are much better

Comment

Do you chaps play in Normal or in easy?

On the 07 game i found Normal impossible to win any international games.. while in easy it was hard not too lost.. currently don't in in normal- Full game. just had terrible first season.. Also it was nice getting some youth players half way through.

But i noticed the overseas player for buying were basically unknowns/made up players already.

Comment

I always used to play on easy in the past and win alot of the time, so i tried normal on my england and warrickshire save and it was quite difficult and i've also tried playing on easy and it was, well quite easy but i was austrailia

Comment

Winning CC ok.. only lost one so far, but no too good in the limited games.. rubbish in T20 lol

Doubt i'll get an England call up this season Maybe next

Comment

I play on normal so I can play online, but I have succeeded where every other person has failed in t20 cricket. In the 2009 campaign, Adam Voges managed to hit a total of 0 runs in 10 innings!

Comment

Just started the Ashes, in my team suprise selection was Stephen Moore. I just hope he is a good as he was last year (he got 2000 runs in test cricket in one year) and irl (he got 126 for the Lions against the Aussie's). Also picked Joe Denly, Harmison and Woakes. I'm going to go in with four fast bowlers, so i need to answers.

Who should i play out of - Harmison, Onions and Woakes?
                            Who should i play out of (pick 2) - Bell, Bopara, Moore, Denly?

Thanks

Comment

Started a game with Derbyshire. Jonathan Clare is an absolute beast of a player on the game. He bats number four (even thinking of putting him ahead of S Law in the order) and opens the bowling. Jake Needham is proving to be a useful spin bowling option and Graeme Wagg is a good all rounder too. My strong batting line up has enabled me to make a very good start in the County Championship, winning my first two games. However, lack of bowling options in general mean I am struggling in the one day format of the game. Picking Greg Smith as an extra all rounder didn't work so Ian Hunter will be getting a game in the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Auric Goldfinger View Post
                                Started a game with Derbyshire. Jonathan Clare is an absolute beast of a player on the game. He bats number four (even thinking of putting him ahead of S Law in the order) and opens the bowling. Jake Needham is proving to be a useful spin bowling option and Graeme Wagg is a good all rounder too. My strong batting line up has enabled me to make a very good start in the County Championship, winning my first two games. However, lack of bowling options in general mean I am struggling in the one day format of the game. Picking Greg Smith as an extra all rounder didn't work so Ian Hunter will be getting a game in the next one.
                                Sometimes the realism of this game can be called into question can't it

Comment

Working...
                                X