Online play experience...story of my online play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disconnected

I was challenged for a friendly T20 match by alispros.The match started and I got disconnected in the first over of the game
    another benefit of playing frindly online matches that I did not lose points for disconnection.LOVE FRIENDLY MATCHES
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Dylan'sXl

First defeat in 17 matches.
      I was challenged for a friendly T20 match and I decided to give chance to youngsters again and failed totally by superb batting and bowling by Dylan'sXl
      His team was probably in 2010 or 2011 season and I would say he played really well to outclass 2052 season team.
      Here is the detail of both teams that played the match

Once again I decide to play with new openers and new one down batsman and also decided to play with four seamers.
      Pitch was good for bowling and I decided to bat first after winning the toss(Another bad decision on my behalf to bat first bcz it put extra pressure on new openers).My top order totally failed bcz of beautiful bowling by Harris and Rankin.Only B Smith could score a fifty and he remained not out at 53, other top scorer was wicket keeper batsman D Dublin who remained not out on 29.Rankin took 2/25 and R McLaren took1/13 in four overs.My total was 130/5 in 20 overs.
      Here is the detail of my batting card:

His batting was strong and every one contributed a bit to get the target in 19th over.D Frank was top scorer with 29*, my bowlers failed to make an impact. Only bradely took 3/26 and rest could not impress.
      Here is the screenshot of my bowling card:

B Smith was man of the match for fighting fifty under pressure but even his fifty could not help us to win over a comparatively avg team.
      Here is the final score card:

Overall a fantastic effort from Dylan'sXl and I learnt that cricket is really by chance and never ever under estimate any team otherwise results will be same as this match no matter how much stronger team u have.
      Last edited by habib; 12-31-2009, 01:07 AM.

Comment

goodteam

Next match was a friendly T20 match and for this match I was challenged by goodteam.He was new online player and he said that it will be his first online game.
        I decided to play with a combination of young talent and experience.For that regular openers were given a chance to open and emerging youngsters like H Neate and C Hancock were playing as middle order batsmen.D Bollinger was called again for one down place and C Woodworth as two down.In bowling, as a result of last defeat decided to go with experience of Brownlow and Sutherland, and emerging bowlers Spence and Stewart.
        His team was 2009 season's Nottinghamshire.Here is the detail of both teams that were selected to play the match:

My luck finally started when I won the toss on a batting friendly pitch and decided to bat first.It was a good chance for A Flicker and B Smith to prove that they are still the best openers for my team and they proved it in a style.Although A Flicker was out in 2nd over for just 16 but B Smith was in a destroying mood and none of the bolwers could stop him.He scored an unbeaten 115 of 64 balls(His first century in an online T20game).D Bollinger was also in a similar mood to tell selectors that he worth selection by scoring 46 of 27 balls.However C Woodworth failed yet again and H Neate continued his tradition to get run out.C Hancock was good for his 16* in final few overs.My team posted a huge total for a T20 match by scoring 205/4 and u ll see in the score card that not a single bowler was impressive:

Not only my batsmen but also the bowlers were in a destructive mood.Opened my bowling with M Spence and H Sutherland who picked 4/22 and 3/18 respectively.Brownlow took 3 wickets in 8 balls that he bowled,and thus bowled out his team only at a total of 48 in 11th over.Only C Read and S Patel went into double figures.
        Here is the scorecard of his batting and my best bowling probably in an online game:

B Smith was man of the match for making a history and here is the final score card of the match:
        Last edited by habib; 12-31-2009, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Dilworth1Xl

My next match was against Dilworth1Xl.It was a friendly one day match.And once again I decided to depend on experience rather than talent.Only one youth player was tried in this match and it was bcz of his consistent performance in previous few seasons and it was C Hancock.Due to cloudy conditions two spinners namely Ian Flynn and P Stewart were included in final Xl.
          Here is the detail of both teams who were selected to play:

This mate was in 2009 season and was playing with Sussex.
          I won the toss and decided to bowl first(did not repeat the mistake of the match I lost...lolz)
          Bowling attack was furious as Downes and Brownlow sent the top order batsmen back to pavillion immediately.Brownlow took 4 and Downes took 2 wickets in their opening spells.Then I used my two part time bowlers from both ends to finish their 10 overs and they both did well to be conomical but could not take any wickets.After 22 overs spin was introduced and it completely destroyed the Sussex.Both spinners took 2 wickets each to wrap up Sussex inn and they were all out for only 87 in 32nd over. All bowlers did well but best bowler was Brownlow with figures of 4/17 in his 6 overs.
          Here is the detail of bowling card along with his batting card:

The target was not too big so both openers started very slowly but even then Arafat took the wicket of A Flicker who made only 13 in 36 deliveries.After that B Smith and C Hancock batted well to achieve the target in 25th over.B Smith scored his fifty by hitting a six and remained not out.C Hancock was again good and I think he will a good star in future.
          Here is the detail of my batting card:

I won the match by 9 wickets and J Brownlow was man of the match for his fantastic opening spell.Here is the final score card of the match:
          Last edited by habib; 12-31-2009, 09:45 AM.

Comment

pakistani_lion

I was challenged by pakistani_lion to play a ladder match which I rejected and then we agreed to play a T20 friendly match.
            By the end of 2052 season,I found some new batsmen and one of my bowler was just awesome during the whole season,named Bradely.So, I decided to give D Madden(new youngster) and Bradely a chance.Pitch was good both for batting and bowling.So I decided to play with my regular openers.C Hancock, D Madden and H Neate were given chances based on their performance in recent 2052 season.D Bollinger was only experienced middle order batsman and my bowling attack consisted of Brownlow,Downes,Bradely and P Stewart.
            Here is the detail of both team players who were in final Xl

He was in season 2013.I won the toss and decide to bowl first bcz this pitch was dodgy and I was more stronger in bowling than batting.
            N Bradely was just outstanding and he took 4 wickets in his four overs for just 22 runs.Downes and Stewart also bowled well and took 2/24 and 3/11 respectively.He was all out in 18th over at a total of 98 with the help of S Afridi's 38.
            Here is the detail of my bowling card and his batting card:

When I started my batting,I scored 10 runs in first over and then game cancelled bcz game encountered some problem(happened 2nd time in my game)
            No Result
            Last edited by habib; 12-31-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Djemba'sx1

Once again a friendly match and this was a one day match against DJEMBA'SX1.Based on recent performance,I decided to play with my regular openers namely A Flicker and B Smith.C Hancock as one down and H Neate, D Madden as top middle order batsmen.D Bollinger was playing as lower middle order batsman.In the bowling,I decided to play with 3 seamers namely J Brownlow, M Downes and Bradely.P Stewart was the only spinner in the side.
              Here is the detail of both side:

He was in 2009 season.
              Most of my opponents are usually in 2009 season and the only reason I think is that ppl with higher seasons are very few and those ppl usually play ladder matches only.
              I won the toss and decided to bowl first.J Brownlow and Bradely opened the attack and were just superb.J Brownlow took 5/15 in his opening spell of 7 overs.Bradely and Downes took 2 wickets each and He was all out at a total of just 60 in 23rd over.Only M Waugh and S Mushtaq could reach in double figures.
              Here is the screen shot of my bowling card:

Target was not big and easily achived it in 16th over for the loss of one wicket.D Madden was promoted to one down and he remain not out at 14,however, the top scorer was A Flicker with 32.Sidebottom and S Broad took one wicket each.J Brownlow was man of the match due to his brilliant bowling.Here is the final score card of the match:
              Last edited by habib; 12-31-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Great read, keep it going.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                  Great read, keep it going.
                  Thanks man
                  just need feed back and I am happy to hear from some one.

Comment

Darinknights

Next match was T20 friendly match and it was against Darinknights.He was also new in online game.
                    Only one change was made in the batting order and it was including C Woodworth in place of D Bollinger bcz he was good part time seamer and pitch was helpful for seamers.Due to same reason P Stewart was dropped and A Hodgson(another emerging Left hand bowler)was included inthe final Xl.
                    Here is the detail of both teams:

I won the toss and elected to bowl first and opened the bowling with J Brownlow and A Hodgson . Both of them were on fire and finished their spells with figures of 2/15 and 2/16 respectively.N Bradely bowled extremely well and was really deserving wickets but he finished his 4 overs without taking any wicket and giving away only 7 runs.Surprize package was in the form of B Smith's part time spin bowling who picked 3 wickets for only 6 runs in his 2 overs.
                    He played all 20 overs and posted a total of 77/8.Here is the screen shot of my bowling and his batting card:

I achieved the target only in 13th over without losing any wicket.B Smith and A Flicker remained not out on 43 and 30 respectively.
                    B Smith was man of the match for making 43* and picking up 3 wickets.Here is the final score card of the match:
                    Last edited by habib; 01-01-2010, 12:59 AM.

Comment

JDaniel

My next match was a friendly one day match and it was againstJDaniel , again a new online player.Based on previous match's performance,A Hodgson and J Brownlow were included in the bowling attack.P Stewart was also the part of final Xl bcz of some help for spin and new bolwer J Atkin was givenfirst chance.In batting the side was almost same as last match with the only difference that H Neate was opening with B Smith and A Flicker was playing as lower middle order batsman.

He was in 2009 season and was playing with Nottinghamshire as his team.
                      I lost the toss and was put to bat first.H Neate was first one to go and he made 28,C Hancock could not resist long enough and he also went back to pavillion after making 28.C Woodworth aggressive inn of 21 runs was over when Wagh took an excellent catch on the bowling of Ealham.Mean while B Smith continued his brilliant form and scored an other century.He made 109.D Madden scored an excellent 66 from 53 balls and remained not out.I posted a total of 279 in 50 overs for the loss of 5 wickets.He used 9 bowlers.Every one bowled except C Read(W/keeper) and B Shafayat(part time W/keeper).J Brown was most successful with 2/49
                      Here is the screenshot of my batting and his bowling:

However, he could not bat long enough and was bowled out at a score of 74 in 21st over.New bowler J Arkin was unlucky bcz 2 catches were dropped on his bowling and he could not get any wicket and went for 36 runs in his 8 overs.A Hodgson took 4/22 and J Brownlow as usual was unplayable and finished with 6/12.
                      Here is the detail of his batting and my bowling card:

There were some great performances in the match like B Smith's century and J Brownlow's 6/12 but B Smith was declared man of the match:
                      Here is the final score card of the match:
                      Last edited by habib; 01-01-2010, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Bond11

My next friendly match was a T 20 match and it was against BOND11.This time, I decided to open in batting with regular openers named A Flicker and B Smith.Other batsmen were same, H Neate who opened in last match was playing as a lower middle order batsman.In bowling Hodgson and Atkin were replaced by Brandly and Downes.

My opponent was in 2009 season and was playing with Yorkshire.The pitch was so good for batting but unfortunately I lost the toss.
                        He elected to bat first(which I wanted to).J Rudolph was in a super form but no one else supported him.He remained top scorer by scoring 47 in 28 balls.Only Bradely and Stewart were impressive by taking4/31 and 2/21 respectively.He,however, could make only 124/9 in 20 overs which was not too much looking at the batting conditions.Here is the detail of my bowling and his batting cards:

In reply, I am undone when Hoggard took the wicket of B smith(my most consistent batsman so far) with a superb yorker.But after that A Flicker and C Hancock batted well to achieve the target in only 12 overs.A Flicker made 90* in 51 balls and C Hancock made 34* in 26 balls.Despite of A Flicker's firing batting performance,N Bradely was given man of the match for taking 4 wickets for 31 runs.
                        Here is the final score card of the match:
                        Last edited by habib; 01-01-2010, 07:36 AM.

Comment

indiantigers

Another friendly T20 match and it was against indiantigers.My side was almost same as previous match with only one change and it was H Agnew making his debute in online T20 games and C Woodworth was dropped bcz of his bad form in the current season.

He was in 2009 season and was playing with Worcestershire as his team.The pitch was very helpful for bowlers and for that reason I decided to bowl 1st after winning the toss.
                          My bowlers performed very well as they usually do against 2009 teams and his team was bowled out at a total of 76 only in 17th over.S Davies was his highest scorer and he made 27.While J Brownlow was pick of the bolwer with figures of 4/19.P Stewart took 3/9, and N Bradely took 2/9.Here is the detail of his batting and my bowling cards:
                          Last edited by habib; 01-01-2010, 09:43 AM.

Comment

indiantigers

Sorry for messing up in the last post.Actually a wrong picture was pasted and it was not cropped so the size was bigger than a normal web page and due to that I could not even edit that after pasting and now the same story is describing in this post.
                            Sorry again
                            This was a T20 friendly match and it was against indiantigers.My whole team was same as in previous match only C Woodworth was dropped due to poor form and H Agnew was making his debute in online T20 matches.Here is the detail of both teams:

He was in season 2009 and was having Worcestershire as his team.The pitch was good for bowling and I decided to bowl first after winning the toss.All bowlers did well and I bowled him out at a total of just 76 in 17th over.S Davies was his main batsman and he made 27.J Brownlow was pick of the bowlers and he finished with 4/19.P Stewart took 3/9 and N Bradely took 2/9.
                            Here is the detail of my bowling card:

The target was not big but even then he created problems for my batsmen.Both openers B Smith and A Flicker were out after making 12 and 11 respectively.D Madden was promoted to one down position but he got lbw on 2nd delivery that he faced and was out after scoring only 1.Then debutant H Agnew and H Neate batted well to achieve the target in 11th over, both remained not out on 22 and 30 respectively.
                            Here is screen shot of my batting card:

J Brownlow was man of the match for his bowling figures of 4/19.Here is the final score card:
                            Last edited by habib; 01-01-2010, 10:25 AM.

Comment

pommies_suck_shit

My next match was a friendly one day match and it was against pommies_suck_shit.His record was poor as he had lost all 3 matches that he had played.I made few changes in my side's batting order as it was not a T20 game rather it was one day game.I decided to open with A Flicker and H Neate.B Smith was playing was one down batsman.C Hancock,D Madden and C Woodworth were the other batsmen selected in the final Xl.
                              Bowlers were same only M Spence was included in the team replacing M Downes.He was in 2009 season and Hampshire was his team.

I won the toss and decided to bowl first as pitch and cloudy conditions were helpful for seamers .He was playing like a T20 game and was all out only in 17th over after making only 71 runs.Only M Lumb made 34.N Bradely made history by taking 9 wickets for 37 runs.
                              I would say it was more his style of playing rather than Bradely's talent who gave him a chance to grab 9 wickets in a one day game.Also I noticed in friendly matches ppl dont care about planning and other things, they just play blindly.
                              Anyways here is the screenshot of my bowling card:
                              Last edited by habib; 01-01-2010, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Pommies_suck_shit

I dont know what is going on today?
                                May be I am sleepy and due to that reason just messing up while posting.Again in the last post I forgot to reduce the size and bcz of that I have to write it again
                                Hope u guys will ignore it
                                lolz
                                My next match was a friendly one day match and it was against pommies_suck_shit.His record was poor as he had lost all 3 matches that he had played.I made few changes in my side's batting order as it was not a T20 game rather it was one day game.I decided to open with A Flicker and H Neate.B Smith was playing was one down batsman.C Hancock,D Madden and C Woodworth were the other batsmen selected in the final Xl.
                                Bowlers were same only M Spence was included in the team replacing M Downes.He was in 2009 season and Hampshire was his team.

I won the toss and decided to bowl first as pitch and cloudy conditions were helpful for seamers .He was playing like a T20 game and was all out only in 17th over after making only 71 runs.Only M Lumb made 34.N Bradely made history by taking 9 wickets for 37 runs.
                                I would say it was more his style of playing rather than Bradely's talent who gave him a chance to grab 9 wickets in a one day game.Also I noticed in friendly matches ppl dont care about planning and other things, they just play blindly.Anyways here is the screenshot of my bowling card:

I achieved the target easily in 16th over and won the match by 10 wickets.H Neate and A Flicker remained unbeaten on 42 and 29 respectively.N Bradely was man of the match.Here is the final score card of the match:

One again sorry for messing up and happy new year to every read.Catch u guys tomorrow with some new stories.
                                Here it is late night (about 2:17 a.m.) and I must sleep now
                                Last edited by habib; 01-01-2010, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X