Patch delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Typical Stroke View Post
    any news or update regarding upcoming patch?
    Anything from Chris/Sureshot?

Comment

Nothing yet guys, I imagine the first bit of news will be regarding the decision by Empire on on-line distributors. I'm sure Chris will let us know when he knows anything.

Comment

The patch has gone into testing today. We've fixed the online bug. The deal with online distributors has stalled, so we'll release the patch as soon as it's been approved, rather than waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
          The patch has gone into testing today. We've fixed the online bug. The deal with online distributors has stalled, so we'll release the patch as soon as it's been approved, rather than waiting.
          Awesome news.

Comment

We found an error while testing, this has now been fixed, so testing again today. Fingers crossed.

Comment

When it will be available to download?
              Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

Found another problem today I'm afraid. I'll keep you posted on progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                  Found another problem today I'm afraid. I'll keep you posted on progress.
                  Chris what is the latest update
                  Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

The patch has been sent to the publishers for final approval and will be released very soon.

Comment

what will be new in this new patch?

Comment

It will contain bug fixes and a corrected database (as of the start of the 2008 county season).

Comment

Now the 2008 county season is over....

Comment

All gone a bit quiet again on the patch

Comment

Originally posted by aus5892 View Post
                              The patch has been sent to the publishers for final approval and will be released very soon.
                              How long is very soon?, we keep hearing soon.......then it all goes quiet for a couple of weeks.
                              Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Originally posted by MarksNotts View Post
                                How long is very soon?, we keep hearing soon.......then it all goes quiet for a couple of weeks.
                                Seriously losing my patience with all this. May has well have done a database update to the END of the county season and start of Aus tour to India. The start of 08 season seems so long ago now.

Comment

Working...
                                X