Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Tournament mode the One Day World Cup takes place in England. Disappointed because this year it’s obviously in India. Surely that could have been included for realism?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
      Hi Sureshot, since the update to Version 23.03 whenever I am highlighting a player to select, to coach or for anything the highlighter keeps going up and down to other players randomly. While I am able to select the player I want the random highlighter movements are slightly unsettling. A little fix for that would be great. Thanks.
      The same thing also happens on the contract screen, which is frustrating. For the short term Sheharyar, I've found hovering with the cursor over a play and pressing enter instead of clicking does the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
        In Tournament mode the One Day World Cup takes place in England. Disappointed because this year it’s obviously in India. Surely that could have been included for realism?
        This update is currently only out on PC. Are you on PC?

I'm seeing Indian venues when playing as England and Netherlands. Who are you playing as?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilted View Post

The same thing also happens on the contract screen, which is frustrating. For the short term Sheharyar, I've found hovering with the cursor over a play and pressing enter instead of clicking does the trick.
          Thanks for the tip.

We're looking at a fix for this.

Comment

RSA in Tournament World Cup. South London? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3861.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	81958

Comment

Android. Might be me rushing things, obviously this is without the new patch, as yes it’s only PC at the moment.

Comment

Hopefully Mon/Tues for Android update.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
                  Hi Sureshot, since the update to Version 23.03 whenever I am highlighting a player to select, to coach or for anything the highlighter keeps going up and down to other players randomly. While I am able to select the player I want the random highlighter movements are slightly unsettling. A little fix for that would be great. Thanks.
                  I've just put a new update on Steam that fixes this issue. Let me know if you have any similar issues.

Wilted

Comment

Drawn Test Championship Final but winner in History tab is displayed as the top team as per Test Championship table.
                    Pakistan was the top team in the table but the final was drawn. In Message section it was displayed as Pak and WI are joint winners but in History section, only Pak is displayed as winner.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Please separate Hundred record from T20 domestic record. The two are considerably different.

Comment

Can you please include 2 player mode as well. Coz love to play this game with friends(not online Local 2 player mode)​

Comment

Working...
                        X