X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2023 Bug Reports thread

Please keep database feedback to the other thread

More of an irk than an outright bug but annoying anyway is that after about 5 seasons there’s hardly any foreign players in the English 100 comp. This was the same on 2022, my save anyway.

Ive just shot through five 100 seasons with the Supercharges and there’s only 4 foreign players at the start of the sixth. More importantly I have 3 of these in my side!

Comment

AUS FC and AUS OD are listed as Aus20 on the Player Records screen.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-28 110447.png Views:	0 Size:	96.6 KB ID:	81463
      Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
      More of an irk than an outright bug but annoying anyway is that after about 5 seasons there’s hardly any foreign players in the English 100 comp. This was the same on 2022, my save anyway.

Ive just shot through five 100 seasons with the Supercharges and there’s only 4 foreign players at the start of the sixth. More importantly I have 3 of these in my side!
      ​On the other hand, there are just as many star international players playing in Australian domestic FC and OD comps when that hasn't happened in years.
      Last edited by Wilted; 06-28-2023, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the double post. I was playing an ATG match and was asked to follow on after being exactly 200 behind, the little message even popped up. The game sent the other team in to bat anyway.

Comment

Online server is down, Kindly RESET. Thankyou

Comment

Been mentioned before which I read on another thread,
            Regen names. There doesn’t seem to be any Asian names or bem names attributed to English regens coming through each year?

I like to identify all new regens, particularly for English domestic so have noticed this year upon year. I also identify any minnow nation regens too and on the other hand all USA regens have exotic sounding Asia/Oriental names? Ok I can change these, but need to make you aware as I know you did extra work with regen names a couple of years previous.

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
              Online server is down, Kindly RESET. Thankyou
              Server has been reset.

Comment

The declaration AI seems a bit wonky. Yorkshire batted to tea on day 3, amassing a lead of 500, with cloudy conditions for the remaining four sessions (two wound up bein lost to rain/light).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	489
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	81613
                  Had a problem with DLS - just went off for rain and match was reduced in overs, had already beaten the revised target but is showing up as '-20 runs needed'.

Comment

Originally posted by SalisburySyndrome View Post

Name:	image.png
Views:	489
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	81613
                    Had a problem with DLS - just went off for rain and match was reduced in overs, had already beaten the revised target but is showing up as '-20 runs needed'.
                    Do you have a save at this point?

Comment

Just wondering why Matthew Breetzke is playing for 2 different teams on the same day.

Name:	IMG_1718.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	321.5 KB
ID:	81682 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1716.png
Views:	494
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	81680 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1717.png
Views:	483
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	81681
                      Attached Files

Comment

When using batting technique training, it says that 'player x has improved their aggressive batting technique' but when you look at their personal information it remains the same.

Is this a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                          When using batting technique training, it says that 'player x has improved their aggressive batting technique' but when you look at their personal information it remains the same.

Is this a bug?
                          From experience, I think it's a gradual increase instead of an instant jump to the next category when you get that message. After a few increases, it should advance to the next level but it takes so long, it's usually not worth it honestly.

Comment

Just had Aaron Finch score an unbeaten ton to push a T20 game to a super over. Of course, he was 100% settled at the end of the 20th over but started at 0% for the super over.

Comment

Hi Sureshot, since the update to Version 23.03 whenever I am highlighting a player to select, to coach or for anything the highlighter keeps going up and down to other players randomly. While I am able to select the player I want the random highlighter movements are slightly unsettling. A little fix for that would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X