X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chaturaemi
    replied

Can you please include 2 player mode as well. Coz love to play this game with friends(not online Local 2 player mode)​

Leave a comment:

• Krikey
    replied
    Please separate Hundred record from T20 domestic record. The two are considerably different.

Leave a comment:

• Preed
    replied
    Drawn Test Championship Final but winner in History tab is displayed as the top team as per Test Championship table.
    Pakistan was the top team in the table but the final was drawn. In Message section it was displayed as Pak and WI are joint winners but in History section, only Pak is displayed as winner.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
    Hi Sureshot, since the update to Version 23.03 whenever I am highlighting a player to select, to coach or for anything the highlighter keeps going up and down to other players randomly. While I am able to select the player I want the random highlighter movements are slightly unsettling. A little fix for that would be great. Thanks.
    I've just put a new update on Steam that fixes this issue. Let me know if you have any similar issues.

Wilted

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Hopefully Mon/Tues for Android update.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie
    replied
    Android. Might be me rushing things, obviously this is without the new patch, as yes it’s only PC at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie
    replied
    RSA in Tournament World Cup. South London? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3861.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	81958

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilted View Post

The same thing also happens on the contract screen, which is frustrating. For the short term Sheharyar, I've found hovering with the cursor over a play and pressing enter instead of clicking does the trick.
    Thanks for the tip.

We're looking at a fix for this.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
    In Tournament mode the One Day World Cup takes place in England. Disappointed because this year it’s obviously in India. Surely that could have been included for realism?
    This update is currently only out on PC. Are you on PC?

I'm seeing Indian venues when playing as England and Netherlands. Who are you playing as?

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
    Hi Sureshot, since the update to Version 23.03 whenever I am highlighting a player to select, to coach or for anything the highlighter keeps going up and down to other players randomly. While I am able to select the player I want the random highlighter movements are slightly unsettling. A little fix for that would be great. Thanks.
    The same thing also happens on the contract screen, which is frustrating. For the short term Sheharyar, I've found hovering with the cursor over a play and pressing enter instead of clicking does the trick.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie
    replied
    In Tournament mode the One Day World Cup takes place in England. Disappointed because this year it’s obviously in India. Surely that could have been included for realism?

Leave a comment:

• Sheharyar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    Just had Aaron Finch score an unbeaten ton to push a T20 game to a super over. Of course, he was 100% settled at the end of the 20th over but started at 0% for the super over.

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    When using batting technique training, it says that 'player x has improved their aggressive batting technique' but when you look at their personal information it remains the same.

Is this a bug?
    From experience, I think it's a gradual increase instead of an instant jump to the next category when you get that message. After a few increases, it should advance to the next level but it takes so long, it's usually not worth it honestly.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    When using batting technique training, it says that 'player x has improved their aggressive batting technique' but when you look at their personal information it remains the same.

Is this a bug?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X