Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Lincoln played for Kent in 2021 in FC and T20 games but isn't in their squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499 View Post
      Remove BBL rules it is in my wish list.
      The bonus point The "Power Surge" is overcomplicating things which don't need to be over complicated.
      It's part of the game in real life...
      you ask alot!
      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

But it's game, super sub type rule is also in real bbl but not in game.
        It's brilliant. The sub rule is too hard to implement in the game from a developers point of view.
        power surge and bonus points are great additions.
        ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Also game doesn't show bonus point target so it's best to return to previous rules.
          Or not...
          you ask for literally hundreds of pointless changes to get this game closer to real life! Yet want things changed when they work in the game....
          ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• I haven't been on here for a while and so I may have missed it when I was looking for it, but will Avi Barot and Aaron Summers be removed from the game in the next update? With Summers in jail and probably never going to be welcomed back into cricket and Barot tragically dying a while back

Comment

• Originally posted by r_j View Post
              I haven't been on here for a while and so I may have missed it when I was looking for it, but will Avi Barot and Aaron Summers be removed from the game in the next update? With Summers in jail and probably never going to be welcomed back into cricket and Barot tragically dying a while back
              Summers is not in the DB for new saves with the latest patch, currently only on Android and iOS.

I was unaware of the sad news about Avi Barot.

Comment

• I think Mirwais Ashraf & Abdullah Mazari should also both be retired. Ashraf has become the chairman of the ACB & Mazari was tied up in other activities this year and neither have played this year and seem unlikely to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by hallmitchell View Post
                  What would be a nice touch? Viv RIchard's always wears a cap, not a helmet.
                  All players before 1975. I think Tony Greig during WSC was the first to try one. Dennis Lillee and Rod Marsh had a mate who made body-armour for the SAS make one for Mike Brearley a few years later.

Comment

• I’m sure you’ll be aware that Tim Bresnan has just announced his retirement

Comment

• NZ test batting order notes:

Devin conway now bats at 3 or 4 and Tom blundel at 6. Will Young has moved to opener for test matches. Rachin ravindra bats at 7 but he does normally open in domestic cricket and has only played a couple of test matches.

Comment

• Game Server DOWN - Kindly reset. Thank You

Comment

• Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
                          Game Server DOWN - Kindly reset. Thank You
                          Thanks. Back up and running.

Comment

• I'm not usually one to worry too much about in-game performance and rating but Scott Boland has a test average of less than 10 in real life but struggles to take wickets for Vic in CC21.

Comment

• Bangladesh tour Zimbabwe in July 2022 for 5 ODI & 3 T20 it has not been included

Comment

• I know the season is over but did a play through with Glamorgan:
                                Joe Cooke is a genuine allrounder and not a crappy opening bat (20 wickets in 50 over format) probably needs a lot of work done
                                Neser is a good bat for a bowler but definitely not an allrounder, also possibly under rated, bloke is unlucky to have not played for Aus more
                                Callum Taylor is a batsmen who is a handy part timer, not an allrounder
                                Kiran Carlson had a very good season but in game appears to only be middling and particularly poor in the shorter formats
                                Prim Sisodiya is a bowler who is handy bat, not an all rounder
                                David Lloyd is actual shit in game, I don’t rate him that highly but he, Chris Cooke and van der Gugten all are rubbish in game

Churs,

Comment

Working...
                                X