X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muhammad saad
    replied
    I have an idea regarding player development/regression model based on Nba 2k16, it is very simple but extremely realistic and effective so here it goes: There should be three types of ovrall attributes for each of type players/regen , 1)initial overall skills (based on player production quality of that nation) , 2)Potential Ovr.all Skills (it could be initial ovr.all skills x rand between 1.2 to 1.8 ),and 3)Regressed Ovr.all skill (potential ovr.all skills x rand between 0.5 to 0.75 and there should be peak start period (a period where the player have reached his potential) which could be randomize b/w 23-30 age and then there will peak end period (or regression start age where the players starts losing his overall skills) this could be peak start age + random between 2 to 6 years , it is dead simple to implement and trust it is extremely realistic
    Before the peak start age the player will continue to gain attributes through that age until he reaches his potential and after peak end period player will continue to lose attributes until he reaches his regressed attributes. More over bad performances means players will not reach his potential as they will not gain/gain very low attributes that season.

Leave a comment:

• SamTheRabbit
    replied
    Couple of things I'd like to see (apologies if they exist on the PC version already but I'm on the iPhone one)

I'd like to see some better histories for county players. Would be nice to see what counties they've played for before and how they've done on a year by year basis.

Better Team Histories - would be nice to have some sort of trophy room so you can put your team in a historical context. Would also be nice to know what individual players have won if that could be incorporated.

Leave a comment:

• Gohar95
    replied
    Perhaps have the correct squads for the university teams for the first season? with them then all becoming available as free agents and then for the following seasons, random generation of players for the MCCU sides?
    Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• hallmitchell
    replied
    With the great use of uniforms, when playing All Time Great series and in the 50 over mode, any chance of having the retro one day uniforms ?

Leave a comment:

• hallmitchell
    replied
    If there could be one domestic comp could be added i would choose the Caribbean Premier League.

Leave a comment:

• hallmitchell
    replied
    I think with so many good historical scenarios if say the World Cup 1983 or South African Rebel tours would be able to be added?

Leave a comment:

• hallmitchell
    replied
    Under the Tournamen/ All time great series i was wondering if some players may be added under Australia ?
    1. Kepler Wessels
    2. John Dyson.
    3. Graeme Wood.
    4. Ray Bright.

Just because i really enjoy playing as the eighties era and Australia seems to be missing a few openers.

Leave a comment:

• hallmitchell
    replied
    I was wondering to have a graphic where the wicket keeper throws the ball in the air when he catches it and maybe with the fast bowler, to have something else rather than that chest pumping thing the game has had for years ?

Leave a comment:

• AlexB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• citizenerased
    replied
    as previously mentioned in the 2015 forum, isn't it about time all the leagues ran alongside each other simultaneously?

also its time to start implementing player attributes into this game. for nearly the best part of two decades its been limited to nothing but a few preferences for batsman and nothing else. player happiness and morale would also be great, depending on the amount of first team exposure etc.

a proper transfer system as mentioned above.

the game engine has come on plenty. I remember the days of playing ICC2000 and bowling dominating batting to an annoying degree.

Leave a comment:

• SamS
    replied
    I'm new to this series - is the yearly release just the engine which you can update with databases in later years, or will I need to re-purchase the whole game next year if I want to play with the 2017 rosters?

Leave a comment:

• markkkkk
    replied
    I would like to be able to edit players' abilities before a save and be able to see other competitions stats and results (especially if your managing a national side). If a player doesn't make the national side for most of his career he should be able to be placed in other domestic competitions as a kolpak player. Loan signings and free agent (during the season) signings would be helpful as well.

Leave a comment:

• estmsm
    replied
    1. Man of the series feature.

2. Improved and slightly increased speed of the spinners' bowling animations.

3. As a captain record, of a player.

4. Fastest 100s or 50s etc records in the records book.

Leave a comment:

• danielallum
    replied
    Happy with the game so far, however, one aspect I think could be improved is the way bowlers abilities and skills are measured and communicated. For instance, the player could have a percentage score of how accomplished they are in aggressive bowling, defensive bowling and accuracy as this could make training more meaningful as we would know what are the player needs to improve. Could also lead to quicker player development. All in all, big fan of the new game and enjoying it a lot but small changes could still go a long way.

Leave a comment:

• MarksNotts
    replied
    Well impressed with the new camera angles
    These are a few things I would like to see in the future :-
    1) The transfer system revamped, the ability to approach other counties/players when in the last year of their contract, and also the loan system implemented as it is being used all the time now IRL.
    2) The overseas player system needs looking at as teams are now using more than 2 overseas players during the season and most of them now play in all three formats at some stage.
    3) A bit more eye candy in the match highlights such as correctly coloured county helmets, and caps/sunhats etc worn by fielders, also would love to see players Photos back again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X