X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isura
    replied
    I agree with not adding too many new player attributes. The match engine is just about perfect (except CPU AI should be more aggressive and creative IMO). I want to see the game focus on adding more management features like deeper contracts, more leagues, more training options, controlling youth academy and 2nd XI teams.

Leave a comment:

• footy99
    replied
    I second bringing back the 2-player game. And also being able to change the players' names. Both were possible in earlier versions and we used them a lot.

Of the other ideas mentioned here, some way of measuring wicket keeping ability would be very handy. Otherwise I like how it is not overly complicated currently and I'd be wary of adding too many features which might push it that way.

Leave a comment:

• Isura
    replied
    I'd love to see a facegen technology used in the same. It would really add life to the regen players in long careers, and doesn't have copyright issues like using real player photos.

Leave a comment:

• Slowcoach
    replied
    Needs to include every Test and ODI player who has ever played to make All Time Great Series more interesting.
    Current selection of players in All Time Greats is so poor it is not worth playing.

Leave a comment:

• Prefect
    replied
    It would be cool if in the English domestic system you could loan out players so they could get some experience and also to get a good indicator of their ability.

Leave a comment:

• Badprop_za
    replied
    Couple of things from my side, but I think some might have been mentioned already.
    - Coach reports in terms of progress on training or even suggested training.
    - Board can sack you or you could get offers from other teams. Even across different leages / nations.
    - Maybe a scouting system could be great.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied

Current CC is with Bad look and better gameplay than old version 2010 -2014

Leave a comment:

• chaturaemi
    replied
    Please Include 2 Player Game feature

Leave a comment:

• tomwill25
    replied
    Love the game and love the whole Cricket Captain franchise - have been buying for years. The feature I hope for every year is some kind of emphasis on a career, some kind of development and responsibility in the game. If I lose, get a county relegated, I should feel under pressure. Being fired, having to move counties, taking up other job offers would revolutionise the game. I could have a terrible season at my county, be offered a job with a small international team like Scotland, build up a reputation, move back to county cricket. It's a big ask but it would add so much depth to the game.

Other, small features I'd like to see:

- More default field settings.
    - Greater feedback from training - if I'm training a batsman in a particular skill, being able to see how they are progressing (just some kind of progress bar) would be great.
    - Appeals - not sure how this would work with the graphics but an appeals system would be fun.
    - As mentioned above, team confidence.
    - Loaning players out mid-season, I have plenty of youth players sitting around, playing 2XI cricket who I'd love to be able to offer to other counties.
    Last edited by tomwill25; 09-04-2016, 09:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RoguePudi
    replied
    another thing that might be useful but small is, when you load a game file, that file would move to the top of the save, so it would be easier to straight to especially for mobile users

Leave a comment:

• lcc24
    replied
    Did the idea mentioned in last year's forum about pitch conditions ever get implemented? Can a pitch now improve as the game wears on for batting as opposed to deteriorating, and does each venue have different characteristics like this idea suggested? Currently weighing up whether to buy the new game.

Also interested as to whether there is a possibility to ever introduce reduced over games and D/L to one-day matches. Is this something that's possible?

Haven't played the game in a couple of years so these things may have already happened.

Leave a comment:

• Hugh_Jars
    replied
    Ability to change difficulty mid game. Easy is, well, too easy, and Id like to move up to normal

Leave a comment:

• muhammad saad
    replied
    I think it will be great if you can distinct kind of players for eg some bowler tends to ball better with the new ball because he bowls late outswinger which can be observed from highlights , some bowler gets extra bounce , some tends to bowl cutters like McGrath and Asif , and some are just pure speed demon with reverse swinging ability all these distinction should be observed in highlights , same applies for batsmen , some just times the ball to the boundary , some uses brute force and some plays it with soft hand and prefers to keep rotating the strike.
    all these distinction should be observed in highlights and you don't necessarily had to change the animations as increasing the shot speed and delaying the timing of the shot animation just a split second to make it more like brutal shot , slowing down the shot animation would make it appear that player is playing with soft hand.​Bowling distinction will be easy to implement as all you guys need to make is to have separate bowling attributes for a bowler like outswing , inswing,off cutter , leg cutter ,bounce and pace

Leave a comment:

• jnicholls357
    replied
    My suggestions (for the mobile game):

1). TOP DOWN VIEW - maybe even a satellite / Googlemaps picture of the ground from above with 'Football Manager' type representation of activity as the game is played out

2). SWING BOWLING - being able to suggest the bowler tries swing/reverse swing by delivery / side of ball

3). CONFIDENCE / TEAM CONFIDENCE - team talks or training to work on mental preparation - such a massive part of the game and currently overlooked in the simulation

4). REAL TIME / LIVE WEATHER - wouldn't it be great if an internet game could use real time / live weather for a truly immersive experience.

5). PLAYER PHOTOGRAPHS

6). PITCH CONDITION -more detailed information regarding the pitch and how it is playing / degrading as the game goes on, cracks etc. - a close up view of the pitch, graphically, showing degradation

7). TRAINING OVERHAUL - refer to soccer management games such as championship manager or similar for more in depth and clear training activities

8). APPEALS!!

Thanks for reading, if I could pick just a few of these as my ultimate wish list it would be 1)., 3). and 8).

Please include something about confidence/morale. Success in the game, particularly at test level is heavily dependent on mental toughness and this can be monitored and managed. Either through coaching, or on the attack side, knowing which players are more vulnerable and adding pressure. Players are picked on confidence as well as ability and both are managed separately (i.e., mental toughness and team talks vs. technique/training)

Also, appeals are now (love it or hate it) such a large part of management so do you have plans to include them in the mobile game?

Leave a comment:

• RoguePudi
    replied
    1. The ability to recruit associates
    2. Character creator/editor
    3. CPL
    4. More historical scenarios, including everyone not just england

Leave a comment:

Working...
X