This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2015 Database errors 15.02

New database is available in today's patch, these changes will only come in to affect on new saves.

Please keep feedback on separate lines and try to be as descriptive as possible.

If you're suggesting a change to a player's ability then please try and play at least a season before judging a player. Ideally even more than a season and across a couple of saves at least.

Bowling speeds are:
    RM > RFM > RMF > RF

As ever, thanks for your feedback.

Sureshot

Can there be some clarification on why Craig Meschede won't appear in the Glamorgan squad. Was under the impression he would be. Nothing was said otherwise. Some clarification would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymro View Post
      Can there be some clarification on why Craig Meschede won't appear in the Glamorgan squad. Was under the impression he would be. Nothing was said otherwise. Some clarification would be appreciated.
      Is Meschede not a loan deal?
      Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
        Is Meschede not a loan deal?
        Yes, but there is an option to take him permanently at the end of the season.

Even so, it does not replicate the players available to Glamorgan and at that, one of their better stand out performers for this season.

Comment

Yes, but there is an option to take him permanently at the end of the season.

Even so, it does not replicate the players available to Glamorgan and at that, one of their better stand out performers for this season.
          Perhaps, but if it is a loan, there is no current way to replicate him moving back to Somerset at the end of the season, as the option to take him permanently is not yet confirmed as being used as I understand it.
          Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

No, he isn't confirmed to leave Somerset yet. Hopefully by next year, there will be a loan function.
            But for this year I agree with DaveK, he should stay as a Somerset player

Comment

Originally posted by SomersetCricketer View Post
              No, he isn't confirmed to leave Somerset yet. Hopefully by next year, there will be a loan function.
              But for this year I agree with DaveK, he should stay as a Somerset player
              How can you agree when he hasn't played a game for Somerset, so why should he in the game? He hasn't confirmed he will be leaving but there is an option there.

Comes back to the need to have an editor of sorts. Or that Meschede is made unavailable for the season for Somerset.
              Last edited by Cymro; 07-17-2015, 09:25 PM.

Comment

How can you agree when he hasn't played a game for Somerset, so why should he in the game? He hasn't confirmed he will be leaving but there is an option there.

Comes back to the need to have an editor of sorts. Or that Meschede is made unavailable for the season for Somerset.
                But there is also the option that he will stay. Without a loan option, which as i said will hopefully come, there isn't anything that can happen, unless a move is confirmed in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
                  Perhaps, but if it is a loan, there is no current way to replicate him moving back to Somerset at the end of the season, as the option to take him permanently is not yet confirmed as being used as I understand it.
                  I'd rather have him at Glamorgan tbh. In the second season of county cricket in game, the team make up of most counties change compared to real life so I don't think it matters THAT much whether Meschede does end up returning to Somerset or staying at Glamorgan irl. The game should have the most accurate teams for this current season. Meschede being such a valuable player for Glamorgan this season, it wouldn't make sense not to have him there in game.
                  Last edited by Alrounder80; 07-18-2015, 10:34 PM.

Comment

This was one we debated for a while. It seemed more realistic to have him 'owned' by the correct club as he's likely to be there for several seasons. It's a shame we don't have a loan system in place. I think we'd have upset some people either way unfortunately.

Comment

Kent signed Sean Dickson who has been playing well in the 2nds yesterday. He's SA born but English qualified so won't need to be a Kolpak or anything. I think he should probably be an opening batsmen.
                      Read about Sean Dickson cricket player from South Africa profile, stats, rankings, records, videos, photos at ESPNcricinfo

Kent sign batsman Sean Dickson after he impressed during a trial spell with their Second XI.

EDIT! I see he is in the game at Northerns in SA so probably just need to change his nationality and transfer him to Kent.
                      Last edited by KentLad; 07-18-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Kumar Sangakkara has retired from international cricket

Comment

Roelof van der Merwe has signed for Somerset on a 2 year deal:
                          Roelof van der Merwe signs a two-year deal to play all forms of the game for Somerset in 2016.

Comment

He has, but as he isn't starting his contract until 2016 he doesn't need to be in the 2015 version of the game

Comment

Hope this is the right place - just surprised that Alex Davies at Lancs is classified as 'defensive' on his profile. He seems pretty attacking to me (aggressive rather than v. aggressive I think) especially after hitting six sixes in an over for the second team and playing increasing amounts for the limited overs team...

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X