X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muzzy
    replied
    Twice now Moeen Ali has retired before the 2023 world cup in my saves, can this be fixed please for the next database.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    You mentioned Scotland lack players I would recommend adding Scott Cameron, Fin McCreath, Bradley Currie, Brandon McMullen, Jamie Crawley and Chris McBride to their ranks who are the ODI/T20 caps or squad callups missing from the game.

Scott Steel, George Scott, Tom Mackintosh, Ollie Davidson and Michael Jones are county players missing from their tournament players pool too though Tom Sole needs removed.

And now Andy Umeed is at Somerset!
    Last edited by Lynx54321; 07-23-2022, 10:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fishy
    replied
    Ben Sears should be RF - very quick bowler, my evidence here being Devon Conway claiming him to be the quickest in NZ

Leave a comment:

• ruby23
    replied
    After playing for sometime in version 22.05, here are some observations:

Oliver Robinson opening bowling instead of Anderson-Broad combination

Craig Overton in T20i's as regular choice, not realistic, Jason Roy at 5 in T20i's, not realistic

Moeen Ali bats too high up the order while Stokes is too low down the order

We will never see the day when Abbas is first choice for Pakistan in T20i's.

Shakib at 8 in T20i's is absolute nonsense

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2022-07-01 144952.png
Views:	430
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	79303

Gayle at 5 in T20i's Never thought I'd see the day!

Name:	Annotation 2022-07-01 145302.png
Views:	399
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	79304
    This bug is an old one where Mushfiqur Rahim always bowls a few overs when two seamers and two spinners in the XI

Name:	Annotation 2022-07-01 165555.png
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	79305

Hazlewood bowling as 3rd change and Green bowling is too overrated.

Name:	Annotation 2022-07-01 185539.png
ID:	79306

This is a Test match in India! Australia didn't select a spinner in the XI and even Marnus did not bowl a single over out of 170.2 overs!

Name:	Annotation 2022-07-01 190222.png
ID:	79307
    Last edited by ruby23; 07-02-2022, 08:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• r4V3N
    replied
    George Rhodes getting picked for England T20 team is a lol Which version are you on? I nobbled his abilities for the last patch, which is currently only out on Steam.
    Brydon Carse batting at 6
    No Maxwell for Aus, Marsh constantly at 4 in shorter forms
    Eddie Byrom should be very aggressive in OD,
    Scott steel agg/v agg, Ben Mike aggressive in both forms
    Jack Wildemuth batting at 10 for QLD below Neser and Xavier Bartlett who is at 6?
    Sam Truloff been an absolute gun in game, 61k for qld and in the 90s for big bash is just absurd, he averages less then 20 in fc
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-01-2022, 09:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bastie
    replied
    Tom Loten on the game is a number three bat and not a bowler but when he's played for Yorkshire this season he's been a bowling allrounder. He's a bit quicker than medium too, bowls high 70s/low 80s. He also seems really overpowered on the game

Leave a comment:

• Don73
    replied
    Not sure if it is because he is underrated but Jamie Overton is never picked by Surrey on the AI, which seems odd for somebody who has played a test match IRL recently.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    There's been a significant database update for patch 22.05. There's been more feedback since the database was locked, but there's 2, possibly 3 days of work there for me to go through it, so it wasn't possible to get it in to this update.

This latest update also includes the Indian FC data from the finals, as well as updated finishing positions for all Indian teams from the 21/22 season that finished on Sunday!

Thanks for all your feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by muzzy View Post
    Should romario shepherd and odeon smith not be down as all-rounders?
    Abdullah Shafiq and Mohammad Huraira are both too good on the game, need to slightly lower their abilities.
    Adil Rashid dosen’t get picked for England in game in odi’s or t20’s, maybe up his rating.
    Who was the spinner for England instead of Rashid? He's been getting picked in my Tests.

Leave a comment:

• ZH8
    replied
    Bangladesh feedback:

Shakib bats at n8 in t20 in the game and should be moved up at n4. Similarly, Mushfiqur Rahim should not bat at n7 but at n4 in test.

As a test keeper, Liton Das should not bat at n4 but at n6 or n7.

Tamim Iqbal doesn't play t20 atm thus Liton Das and Munim Shahriar should open.

Taskin Ahmed should be an automatic choice in the XI for all formats. He is the best pace bowler in the country.
    Moreover, he should be RF as he constantly bowls around 140 kmh and often clocking around 145 kmh.

Mominul Haque should not be in ODI and T20 XI/squad.

Ebadat Hossain and Khaled Ahmed should be the first choices in the test XI in place of Mustafizur and Shoriful. Bangladesh's test pace trio should be Taskin, Ebadat and Khaled.

Similarly, ODI and T20 pace trio should be Mustafizur, Taskin and Shoriful.

Afif Hossain should be in the ODI XI.

Mithun Ali should not be in any squad.

Shamim Hossain needs to be more aggressive and not average aggression in ODI/T20.
    Last edited by ZH8; 06-30-2022, 05:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• muzzy
    replied
    Should romario shepherd and odeon smith not be down as all-rounders?
    Abdullah Shafiq and Mohammad Huraira are both too good on the game, need to slightly lower their abilities.
    Adil Rashid dosen’t get picked for England in game in odi’s or t20’s, maybe up his rating.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 06-30-2022, 12:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hampshire
    replied
    I know Ross Whiteley played in the game against the Sri Lankan development XI but given it was stated that just to give him some time in the middle before the T20 blast started and he's only signed a one day contract I think it would be a lot more realistic to retire him from FC cricket? Should potentially be very aggressive in one day cricket too, got a reputation for being one of the biggest hitters on the county circuit (although isn't having a great season in general).

Tom Prest feels like he should be rated a little higher than defensive, I'm pretty sure his 2nd XI stats would suggest aggressive but maybe average based on his T20 blast stats this year?

May just be unlucky so far but Kyle Abbott feels pretty underrated.

James Fuller also feels a bit underrated in limited overs in particular.
    Last edited by Hampshire; 06-28-2022, 05:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    r4V3N Agree with pretty much all your Leics and Derbs feedback which I think corroborates with my own suggestions in this thread.

I think Mike should remain RMF though, there was a county championship game earlier in the season where they had one of the ECBs speed guns and were displaying bowling speeds on the stream. It was noteable that he was the quickest of the Leics seamers (able to go 85mph+) and ive hesrd Richard Rae mention that fact a few times since in commentary.

Would also nerf Griffiths, cheeky beggar wanted 50k to renew his contract at the end of the first season despite not playing a game! So assuming he's overrated and contributing to the bloated budget.

Anyway Hilton Cartwright has joined Derbs as cover for Masood's International callup. I'd make him the reserve and move Hayden Kerr to normal overseas but make sure Lakmal's four day bowling is stronger.
    Last edited by Lynx54321; 06-28-2022, 10:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• r_j
    replied
    Fawad Ahmed's date of birth should be changed from 10/3/79 to 5/2/82
    Hugo Burdon should be changed from 1/1/03 to 29/11/01
    Hunar Verma date of birth should be 13/9/01 rather than 1/1/02

Cameron Boyce has been cut by the Melbourne Renegades
    T Copeland should be retired from List A's as well, as he last played a match in the format back in 2016
    Ben Cutting should be a opener in T20s
    Nicholas Davis is a RHB RFM rather than a LHB OB. His initals are NRD
    Matt Gilkes should be changed to an occasional wicketkeeper
    Liam Guthrie should be changed from very defensive to average aggression in Limited Overs cricket as his striking was quite different in List A's (45) & T20s (141), but the season before had scored at a 91 SR in List A matches.
    Caleb Jewell should be changed to average aggression in FC's with his strike rate being 51 and 52 over the past 2 seasons
    Lawrence Neil-Smith should be an allrounder and should bat around 3-5 in FC's
    Blake Nikitaras should be an FC opener
    James Pattinson has left Melbourne Renegades
    J Philippe shouldn't be the test wk, as Carey should be the regular (& in ODIs) with Inglis 2nd in line. Philippe is still someway off test contention as I believe Jimmy Peirson is ahead of him.
    Will Pucovski should be average aggression in FCs
    Both Tom Rogers' should be aggressive in Limited overs cricket based on last season
    Beau Webster in FC's should aggressive or even v aggressive based on the last few seasons
    Jon Wells should be a free agent as he left Adelaide in February after the BBL ended
    Sam Whiteman should be a batsman. He hasn't keep in years (I think 2016) and won't do so again in the future either after finger injuries which have stopped him keeping.
    Teague Wyllie should be defensive or average aggression in FC's until he's played more games. As so far his 3 innings have been varied in strike rates of 44, 66 and 26. With that 26 strike rate coming at a crucial time in the Sheffield Shield final when WA were looking like they were going to be all out for a low score. In limited overs he should be average aggression.

Rejaur Rahman should be changed from RM to RF. Cricinfo has his date of birth as 1/11/99

Virat Kohli should be with Dehli rather than being signed by some team in a low league like Puducherry
    Axar Patel shouldn't be ahead of Ravi Jadeja in any formats
    A Rahane shouldn't be in the test side
    Wriddhiman Saha has all but left Bengal. It was reported that he refused to play in the Ranji Trophy and has left the team's group chat, which the Bengal cricket board confirmed. So he should be made a free agent as he as also requested a inter-state NOC which would allow him to play for another association, but he is currently in talks with Tripura to move, but he has also been linked with Gujarat and Baroda.

J Cameron-Dow should probably be retired. He hasn't played a top-level game since February 2020 and seems unlikely to do so now considering he's got coaching obligations that will take up his time
    JJ Garth should be an allrounder rather than a bowler, with batting possibly being stronger as he has played quite a few games for Leinster as a batsman only
    Adam Hickey is an allrounder who bowls ROB not SLA, and is a RHB.
    Josh Little needs his economy lowered in FCs by quite a bit as he's currently goes around 4.35 in FC's in my saves
    J Manley should be an RMF
    J McCollum shouldn't be near the Ireland side for now
    N McGuire should be an allrounder or at least bowl some overs in game as he currently doesn't bowl at all
    T McKeegan should be an RHB RFM born in 2000
    J Mulder should probably be from game as he's unlikely to play interpros again, last played in 2020 and even then that was just by chance, after announcing his intention to return to Australia
    Kevin O'Brien should be unretired from LAs as he's been playing that this season, he's still retired from ODIs though.
    C Olphert should be an RMF
    S Poynter should be retired or changed to English nationality as he coaches & plays for Northumberland, where he's been doing quite well, and I read a while ago that he'd be unlikely to move back to Ireland as he a settled young family.
    David Rankin should be put down as retired as he last played interpros in 2020 and unlikely to play again
    Eddie Richardson should be put down as retired as he last played in the interpro when he played 2 games in 2019 and is unlikely to play in it again any time soon
    Tim Tector should be aggressive in limited overs
    Greg Thompson should be retired
    Mitchell Thompson should be an allrounder
    Stuart Thompson should possibly be retired. I believe he's been unavailable since last year and seems to be a strength and conditioning coach for the Northern Irish football team now
    Morgan Topping should be a batting allrounder, and was the leading runscorer in the Emerging Interpros last season. He has also opened in the recent red ball game for Ireland Wolves vs Gloucestershire 2nd XI, and has been used as a batsman in the top-middle order in the interpros this year
    Jared Wilson bwl->AR, and definitely stronger as a batter in my opinion. Hit a unbeaten 72 not out off 46 balls batting at number 3 in a T20 the other week - Should also be a RHB RM

Dean Foxcroft has regained his contract after being allowed back into New Zealand after the covid restrictions were lifted, which is also why Michael Rippon has been able to be called up for an overseas tour by New Zealand
    Colin Munro should be nowhere near the New Zealand side and should possibly even be retired from internationals in the game
    Jimmy Neesham should be a free agent
    Glenn Phillips shouldn't be anywhere near the test side for now, but is a regular in CC22
    Ray Toole should be a LFM

Amartya Kaul (SL) is a RHB
    Roshen Silva should possibly be retired from T20s as he hasn't played one since February 2019

Gordon Bryan should be a RFM

Matthew Welch should be an opener in 50 overs as well

Bas de Leede is an allrounder who bowls RFM and is a RHB
    Scott Edwards is now Netherlands captain after Seelaar's retirement
    Vikramjit Singh should be an opener in ODIs as well, and should also occasionally bowl

Waqas Barkat should be an allrounder and not a keeper

Leave a comment:

• r4V3N
    replied
    Both Overtons seem under rated
    Ollie Robinson just taking way to many wickets
    de Caires hitting 1000 first class runs well before the t20 break seems crazy
    Ben Mike a lot better IRL then in the game, I’d say only a RFM not RMF too
    Beuran Hendricks has been unpickably bad for an overseas player irl but has medium amounts of success in game
    Rehan Ahmed is also pretty woeful in game, has had a very decent T20 blast so far, picked in the 100 as well shows he really can play Ahmed has been improved in the 22.05 patch.
    Ollie Pope just a part time keeper He's kept a bit for Surrey this season. Tricky one as PT keepers aren't very good.
    Tom Blundell not getting picked for NZ, Latham is a part time keeper and Blundell is playing pretty incredibly as seen by the series v England
    Mitch Marsh shouldn’t be ahead of Cam Green ever I've worked on this and the game is now picking Cam Green in 22.05.
    Glenn Maxwell still a premier short form one day player but not consistently picked in game
    Cummins needs a serious boost
    Daniel Sams needs a slight boost
    Nathan Lyon also needs a red ball boost, hardly ever gets picked in tests whereas has been a mainstay for Australia and has done very well
    Brooke Guest under rated in game, as is majority of the Derbyshire yeam
    Leics teams feels over powered somehow, Lilley should be a bat only, I’d argue Hill a part time keeper now too, Scott Evans constantly scoring big runs in game but IRL has had a very poor year, Patel probably slightly under rated whereas Alex Evans, Sakande slightly over rated. George Rhodes is nearly a premium allrounder in game but IRL is terrible and has been told to look for another club
    Chris Tremain under rated in game, has been possibly the best FC bowler in Aus over the last 5 years
    Nic Maddinson has moved into the middle order in short form cricket rather then opening
    Aaron Hardie needs a decent boost overall, as does Teague Wylie and Hatzacoglou (sp?) in T20

Last edited by Sureshot; 06-30-2022, 11:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X