• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGetOutToFullTosses
    replied
    A few points for the Big Bash

Adelaide

Matt Short should be improved with the bat, has been one of their best batters this season. Also a small bowling upgrade would be fair after some economical overs for him.
    Gibson has opened in the last game, possibly should be moved to 20 ovr opener?
    Thomas Kelly needs a slight improvement with the bat

Hobart

Paddy Dooley has had a great start to BBL12, needs to be improved with ball.
    Boland does not have a contract with the Hurricanes this season

Sydney Green

Chris Green needs an improvement with the ball
    Ollie Davies should be improved with the bat, having a career best season in real life.

Also, remove the big bash point, it has been scrapped in real life.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
    Sureshot re Guest he averaged just under 40 this season with 900+ runs at no 3 in the batting lineup and scored 4 tons as well as keeping full time. Serious player.

In game I'm struggling to get him averaging over 25 at a s/r of 35...

I think he needs better than potential. He's good in real life now.
    And he averaged 25 the season before, his ability is somewhere between the two seasons performance, that is fair.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Sureshot re Guest he averaged just under 40 this season with 900+ runs at no 3 in the batting lineup and scored 4 tons as well as keeping full time. Serious player.

In game I'm struggling to get him averaging over 25 at a s/r of 35...

I think he needs better than potential. He's good in real life now.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

What makes you think this?

His 188* came in 2nd class SA Cricket (ie, similar level to Minor counties in England). He can bat a bit, but generally at 8 or 9.

His recent scores in SA top domestic level aren't anything to write home about.
    Hmm I feel like it's what I've seen him described/listed as.

I think he probably needs a batting downgrade in game then, I've had great success using him as an opener in white ball cricket!

Okay, I've nobbled him a bit.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-06-2023, 11:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by powercord84 View Post
    I'm thinking about buying the latest version a second time for my new device (different operating system so J can't just transfer my purchase).

Is there any update on when the update for the BBL and the latest tests might be applied? I don't want to start a new save with out of date teams
    The Aus update will hopefully be out in a week or so, platform pending.

Last edited by Sureshot; 01-05-2023, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
    Beyers Swanepoel should be an all rounder.
    What makes you think this?

His 188* came in 2nd class SA Cricket (ie, similar level to Minor counties in England). He can bat a bit, but generally at 8 or 9.

His recent scores in SA top domestic level aren't anything to write home about.

Leave a comment:

• powercord84
    replied
    I'm thinking about buying the latest version a second time for my new device (different operating system so J can't just transfer my purchase).

Is there any update on when the update for the BBL and the latest tests might be applied? I don't want to start a new save with out of date teams

Leave a comment:

• CricketFan
    replied
    Still the same issues with too many players getting out in the 90s for mine.

Leave a comment:

• Ferg
    replied
    Think marnus labuschagne has earned himself a boost with his performance against West Indies
    His current record would suggest a once in a decade test talent but his batting average almost always falls to mid 40s in game

His ability is exactly where it should be, one of the best players in the game.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-06-2023, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LFC_YNWA1973
    replied
    Also to add I’m playing as Zimbabwe the India & Bangladesh series is missing after the Afghanistan series at the start of the game

Leave a comment:

• LFC_YNWA1973
    replied
    Gary Ballance is back for Zimbabwe needs to be added This has been done for next patch.

https://www.skysports.com/cricket/ne...from-yorkshire
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-06-2023, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Tobias Visee is spelt "Vis e" in game. Please can this be fixed.

This is an Android specific issue. Not sure on a time frame for it's fix.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-06-2023, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rafat23
    replied
    Bangladesh

Bowling -

"Taskin Ahmed" need serious upgrade. I mean he is literally not selected in the team. He has got to be the best bowler for Bangladesh at the moment. He is not even close to being the best for Bangladesh in the game.

Taskin Ahmed,Hasan Mahmud,Ebadat Hossain,Mustafizur Rahman,Shoriful Islam. They are the ones who are always with the team.
    But the AI drops Taskin and Ebadat most of the times.

"Ripon Mondol" and "Musfik Hasan" are terrible in the game. But both of them were selected in recent national team camp. Are doing well in recent domestic tournaments. Specially Musfik Hasan is doing very well in NCL.
    Ripon Mondol was also selected in the team of the tournament in recent U19 WC. They are both pretty close to national team, should be tweaked likewise.

Also they are both RMF not RM. Changed both to RMF.

Batting -

"Anamul Haque" returned to Bangladesh team after having an increadible domestic season, did well in ODIs, should be around the team in limited overs.

"Nazmul Hossain Shanto" was Bangladesh's top scorer in T20 world cup, should be included in limited overs cricket.

"Afif Hossain" is kind of auto choice for Bangladesh in limited overs cricket, but he is not selected in the team by AI and he doesn’t deliver if one tries to select him. Needs some tweaking.

Tamim Iqbal and Mushfiqur Rahim retired from T20Is. Retired Tamim, Mushfiqur played until September so will be staying as is.
    Mahmudullah Riyad dropped from T20Is.

"Parvez Hossain" made T20 debut prior to the world cup, also should be around the team with Tamim retired.

"Shamim Hossain" another player never gets chance but he should be around the team. He already played quite a few matches last year.
    Played with decent strike rate in DPL. Should be Aggressive style batsman in the game.

"Shahadat Hossain" had a decent domestic season, got selected with Bangladesh A team to travel to West Indies. But is not up to the mark in the game.

Last edited by Sureshot; 01-06-2023, 11:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    For Zimbabwe:

I think in general Zimbabwe are a bit underrated, theyre usually a one star team in game however i think they should be more like two stars given they're still somewhat better than the associates in game and able to generally compete with the bigger teams.

Marumani should be agg in white ball and a keeper and is also the best white ball batting prospect in Zimbabwe so could be improved a touch with bat. Changed to keeper.

Muzarabeni seems underrated with ball, especially in t20s. Maybe RMF also.

Raza could be improved a touch with bat and ball given his recent performances. Now the best current batter.

Tony Munyonga should be agg in white ball. Could also be improved slightly with bat as he made the world cup squad and is becoming fairly regular in the t20 side. This guy hits 6s.

Spencer Magodo is also a keeper and should be avg in red ball and avg in white ball. Bats at 3 in red ball. Changed to keeper.

Dustin Melton is RF. Changed

Ryan Burl should be avg aggression in white ball and maybe a slight batting increase.

Ryan Murray should be removed. He's not played in Zimbabwe for some time and seems committed to University in England and not cricket. Moved to retired as he's played ODIs.

Mandande is their best keeper behind Chakabva and also a good batter. Keeper rankings should be:

Chakabva
    Mandande
    Mutambami
    Mayavo/Magodo/Marumani/Chiradza
    Tsiga
    Others

Tinache Muchawaya should be an all rounder and is probably a better batter than bowler, a player of national team potential in the late middle order. Should also be very agg in white ball.

Tashinga Musekiwa also has national team potential as a batter so both could be improved just a touch with bat.

Brandon Mavutu could be improved as a white ball bowler. Probably their best spinner other than Raza and Wellington Masakadza who also could be nudged up a bit. Had a great domestic 50 over campaign and can also bat.

Mayavo has been in and around national squads so could be improved and should be def in white ball.

Both Kaia brothers could be improved a little as both are in and around national squads though aren't first choice. Innocent Kaia should bat at 3 and not be an opener, he hit a great ton against Bangladesh so is a decent bat. Innocent has spent his entire career opening.
    Carl Mumba should be RMF. Changed

Matthew Welch is a white ball opener, unfortunately has a bad back injury so hasn't played this season but seen as a certainty to break into the national side so could have batting and potential improved. Avg agg in white ball, scored quickly against Namibia for the emerging Zimbabwe side in t20s and can hit.

Brian Bennett also played for emerging Zimbabwe so could be added. Middle order bat, avg in both and bowls handy off spin.

Mayavo, Mashinge and Campbell are A team players that could be improved a little as well so that they're better end domestic players on the national side fringes.

Tashinga Makoni should be def in both. Tananurwa Makoni should be avg and def.

Chivanga could be ever so slightly better, near the national team.

Tinashe Nenhunzi is an occasional keeper.

Taffy Mupariwa should bat at 5, 3, 3 and be occasional keeper only. He's opened more in FC than any other position.

Cunningham Ncube bats at 6 not an opener. Has opened a bit, but not recently.

Tsiga should bat at 5 or 6 not be an opener. Mostly opened in List A.

Alvin Chiradza is a keeper. Changed

Joylord Gumbie bat at 3 not an opener. He's opened throughout his career in all formats.

Brad Evans could be a touch better with the bat.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 01-06-2023, 11:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ferg
    replied
    Teague Wyllie just became the youngest batter to score a Sheffield Shield century since Ricky Ponting but can barely score more than 30 in game. Needs a major boost.
    Also have noticed in every save I’ve played that Australia stop picking spinners. In test cricket Lyon plays every game and the emergence of Green means they will most likely continue to pick a spinner even when he retires rather than going with an extra fast bowler. In short forms Zampa/Agar should be playing every game. Potential replacements for Lyon Zampa and Agar include Swepson/Kuhnemann/Sangha/Murphy and it doesn’t make sense that Aus stop playing a spinner

Leave a comment:

Working...
X