Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
    Maybe that record was most runs by any player in a T20 season, who knows
    Potentially, I also got the equivalent record for wickets taken as well but couldn't find anything to confirm if that was the case.

Comment

Part 22: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcBYzskh-p0

Comment

This is an episode not to miss - season 3 finishes with a thriller of an episode in which we play our final two Championship games, pushing for the Div 1 title.

Comment

So close to the dream first season! The tie cost you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
            So close to the dream first season! The tie cost you!
            Absolutely - to think that just one more run could have won us the Championship! Imagine not liking cricket.

Comment

After falling heartbreakingly short of winning Division One at the first attempt, we review our third season and make our signings for Season 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwVqLNXgBs0

Comment

Enjoyed the review. Was hoping you'd go for Jack Taylor as he's always done well for me at Gloucestershire! Be good to see some screens of the Gloucestershire squad and how the likes of Bracey and Hammond have gotten on in your save!

Good luck with the championship this season, be good to see you win and then shift the squad to a white ball focus to bag those trophies as well.

Also how big are those hundred squads!? Seems like every decent player is signed up.

Edit: checked the hundred squads in my save and they're all 20-22 players. I think in reality they're limited to 15 so that's an extra 40-56 players contracted. 2-3 players lost per county during the one day cup. May be worth adding your voice to the feedback about that.
                Last edited by Lynx54321; 07-27-2020, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Nice squad depth now and a much better batter as your keeper should help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                    Enjoyed the review. Was hoping you'd go for Jack Taylor as he's always done well for me at Gloucestershire! Be good to see some screens of the Gloucestershire squad and how the likes of Bracey and Hammond have gotten on in your save!

Good luck with the championship this season, be good to see you win and then shift the squad to a white ball focus to bag those trophies as well.

Also how big are those hundred squads!? Seems like every decent player is signed up.

Edit: checked the hundred squads in my save and they're all 20-22 players. I think in reality they're limited to 15 so that's an extra 40-56 players contracted. 2-3 players lost per county during the one day cup. May be worth adding your voice to the feedback about that.
                    I was very tempted by Taylor to be honest as I am a big fan irl, but his in-game stats were what swayed me away from him. Let me know any players you want to see and I'll send some screenshots

Comment

We begin season 4 in today's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nbr0srNtmQ

Comment

I’d have Bess in for Raine... a good spinner may help keeping opposition scores down

Comment

Originally posted by MateGaming View Post

I was very tempted by Taylor to be honest as I am a big fan irl, but his in-game stats were what swayed me away from him. Let me know any players you want to see and I'll send some screenshots
                          Cheers it would be good to see Hammond, Bracey, Scott and Willows please. If any of the other young players have managed to establish themselves that would be good too.

Taylor's an awesome 'finisher' in t20, something the game doesnt always capture.

Comment

Cheers it would be good to see Hammond, Bracey, Scott and Willows please. If any of the other young players have managed to establish themselves that would be good too.

Taylor's an awesome 'finisher' in t20, something the game doesnt always capture.
                            All four players attached. Bracey has moved onto Yorkshire and has done the best comfortably of the four of them - Scott hardly seems to have played, and Hammond and Willows have fairly low averages sadly.
                            Screenshots as of 31 May 2023 in-game. David Payne now has 487 FC wickets at an average of 28.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks mate.

Bracey looks very useful! Good to see Willows at least broke into the team. Wonder if Hammond and Scott are a but underrated as both will feature plenty in real life for Gloucestershire.

Out of interest how have the Leicester academy players you culled got on since release? I know the likes of Sam Evans, Dearden and Swindells are held in high regard at the club.

Comment

Thanks mate.

Bracey looks very useful! Good to see Willows at least broke into the team. Wonder if Hammond and Scott are a but underrated as both will feature plenty in real life for Gloucestershire.

Out of interest how have the Leicester academy players you culled got on since release? I know the likes of Sam Evans, Dearden and Swindells are held in high regard at the club.
                                Dearden is actually at Gloucestershire now but his stats don't look too impressive. I don't recall seeing Evans or Swindells since I released them. All three certainly have potential irl but were never going to be good enough in-game, with how the game handles young talent unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X