No announcement yet.

YouTube Cricket Captain Series - English Domestic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch not defending 322, I can’t say much though as South Africa chased down 370 to beat my England side recently!

you will need some better bowlers for Division 1 next year, maybe even your overseas player depending who you can get domestically

Comment

Can we seal promotion - or even go a step further and win Div 2 - in the final episode of the 2nd season?

Comment

A successful Season 2 ends with a review of the season and making our signings for Season 3!

Comment

We begin Season 3 with our first games in Division One since 2003!

Comment

You need that division 1 money! Hopefully you have enough quality to stay up and with Khan maybe you can be a decent T20 side

Comment

Can we continue our good start to Division One?

#19: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TODBhC5mbmU

Comment

Great start to the Championship , can you challenge for the title in your first season!?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                  Great start to the Championship , can you challenge for the title in your first season!?
                  Not too long until you'll find out

Without giving too much away, I can confirm that the last episode of S3 is incredibly tense.

Comment

Season 3 continues with Part 20:

Comment

You sound a bit stressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                        You sound a bit stressed!
                        It's what the T20s do to me

Comment

Enjoying these videos so far, though only part way through season 2.

Does your one day cup form improve? In season your List A results mirrored mine and I'm really struggling with the 50 over games.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                            Enjoying these videos so far, though only part way through season 2.

Does your one day cup form improve? In season your List A results mirrored mine and I'm really struggling with the 50 over games.
                            Glad you're enjoying them mate. I've struggled lots in the ODC this year with both county saves I've done - having half your team called up for the Hundred doesn't help, although I can't use that excuse until Season 3! Although, to be fair, I've never really been consistent in limited overs matches anyway.

Comment

Part 21 was released this morning : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6FW1BRZXGQ

Comment

Maybe that record was most runs by any player in a T20 season, who knows

Comment

Working...
                                X