Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJHC
    replied
    It would be great if there could be an option to exit the highlights mid over.

There are times when tweaking something mid over is needed. I usually only play ball by ball when managing to get a tailender on strike at the end of innings.

However there are times when a mid over tweak is needed, such as, a batsmen plays two or three shots in the same area and you want to tweak the field, you want to change the line of bowling for the last part of the over because a leg stump line wasn't working, or that you have forgotten to set the field correctly at the start of the over.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    The effectiveness of part time bowlers is MASSIVELY skwed. Shreyas Iyer keeps coming on against me and getting a wicket in his first over all the time. This is his actual stats: https://www.espncricinfo.com/india/c...er/642519.html

He's clearly such a bad bowler, he's virtually never bowled but on the game, he can bowl every game and get an over. I'm not going full against him either.

This tactic is far too potent to be realistic.
    Seen online this week...

Tom Banton (a wicket keeper) getting figures of 1-27 from 4 overs in a T20. He took a wkt first ball. My players were aggressive versus him and I made about 170, he was Somerset's best bowler in the innings.

Jason Roy getting two wickets in an over - there was also a run out too.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    What needs to be done to get full domestic leagues from AFG, IRE, ZIM, BAN and SL. If its just squads and the league formats, then I'm sure people would be willing to volunteer to help. I would.

Leave a comment:

• Don73
    replied
    Why do batsmen who are on full aggression targeting 11 rpo leave the ball alone when there's only one run taken from the over?

And then when they're targeting 1 rpo and there's 5 runs off the over, then dance down the track and get stumped.

It's utterly infuriating that players do the opposite of what you're asked!
    I've mentioned it elsewhere but that shot in T20's where the batsman hits it down to long on or down to long leg and it's 'cut off' and there's no run annoys the hell out of me. Absolutely no reason why that wouldn't be a single.

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Why do batsmen who are on full aggression targeting 11 rpo leave the ball alone when there's only one run taken from the over?

And then when they're targeting 1 rpo and there's 5 runs off the over, then dance down the track and get stumped.

It's utterly infuriating that players do the opposite of what you're asked!

Leave a comment:

• Wilted
    replied
    Better scheduling for lower ranked international teams once they start climbing to higher ranks so they actually have multiple Test/ODI/T20I series per season. Also make other teams eligible for the Test Championship. I got Afghanistan to rank 7 in tests and they didn't qualify.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied
    Captain saw them in the nets, had a gut feeling. Outstanding skippering.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    The effectiveness of part time bowlers is MASSIVELY skwed. Shreyas Iyer keeps coming on against me and getting a wicket in his first over all the time. This is his actual stats: https://www.espncricinfo.com/india/c...er/642519.html

He's clearly such a bad bowler, he's virtually never bowled but on the game, he can bowl every game and get an over. I'm not going full against him either.

I was 500-3 in a test match when my opponent threw in the towel and bowled 2 batsmen who had never bowled in their life and 1 got 4 wickets when I didn’t even change my aggression level!

Leave a comment:

• msvba32
    replied
    We should be able to sign replacement players in T20 leagues. In one of my saves I paid $100k+ for a overseas player and he got injured for like 4 weeks. In real life teams would sign a replacement player but in game that isn't an option. This could also be implemented for international games if some of your best players gets injured

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied
    Also does it count as a simple fix to 86 pointless 4th day declarations? Don't really see what possible good does it do for a team to declare an hour into the final session just because they're 264 in front. This is an old one, though.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Cat
    replied
    Been an irritation of mine for ages that one can't skip highlights until the bowler bowls the ball. Think this was added after ICCIII. Yeah, yeah, I could just set the highlights off. Still annoyed by it, your mileage may vary, etc.

Leave a comment:

• TJHC
    replied
    It would be great if the end of session / innings and fall of wicket timings were more in line with the real game.

Currently, when a wicket falls in the final over before a session break a new batsman has to come out for 2 balls.

The same issue applies at the change of innings, if there is 4 mins before an interval and the innings ends, the new batting team has to face 1 over before breaking for the interval.

It would be nice if there was flexibility in dealing with the end of sessions; to allow the completion of an over in the next session, and to delay an innings start until the next session if the end of the previous innings is less than 10 minutes from an interval.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    The one feature that I want most is the ability to load a line up for the online game.

Every time I play I have to change 11 players and it takes ages.
    Yes would be good if you could save a 11 for each format to make the quick switch

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    The one feature that I want most is the ability to load a line up for the online game.

Every time I play I have to change 11 players and it takes ages.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X