Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Child
    replied
    This is a brilliant thread idea. Ideas for things that we can feasibly do as game updates this year rather than bigger features that would be for next year’s version. We can’t change the saved game format after release, so white ball only contacts can’t be added this year, but the rest look feasible and the 100 ball ideas are ‘why didn’t I think of that?’ improvements.

Leave a comment:

• Crabman
    replied
    I've gone through some in my playthrough here https://youtu.be/QBJpqqspyLQ

To summarize

- Runs to win/balls remaining on highlight screen (top right maybe?)
    - Current batsmen and score (top left?)
    - RPO required in the hundred (with the RTW/Ball remaining.
    - The hundred. A repeat over button to the right of Play Over when bowling, so you can use the same bowler twice. It's quite cumbersome to go to the bowler select menu.
    - The hundred (possible T20 and One Day) If you hover over the current bowler, it shows their average. For short games, bowling economy would be handy as well.

Love the game

Leave a comment:

• Cricstarz
    replied
    Ability to star/favourite upcoming players so I can keep an eye on emerging/consistent performers.
    for example if I saw a player do well 1 season I could star him and he would show up in a new tab (like selected squad tab, then england tab and then favourites tab)

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied
    Chris Child Sureshot

???????What you saying lads?

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied
    Winter coaching would be very useful

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    started a topic Simple Feature Requests

Simple Feature Requests

Thought I'd kick up a thread for simple feature requests rather than wholesale things like associate cricket or editors. Talking things that would be more minimal dev work. Couple to kick off:

1. As mentioned elsewhere white ball only contracts for domestic players in county cricket.

2. Winter coaching. I'm thinking here that whereas the game currently blocks you from entering the coaching page post contract process it would let you enter and give you perhaps 25% of your normal coaching slots to put a couple of players on technique coaching for the winter whilst you wait fir the game to roll back round to the start of the next season. This would simulate how young county players might go and play Aussie grade cricket for example. When you get back fir your next season these players may have got a solid boost from this additional technique coaching.
Working...
X