X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galvatron
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Chris has now allowed players to return to counties once their 100 teams are out of the 100 tournament. The message you get shown on the messages screen still only shows after the tournament, but released players are available before then.

It's on the list to update that message for when players return, but it's pretty complex code so couldn't happen today.
    Thanks for checking up on all this stuff. Are the 100 squads going to be reduced in size? 24 for their squads seem excessive. If you look here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/50109006

The actual squads are only 16 players. This would be a lot more manageable for a county side.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post

I did wonder about this before the game dropped because in reality we will see a lot of 2nd xi players in the challenge trophy etc and limited numbers from each county in the hundred, but if you’re building your team well in game then ai is bound to see all your players as hot property.

im only in 2021 Worcestershire and I have 11 available players - 7 of which are bowlers - so I’m just simming the games as it’s pointless, even my main overseas player is unavailable due to the hundred despite being 100% available in contract selection - perhaps move the hundred contract selection before county contract session, maybe with a ‘picked for 100’ flag somewhere?
    I'd really like to look at your save so I can analyse everything that is happening and then I can pass on to Chris and Andy.. Your save will be here:

C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

You should be able to send it to me in a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Ahmedleo414 View Post
    For the Pakistan domestic system, the historical records for Sotuhern Punjab go back to the 1930s, even though this team is a brand new team and has no affiliation with the old. Also, for the Pakistan domestic system, I am unable to see T20 historical records, even though a T20 system is now in place
    We've fixed the 20 Over filter not displaying.

The records going back before to same team name but different teams, is a bit more complicated, I'm going to take a look at this at some point in the next week or two.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    When it gets to the 100 final, players in all squads remain with their 100 team and don't return to county. Not sure if this has been fixed in the latest one you mention above.
    Chris has now allowed players to return to counties once their 100 teams are out of the 100 tournament. The message you get shown on the messages screen still only shows after the tournament, but released players are available before then.

It's on the list to update that message for when players return, but it's pretty complex code so couldn't happen today.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenlightning003 View Post
    My game keeps crashing during the 2021 T20 World Cup. I'm playing as India and the game started crashing before my game against England.
    We think this issue has been fixed with version 20.04 which has just gone live. Please let us know.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied

There was rain before the lunch break but the time of the delay made up the time to lunch.
    Chris has investigated this, it's a purely cosmetic bug. The actual time lost to rain is correct, but the time being shown in the message box isn't correct. Chris had a look at this this afternoon but it's a complex fix, so he''ll investigate further in the upcoming days.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

I'm getting some random crashes too
    This has been fixed in the patch that just went live.

Cricket Captain 2020 fix-list 20.04
    - Fixed crash if 2nd innings of computer OD match washed out
    - Fixed wrong message showing when accepting international captaincy
    - Fixed 100 and 20 Over fielding restrictions (including rain reduced)
    - Fixed DLS par score if 2nd innings has reduced overs from start
    - Fixed adding stats to players twice if 2nd innings of OD washed out
    - Allowed players to return from 100 when their team doesn't reach knockouts
    - Fix for 20 Over records not showing in Pakistan Domestic

Leave a comment:

• benj_2904
    replied

I'm Lancashire and it's 2022

I did wonder about this before the game dropped because in reality we will see a lot of 2nd xi players in the challenge trophy etc and limited numbers from each county in the hundred, but if you’re building your team well in game then ai is bound to see all your players as hot property.

im only in 2021 Worcestershire and I have 11 available players - 7 of which are bowlers - so I’m just simming the games as it’s pointless, even my main overseas player is unavailable due to the hundred despite being 100% available in contract selection - perhaps move the hundred contract selection before county contract session, maybe with a ‘picked for 100’ flag somewhere?
    Last edited by benj_2904; 06-20-2020, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post
    Apologies, I haven’t red all responses but I am getting regular crashes mid game - nothing special happening just closes the game
    I'm getting some random crashes too

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Bangalore seem to be playing all home matches in Mohali, not Bangalore

Leave a comment:

• benj_2904
    replied
    Apologies, I haven’t red all responses but I am getting regular crashes mid game - nothing special happening just closes the game

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied

What team are you playing as and what year are you in?

The ECB reduced the OD comp to a development competition, so the available players won't be good, it's exactly what will happen next season. The game should produce youth players to ensure you have an XI.

If you can PM me the save, that would be great:

C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves
    I'm Lancashire and it's 2022

Leave a comment:

• galvatron
    replied

Was there rain before the interval?
    There was rain before the lunch break but the time of the delay made up the time to lunch.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx54321
    replied

This is an interesting one.

It's been available when batting in Mobile versions for a few years now, actually a bug in the first instance.

We were 50/50 on changing it so Desktpo/Tablet can see it.

I kind of like it, I think if you're in a real match situation, you could see how tired the bowler is.
    I actually agree. Visibly tiring bowler? Up that aggression!

Any thoughts on (real) youth player development Nigel? You've done great work adding young players this year but it's very demoralising to see them not improve and never get games whilst the generated young players go straight into first XIs.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by MateGaming View Post

I've experienced this too and didn't think much of it, but now I think about it, it doesn't seem right that we should be able to see this.
    This is an interesting one.

It's been available when batting in Mobile versions for a few years now, actually a bug in the first instance.

We were 50/50 on changing it so Desktpo/Tablet can see it.

I kind of like it, I think if you're in a real match situation, you could see how tired the bowler is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X