This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasnoz View Post
    was hoping for an early release this year after the winter edition was cancelled, still enjoying 2013 though and its hard to be impatient with these guys because I doubt they make huge money from the series and they are entitled to a normal life without working 24/7
    Completely agree but an update take a matter of minutes doesn't it.
    We all know it's late but we are left to guess as to why which isn't very helpful.
    An idea if we will actually even get a game would be nice.
    #fingerscrossed

Comment

This is turning out to be very frustrating.Not a single update in months.It's June now,the month we always get a new version.
      Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

last year the updates and official press releases came on Facebook

Comment

It would be helpful to at least know what Childish Things' intentions are. I assume at this stage an Iphone version of the 2013 game is no longer being worked on as it is more than a year out of date. Is a 2014 game being worked on? If so, will this be released on PC and Iphone?

Comment

There are a few rumours around that Childish Things has folded and there will be no ICC14. I really hope this isn't true but could explain lack of activity?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post
              There are a few rumours around that Childish Things has folded and there will be no ICC14. I really hope this isn't true but could explain lack of activity?
              Forum keeps going down so that might be an explanation - albeit a very sad one.

Comment

I seriously hope it's not true but it seems to be a beckoning reality. A message to tell us either way would be appreciated.

Comment

Well, its just a rumour. ICC still working on 2014 game. Confirmed. Official message.
                  "We certainly haven't packed up, we've just been very busy with development of 2014. The release date of which is to be announced, at the moment."

Comment

Where did you read that mate?

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
                      Well, its just a rumour. ICC still working on 2014 game. Confirmed. Official message.
                      "We certainly haven't packed up, we've just been very busy with development of 2014. The release date of which is to be announced, at the moment."
                      Finally some good news - albeit not officially posted here though which is a bit disappointing ....

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
                        You have a source for us?
                        Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

my friend got a reply. Actually we both sent but luckily he got reply... il give source soon. with screen

Comment

Good to hear there is still hope

Comment

First of all it was really disappointing not to get ICC on android and now even PC version is delaying.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
                                You have a source for us?
                                From me.

We haven't collapsed, just been exceptionally busy (understatement of the year), we should have an announcement in the next few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X