X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Cricket Captain 2013 - New engine screenshots

Hi all,

As the title says, these are the screenshots from our new engine. Coming to iOS, Android and Mac this winter, then for PC for the 2014 version.

Right, I'm having issues getting these to not be really small, somehow, so whilst my brain works that out, I'm just leaving the direct link above!

Sureshot
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sureshot; 10-29-2013, 05:17 PM.

These look great !!

Not so happy about you using the word "winter" though ...
    Is that your gentle way of breaking the news that this won't be available until Dec at the earliest
    Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 10-29-2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

My feet are starting to get really cold, so I think that counts as winter...In cricketing terms, the winter season has started, England are already down under for the first of the winter tours. Odd that, isn't it, when you think about it, cricket (English cricket, certainly) splits the year in to Summer and Winter, poor old Spring and Autumn, being all left out like that.

As we said last week, we aren't in a position to announce a release date yet, but we're proud to start showing off screenshots.

Edit: Okay, managed to get the thumbnails to a better size. I'll leave the URL's to the Facebook-hosted images.
      Last edited by Sureshot; 10-29-2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

You mean Northants haven't got their unrelated fish logo any more? Bless them.

On a more serious note, it looks great! Really looking forward to grabbing it for my Android tablet.

Comment

Wasn't there meant to be 2 versions of the PC game this year, one for the Summer Ashes and one in the winter Ashes. So if the PC version come out this year??

Comment

Looks great but can the squads be updated for the Australian domestic season please?

Comment

Originally posted by someone View Post
              Wasn't there meant to be 2 versions of the PC game this year, one for the Summer Ashes and one in the winter Ashes. So if the PC version come out this year??
              Hi mate

see comment 25 on page 3 for the update about the seond PC version

Comment

please do create an online gameplay for android/ios. Like a cross platform. There are so many games on android which work well online. It will take the game to another level on handheld devices.

Comment

Any chance of some new pics ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                    Any chance of some new pics ?

Pretty please

Comment

I know it's annoying when people keep asking, but any news on a release date for Mac?

Comment

It's a tad annoying that we have to ask in the first place when there is no news .......

Comment

We're hard at work on the game, progress in the last few weeks has been very good and we're getting close.

As we've said, we'll announce a release date nearer to release. Whilst I know that sounds vague (and not ideal), given the issues we have had this year, it's the best for all of us to go down this route.

If you've missed the format update before, Android will release first and then iOS/Mac a week or so later.

I appreciate it doesn't look great that we're quiet, but we're working very hard on this and the finishing line is close.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                            We're hard at work on the game, progress in the last few weeks has been very good and we're getting close.

As we've said, we'll announce a release date nearer to release. Whilst I know that sounds vague (and not ideal), given the issues we have had this year, it's the best for all of us to go down this route.

If you've missed the format update before, Android will release first and then iOS/Mac a week or so later.

I appreciate it doesn't look great that we're quiet, but we're working very hard on this and the finishing line is close.
                            Cheers mate - glad to hear that you can see it from our side

Any chance of some more new screenshots while we wait ....
                            Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 11-27-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Thanks for the reply! It's reassuring to know that work is still ongoing! Really looking forward to this as ever! Haven't missed one of the series yet and don't intend to!

Comment

Working...
                              X