This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
    Seems as if Paul Stirling still hasn't been improved. But the improvement of young fringe players for county has been greatly appreciated!
    Stirling was changed and checked, something had changed between the check and release, so this is being investigated.

Comment

County Game

Paul Stirling is underrated.
      William Porterfield is underrated.
      George Dockrell is underrated.
      The o'Brien brothers are underrated.
      Ryan ten Doeschate is underrated.
      Morne Morkel shouldn't have é in Morne.

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
        Paul Stirling is underrated.
        William Porterfield is underrated.
        George Dockrell is underrated.
        The o'Brien brothers are underrated.
        Ryan ten Doeschate is underrated.
        Morne Morkel shouldn't have é in Morne.
        I've found that Kevin O'Brien seems to be better for me in FC than in one day and 20/20.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
          I've found that Kevin O'Brien seems to be better for me in FC than in one day and 20/20.
          Kevin O'Brien does do better in the longer forms but is still substandard. Michael Carberry is also highly underrated.

Comment

Australian Domestic

Ryan Harris is underrated.
            Peter Siddle is underrated.
            Moises Henriques is overrated.
            Joe Burns is overrated.
            Is Chris Sabburg a regen? He is in every single savegame yet I have never heard of him.
            Alex Doolan is underrated
            Sean Abbott is underrated.
            Ben Hilfenhaus is underrated.
            Michael Clarke is extremely underrated.
            Ashton Agar is underrated.
            Nathan Lyon is underrated.
            Ed Cowan is underrated.
            Philip Hughes is underrated
            David Warner is underrated.
            Chris Rogers is underrated.

Comment

Reece Topley seems to be pretty outstanding. Should he be quite that good?

Comment

Definitely think Chris Wood of Hampshire should be LFM instead of LM. I was at Hampshire v Essex yesterday and he was noticeably quicker than mascarenhas who is a RFM

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                  Ryan Harris is underrated.
                  Peter Siddle is underrated.
                  Moises Henriques is overrated.
                  Joe Burns is overrated.
                  Is Chris Sabburg a regen? He is in every single savegame yet I have never heard of him.
                  Alex Doolan is underrated
                  Sean Abbott is underrated.
                  Ben Hilfenhaus is underrated.
                  Michael Clarke is extremely underrated.
                  Ashton Agar is underrated.
                  Nathan Lyon is underrated.
                  Ed Cowan is underrated.
                  Philip Hughes is underrated
                  David Warner is underrated.
                  Chris Rogers is underrated.
                  Nup, Queensland all-rounder and Andy Bichel's cousin.

Comment

I was looking at the all time greats list for Australia when picking a side for a test series and noted a few discrepancies and missing players:

Rod Marsh and Ian Healy missing (there are only 7 keepers of which two were no more than backups at best)
                    Boon listed as keeper
                    Langer listed as keeper
                    Mark Waugh was not an opener at test level
                    Doug Walters was an all-rounder
                    Tim Paine is not an opener at first class level
                    Mitchell Johnson and Andy Bichel are bowlers who can bat a bit, not all-rounders. Even Paul Rieffel could be in this category
                    Phil Jaques is on the Poms list even though he played for Australia

What is funny is if you go to the Classic matches there are players there who do not come up on the All Time list

Comment

I would like to mention here that Tim Bresnan is stated as defensive , he should be aggressive or moderate and Nasir Jamshed should be aggressive although he has been slightly slow in run making for past few months bt still his one day strike rate is in mid 80's. Anwer Ali who is selected by Pakistan for the zimbawe tour should be considered a bowling all rounder rather than bowler and he needs to be improved as a bowler.

I also think it would be a good addition to have Mohammad Amir as injured till the ban is completed.

Comment

Originally posted by nick1408 View Post
                        I was looking at the all time greats list for Australia when picking a side for a test series and noted a few discrepancies and missing players:

Rod Marsh and Ian Healy missing (there are only 7 keepers of which two were no more than backups at best)
                        Boon listed as keeper
                        Langer listed as keeper
                        Mitchell Johnson and Andy Bichel are bowlers who can bat a bit, not all-rounders. Even Paul Rieffel could be in this category

What is funny is if you go to the Classic matches there are players there who do not come up on the All Time list
                        Jaques will be in the England list because of his time with English counties. Marsh and Healy are both in the game. Other points all noted.

Comment

ms dhoni

hi,
                          just wanted to share that in the game....ms dhoni is very under rated,
                          i have been playing the game since 2001
                          but as of now i have found everything perfect but ms dhoni never ever performs except sometimes in test matches
                          i have tried playing him with each and every level of aggression in odis nd t20 ...he hardly performs ..as in maybe once in 10 games...that is nothing as compared to his realistic charm
                          he does alright is test matches but never performs in odis nd t20so due to dis i am forced to pick dinesh karthik or some other guy in my online team
                          and change nd captain preference to virat kohli instead of dhoni
                          i hope you can fix this up please

Comment

Noticed some missing Pakistan "great" players. Was trying to play a series with a Pakistan 82 side. Missing Mohsin Khan, Sadiq Mohammed, Mansoor Akthar, and Haroon Rashid, all key players in the 80s. I'm not sure Tahir Naquash is in there either. Please can we have an update? Great game btw have not played this game in years.

Comment

Originally posted by nick1408 View Post

Boon listed as keeper
                              Langer listed as keeper

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                              Jaques will be in the England list because of his time with English counties. Marsh and Healy are both in the game. Other points all noted.
                              Mash and Healy are not there - see screenshot - http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6507/2bbm.png

Understand Jaques is on the England list but he shouldn't be. He played for Australia, not England. He isn't an all time great for England (well, not Australia either I guess) so shouldn't appear on their list.

Comment

Fawad Ahmed is only 31 years old, in the game his age is 34 years old when you start a career with Australia. Also Gurinder Sandhu's bowling ability needs a boost. Nic Maddinson is also under rated.
                                Pakistan have a young bowler playing for them in the under 19's called Zafar Gohar for some reason he isn't in the game.
                                A few young county players are too under rated, Zafar Ansari his batting is hopeless and his bowling is under rated, his batting needs to be increased a lot.
                                Josh Cobb - batting needs to be increased
                                Jason Roy - batting needs to be increased
                                Adil Rashid - bowling needs to be increased

Comment

Working...
                                X