This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13.04/13.05 Database Errors

Please make sure you are running a new save before making suggestions for database improvements, as the database fixes from patch 13.04 will only work on new save games.

Version 13.05 Details

Bugs need to be reported here:
    Bug Reports

--------

Database errors are:
    Wrong teams
    Player types
    Bowling types (remember, RMF is faster than RFM)
    Hair colour and styles
    Aggression rating and preferences
    Retired status
    Player abilities (Please see below)
    Player’s not being picked for teams (international or domestic)

Remember all data should be correct up until the start of 2013 season (31st March cut off). So if someone retired from One Day International in May but played an ODI in April, they shouldn’t be corrected.

As in previous years we have had to split up the Australian system. The state sides are correct for the new season, the 20 over sides are not, these aren’t being finalised until late November if I remember correctly, so we will be using the 20 over squads from 2012/13.

Player abilities
    We are always happy to review player abilities, but it is important that if you think someone isn’t rated properly that you review your opinion on this over several seasons and different save games. Please mention that you have done this as it makes it easier for us to decide if the ability needs changing.

Comparing to other player abilities is good.

On all of the points above, the more information you give and the layout makes things not only easier for us, but also easier for other people on the forum to agree/disagree with your point (though some issues may not be opinion based).

Please keep database errors and bugs separate (we may move/delete/merge ones in the wrong place), please keep database errors in this thread and don’t post them in other threads, it’s hard to keep track of a potential issue if it is stored in a story thread, etc. Please make us aware of any misplaced posts.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 10-29-2013, 06:08 PM.

I don't know how you could implement this but is it possible to bring Amir out of retirement once his ban is served?

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
      I don't know how you could implement this but is it possible to bring Amir out of retirement once his ban is served?
      Have him start off with a really long injury?

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
        Have him start off with a really long injury?
        good idea!

Comment

The game is looking better than ever from a database point of view - thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
            The game is looking better than ever from a database point of view - thanks!
            Been stuck in Zurich all week for work without my laptop ..... Can't wait to give the new patch a try !!

Comment

Seems as if Paul Stirling still hasn't been improved. But the improvement of young fringe players for county has been greatly appreciated!

Comment

Right after ChamPions TroPhy Pakistan team is suPPose or has toured..
                1. Pakistan tour of WI still not included of 5 odis & 2 t2o
                2. Pakistan tour of Zimbabwe also not included which is going to haPPen in late august of 2 test 3 odi 2 t2o
                kindly adjust this..
                Last edited by SHMG; 08-03-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

U Khawaja .. Aus .. again listed as an oPener more of a middle order batsmen these days..
                  Just dont understand the concePt of england having Pieterson , Bell , Roots all oPeners in short format..
                  U Akmal is now a full time keePer for Pakistan in short format also M Irfan is more of LF like W Riaz than LMF & U Amin change to all rounder comes in R BoPara category
                  R Ashwin batting is way overrated reduce a little he looks more of a batting all rounder when scoring than bowling all rounder
                  L Thirammne .. SL .. Middle order batsmen dont Play oPener
                  U Tharanga .. Just oPener not WK batsmen oPener
                  K Edwards .. WI .. Middle order batsmen no oPener

Wrongly Selected M Irfan (SPinner] instead need to select M Irfan (LMF or LF] in Pakistan ChamPion troPhy squad Pls check n correct it also M irfan from LMF to LF and get him selected in the Playing 11 his bowling needs to be imProved vastly otherwise very Poor bowler in game whereas he is the leading wicket taker for Pakistan now also Asad Ali should be RFM then RMF .. Hammad Azam is more of a batting all rounder but in game he is more bowling all rounder not good with the bat..
                  Also noticed D Hussey stats are not uPdated ProPerly as in his odi career he has no centuries recorded in game whereas there is one odi century registered to his name..
                  Last edited by SHMG; 08-03-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHMG View Post
                    U Khawaja .. Aus .. again listed as an oPener more of a middle order batsmen these days..
                    Just dont understand the concePt of england having Pieterson , Bell , Roots all oPeners in short format..
                    U Akmal is now a full time keePer for Pakistan in short format also M Irfan is more of LF like W Riaz than LMF & U Amin change to all rounder comes in R BoPara category
                    R Ashwin batting is way overrated reduce a little he looks more of a batting all rounder when scoring than bowling all rounder
                    L Thirammne .. SL .. Middle order batsmen dont Play oPener
                    U Tharanga .. Just oPener not WK batsmen oPener
                    K Edwards .. WI .. Middle order batsmen no oPener

Wrongly Selected M Irfan (SPinner] instead need to select M Irfan (LMF or LF] in Pakistan ChamPion troPhy squad Pls check n correct it also M irfan from LMF to LF and get him selected in the Playing 11 his bowling needs to be imProved vastly otherwise very Poor bowler in game whereas he is the leading wicket taker for Pakistan now also Asad Ali should be RFM then RMF .. Hammad Azam is more of a batting all rounder but in game he is more bowling all rounder not good with the bat..
                    Also noticed D Hussey stats are not uPdated ProPerly as in his odi career he has no centuries recorded in game whereas there is one odi century registered to his name..
                    All of those designations save perhaps Kirk Edwards are defensible in my view.

Comment

Marlon Samuels is listed defensive batsmen. Having watched him this is not the case!
                      Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Lancashire

Steven Croft changed to an All rounder. He bowls in every Limited overs games and bowls half his allocation 90% of the time
                        Jordan Clark changed to an All rounder he bowls in limited/2nd xi cricket and very aggressive He hit 6 6's in an over in a seconds game
                        Luis Reece improved. He opens the batting regularly and top scored in last FC Game Not an allrounder
                        Stephen Moore over-rated in FC he hasn't played much and no scored when he has played
                        Simon Kerrigan picked for England. He is the future spinner and should be 2nd spinner to Swann very soon. Takes wickets for fun on flat wickets
                        Last edited by jdenson97; 08-05-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Ahmed Shahzad is an opener in all formats not only in t20's and odi's

Comment

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CKou-i_oso
                            ^ That guy is very under-rated in this game. He's a very promisng all-rounder, Recently in under 23

*Yashoda Lanka is very under-rated

*Chaturanga Kumara is very over-rated with the bat and highly under-rated with the ball. He's a bowler who can bat a bit, Not a Batsman who can't bowl at all

*Haroon Howjood is over-rated and I don't think he's a aggressive player.

*Chaturanga de Silva and Shehan Jayasuriya are highly under-rated

*I think Kyle Jarvis is very highly under-rated cause I never see him in matches, He doesn't get picked at all. Look at these, http://www.espncricinfo.com/SRILANKA...er/332996.html. He's very successful at the Test level.

* Gayan Maneshan is over-rated

* Sachithra Serasinghe is tad-bit over-rated

* Lahiru Thirimanne is under-rated

( I don't know if these are fixed cause I have a little older version , .02 or .01 or something when i started my career.)

Comment

Mohammed Irfan is still hugely underrated and is never picked for Pakistan in game. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before every patch but it doesn't seem to be acknowledged!

Comment

Working...
                              X