No announcement yet.

• Cricket Captain Premier League - Series 1 - Discussion Thread •

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the competition going to start, wonder why people are keen to join but not wana play any matches. I know Lanky and Dave K93 are always on line looking for there matches to be played. Quess its not going to start.

Comment

PolandEagles also here

Comment

So what's happening? Do me and Lanky get walkovers through lack of communication of opponents, or level points?
        Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Sincere apologies guys, I hadn't realized the tourney already started, but I'm ready for a matchup whenever possible.

Comment

Sorry guys , had problems with the internet the past few days and only just got back to this! I'm extending the match playing times until tomorrow at midnight! Going to message everyone involved to try and get them to play in time , and you may want to message your opponent so they realise! Thanks!

Comment

Ive sent messages all week, still no reply

Comment

Ok mate , we'll see how this round goes. Just sent out a round of PM's to everyone. If someone seems to be inactive or has left the forum , we can give you the game and look into replacing the team with someone more interested!

So if you're still interested in joining post your name here and I will message you if a place comes up .

Comment

Can i join__(satya9889)

Comment

Any results yet? I've messaged all the inactive players and am prepared to replace them for the next round!

Comment

Me and Metamorphic have tried to sort a match out, but have kept missing each other, so I don't know what the protocol is for that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
                        Me and Metamorphic have tried to sort a match out, but have kept missing each other, so I don't know what the protocol is for that situation.
                        Try your best to get the game in , if not I guess the only fair thing we can do is one point each?

Comment

Originally posted by Hampshire View Post
                          Try your best to get the game in , if not I guess the only fair thing we can do is one point each?
                          Sounds fair to me

Comment

Johnyboy (Worcestshire) name me a time and I'll be on

Comment

can we re start?

Comment

how to play in this league? there is no option in online game showing any league. Help me

Comment

Working...
                                X