Could not fin compatible ScreenMode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could not fin compatible ScreenMode

I just download the ICC 2013 and when i tried to run the program it said "could not find Compatible ScreenMode" I am using windows 8 with Inter HD 4000 graphics. what should i do to run the game?

thanks

Guys please help me out. My two day trial is on a run I really want to try this game out before buying it. please come up with a solution

Comment

Originally posted by nithooos View Post
      Guys please help me out. My two day trial is on a run I really want to try this game out before buying it. please come up with a solution
      I am playing it on the same graphics card.. with resolution of 1280x768 though my laptop screen resolution is 1366x768. The game is running fine for me.

Don't know any specifics about screen mode error you getting. Try checking up on resolution selected for game and see if its compatible with your display resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by rishi View Post
        I am playing it on the same graphics card.. with resolution of 1280x768 though my laptop screen resolution is 1366x768. The game is running fine for me.

Don't know any specifics about screen mode error you getting. Try checking up on resolution selected for game and see if its compatible with your display resolution.

how do you keep the 1280*768 resolution i cant find an option for that.

Comment

I have tried everything but nothing works out for me. I guess i will have to say pass to ICC 2013! :-(.. so sad..

Comment

Screenmode errors are normally caused by an out of date graphics driver or the correct graphics driver not being installed. Click Windows Start button, in the search bar type dxdiag and press enter. When the diagnostic has finished go to the display tab, does it say something like: default display driver (8-bit)?

We can supply another 2-day trial code in the event of not being able to fix this before it expires.

Comment

i have the same problem and i've gone to the settings you've said, is there anyway i can send you the detail so you can check it out sureshot?

Comment

Yes, go to the Contact button on the left and include the information in the support form and then we can discuss it through our e-mail account. Should just be a case of updating your drivers, but I'm happy to help you find the right ones.

Comment

Originally posted by nithooos View Post
                  I just download the ICC 2013 and when i tried to run the program it said "could not find Compatible ScreenMode" I am using windows 8 with Inter HD 4000 graphics. what should i do to run the game?

thanks
                  This is the same issue I was having running the game on a Win8 tablet with that same video chipset.

I haven't been able to resolve it.

Comment

Have you updated the drivers on your tablet?

What resolution is your tablet?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                      Screenmode errors are normally caused by an out of date graphics driver or the correct graphics driver not being installed. Click Windows Start button, in the search bar type dxdiag and press enter. When the diagnostic has finished go to the display tab, does it say something like: default display driver (8-bit)?

We can supply another 2-day trial code in the event of not being able to fix this before it expires.
                      My drivers are the latest. 9.17 and the current display mode 1366*768 (32 bit) 40hz

Comment

Okay, try changing your screen resolution to 1024*768.

Comment

I have got the trial working on my Windows8 tablet, although its not perfect with the touch screen response.

Comment

What model is the tablet?

By "not perfect" how would you describe that in a bit more detail?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                              Okay, try changing your screen resolution to 1024*768.
                              tried that.. still it was not working..

Comment

Working...
                              X