Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchell starc's bowling is underrated, also he isn't a all-rounder. His bowling was perfect in ICC2012 he was good in odi's and t20's but was hit and miss in test matches. Could you make his bowling ability the same as it was in ICC2012 please. Also when will the new patch come out with all these changes in?
    Also could Ben Coad and matthew fisher be made available for Yorkshire in the next patch out?
    Last edited by muzzy; 07-02-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• I think that Shaun Liebisch needs some nerfing as his amazing first class bowling average comes from his provincial games. He has only take 1-42 for the Titans.. http://cricketarchive.com/Archive/Pl...g_by_Team.html

I know it seems like I have suggested a lot of nerfs, but there are a lot of decent young players who have great franchise stats e.g. de Kock, Rossouw, van Zyl, Elgar, Gqamane, Morris, B Hendricks, Viljoen, Williams, Maharaj, Harmer, Birch, de Lange, Abbott, Savage, Parnell (who had a good season after 2 mediocre ones) etc.

Most of these players are recognized by the new game, so thanks so much for being obsessive and perfectionist about details!

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlesDarwini View Post
        sohail tanvir's more of a rfm than a rmf
        But he's left arm bowler, so if the game has him as right handed that's a massive error

Comment

Working...
        X