Tip for bowling in One Dayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isura View Post
    Not the same because the default fields in ICC are pretty garbage. OTOH the computer has to use the same fields, so it does feel like cheating by setting custom fields.
    Its not easy to win on custom field too so Its not cheating Its only way to your apply tactics against AI
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Isura View Post
      Not the same because the default fields in ICC are pretty garbage. OTOH the computer has to use the same fields, so it does feel like cheating by setting custom fields.
      So you utilise the options available and this "does feel like cheating"

What a joke !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
        What a joke !!
        To be honest, the default fields should just be better... maybe make them format specific? That way, there'll still be an advantage to clever custom fields, but the difference would not be so great.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
          To be honest, the default fields should just be better... maybe make them format specific? That way, there'll still be an advantage to clever custom fields, but the difference would not be so great.
          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
            You read my mind It was going in mind that Lack of default field setting by AI
            For Test and one day same
            It should be improve in next version
            Is my Next Dream

Comment

A lot of boundaries from the AI batting in OD or T20 games are pretty much straight down the ground. Strangely, default defensive fields don't seem to cover this sufficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                A lot of boundaries from the AI batting in OD or T20 games are pretty much straight down the ground. Strangely, default defensive fields don't seem to cover this sufficiently.
                In reality We have seen case when early wickets gone batsman play sensibly only taking 1s ,2s and 3s for defensive field exm. Message came "No Boundary from Last 5 Overs"
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
                X