Young Australians - Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    So I'm guessing that if I want to play a game where Cummins, Starc or Pattinson are halfway decent players, I will need to wait until next year's version of the game.

I don't know why an editor can't be included in the game, ala Football Manager.
    I know there would be potential problems with online players cheating.
    However surely this could be resolved by some coding that could be added that would not allow modified databases to play in online games?
    No, because Starc is actually quite good in this game. For me playing as NSW I have him after 5 years averaging 29 with the ball and weirdly enough over 40 with the bat. :P

Comment

Yeah I've noticed most of the young Aussies (barring Starc for some weird reason) aren't all that flash.

Comment

Originally posted by morgieb View Post
        Yeah I've noticed most of the young Aussies (barring Starc for some weird reason) aren't all that flash.
        It's because they haven't shown great statistical form yet. Starc has however. Hopefully in the next game there will be a better system in place for young players so that they can develop properly and not just be 'good' or 'bad' as in real life it's not all that black and white.

Comment

Working...
        X