Anything about your game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything about your game...

I thought it would be good to have a thread where you can post anything you would like to share about your ICC2011 game.

I will start off by happily saying that I believe that I hit the jackpot in my Warwickshire game.
    This player appeared in the released youth players section at the end of the season.
    As you can see by the images he did not have amazing stats or anything but he seemed decent enough and had a very aggressive batting style so I signed him up.
    When I go to start the new season the computer recommends him to open the bowling with Chris Woakes so I give him a go.

These images show his 2nd team averages, his stats from his debut year and his stats since I signed him.
    Last edited by bryce87; 11-02-2011, 03:29 AM.
    YouTube
    Facebook

i have a player like that but he bats at no4 and is first change in my surrey team he now bats and 7 and 8 for England and bowl a little due Anderson, broad, tremlett and swann but when he bowls he gets wicket and lots of it i will upload image later when i time

Comment

I've found in the game of 2010 I'm playing (2016 season now) that the computer seems to have problems retaining talented youngsters after the debut season. I've picked up guys in 2010 and 2014 who were chosen by England before they had even reached 15 games, and at least one other player who is a top FC/borderline Test talent has available, though I didn't get him. In each case the player had a superb first half-season and was commanding a high price, 29-30k. It's as though the contract AI isn't willing to go that high for a rookie, even for an obviously exceptional talent. If that isn't something that was changed in 2011 it might be worth looking into, but for now it works to my advantage. Both are now England contracted and although I don't get enough of them playing for the county, at least they don't count against my budget so they're a bonus when they're available.

Comment

at above they now keep their better players and get rid of average and above average one but sometimes u will still get a top quality player from a computers youth team. have anyone ever get top quality wicket keeper batsman from their youth averaging above 50 in 2nd XI

Comment

Chris Gayle

I Am at the end of the 2013 season with West India on Normal.

Have a look at Gayle's Stats.
          If he was anywhere near this good in real life the WICB would not have dropped him no matter what comments he made.

Comment

maden wickets record

Can anyone break my record

After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
            Is my Next Dream

Comment

As you view this player you are probably saying "meh so what I have better players than that etc...."

I have not once accepted the England job. As you can see this player's stats look rather Hick-esque. I decided to calculate his domestic only record.

FC: 8296 runs@74.07
              OD: 2219 runs@65.26
              T20: 2922 runs@88.55

Moral of the story - captain England
              Last edited by bryce87; 02-09-2012, 07:27 PM.
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
                Can anyone break my record

Yes

Comment

Working...
                X