On-line improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
    I was playing a match with zero time reserve I was batting and waited approximately 5 minutes for my opponent to act which he didn't. I then shut down ICC assuming he had disconnected. I come back to the lobby and see that I have been penalised with a disconnection. Seems like the same old problems to me.
    I've seen this happen on my machine when my internet connection had gone down and then re-connected. The other machine detected the disconnection but mind didn't. If this is what happened with you then the disconnect charge is correct.

If anyone knows of another reason this could happen then please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
      I've seen this happen on my machine when my internet connection had gone down and then re-connected. The other machine detected the disconnection but mind didn't. If this is what happened with you then the disconnect charge is correct.

If anyone knows of another reason this could happen then please let me know.
      This was my initial thought too so I loaded up multiple web pages to check and my connection was fine. Though I have not heard anyone else complaining of the issue so perhaps it was just a rogue occurrence.
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

This was my initial thought too so I loaded up multiple web pages to check and my connection was fine. Though I have not heard anyone else complaining of the issue so perhaps it was just a rogue occurrence.
        I've had it happen to me once as well.

Comment

I just had a look at the online rating system and is it not blatantly obvious that the team in number 1, with 113 wins and not a single loss, is an edited team?
          The online rating system is such a great concept and to have someone abusing it to boost their own ego seems away from the values that the games developers stand for.
          This person hasn't logged on since we introduced some of the anti-cheat systems. Job jobbed I'd say.

Comment

I started playing online with my team today and have already been charged with unfair penalty points.

I challenged another team and they accepted. I set the terms and they accepted, and the game begun to load. All of a sudden my screen has a flash of black and ICC shuts down with a message saying that "the program encountered a problem and had to be shut down". I returned to the lobby immediately and saw that I have been penalised with a disconnection. It should also be noted that I did not have any other programs or webpages running during this time.
            YouTube
            Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X