This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time real proof of editing...

Harry potter is a cheater and he has an edited team having many players have 65535 points... he is a cheater and i have a proof that he has an edited team...see the photo... i know how to edit and i also know how to capture cheaters so first time i like to share an artmoney photo of edited player...see this and chris child please ban HArry potter!!!
    Chris child you had told all the users that you have banned the edited teams and super teams completely... so what is this?
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-09-2011, 04:40 PM.

What does artmoney actually do?

Comment

I am not here to teach you editing but i am here to distinguish between cheaters and fair gamers...
      BTW artmoney increases your players abilities as you have seen in the photo

Comment

Right I see - so it is a universal editor I guess.

Comment

I am not a computer whizz so am not sure how your pic proves cheating although am sure Chris and others will know - can you talk us non-experts through the screenshot?!

Comment

I can confirm that the screenshot shows a player that has had their batting ability increased to the maximum that it can be.

Comment

I have played following 2 cheat teams online:-

MaLcOmE and LAST_MATCH_WINNER

Both have edited their players ages and salaries.Also reducing age of player will increase players abilities with more years played.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock lover View Post
                Harry potter is a cheater and he has an edited team having many players have 65535 points... he is a cheater and i have a proof that he has an edited team...see the photo... i know how to edit and i also know how to capture cheaters so first time i like to share an artmoney photo of edited player...see this and chris child please ban HArry potter!!!
                Chris child you had told all the users that you have banned the edited teams and super teams completely... so what is this?
                This is not true.I said him i will post your team name for editing age and salary on forum then he did some trick of causing encounter problem.He himself has edited my player values in artmoney to show that i have super players.We cannot login with super players but this peoples can login with edited age and salary.I donot have super players as he has said.Only to save himself he did such dirty tricks.

Comment

you are a cheater and chewie had confirmed it... what will i get after prooving that you are a cheater... u are a liar as well and BTW ages and salaries don't let the player abilities to become 65535...

Comment

I will admit, I edit players. There are some overated players I cant help but nerf, and I will always change a player to be me, so I edit the DOB. But thats all AND I dont play online. Editing does have some advantages, but changing someone to have max batting skill is just dirty. Simple fix: dont play online

Comment

Originally posted by Rock lover View Post
                      Pot kettle black. If you are Last_match_winner you have also edited your team, maybe not the abilities, but you've still edited players' ages and this is still cheating.

Comment

So is there only one hidden value determining ability? Surely bowling aggressiveness, economy and accuracy have separate ratings (after all we technique train these different areas)? And for batting surely there are ratings for playing spin, fast, off side, leg side, aggressively and defensively?

Comment

I'd rather not go into editing in more detail here.

Comment

No offence guys but some of you guys take this far to seriously. So what if he cheated? Don't play them again and move on

Comment

I have come across a new cheater name Mr.Cricket. He has started team with edited players and I played against him he beat me with started team just like Namibian team.
                              Please ban cheater like Mr.cricket................ :mad

Comment

Working...
                              X