LBW giveaway noise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlterBridge View Post
    This issue has definitely gone, I remember this being on the older versions and I knew straight away that it was out when I heard that trademark scratch noise lol. Now I hear the scratch noise every time it hits the pad and half the time it's not given out.
    does scratchy noise implies batsman is out?

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
      Not sure, but if you're playing watching highlights, the start of an over always happens more quickly when a wicket is going to fall. Kind of spoils the suspense.
      I have noticed that this still happens - though I would word it differently to make the issue more understandable, something like this.

"If you're playing watching highlights, the highlight screen appears more quickly when a wicket is going to fall."

And yes it very much does spoil the suspense.
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

What are your machine specs?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          What are your machine specs?
          I am unsure but yes it is quite old lol so that is probably why.
          YouTube
          Facebook

Comment

I've got my new laptop in January, got my old one in 2008, does it one both and always has
            Also does it when a six is about to hit
            Last edited by dancingmongoose; 11-05-2011, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dancingmongoose View Post
              I've got my new laptop in January, got my old one in 2008, does it one both and always has
              Also does it when a six is about to hit
              The Six hit I have seen many times as well.

Comment

I have play this game and yes i have found the little bit noise at that moment. This little bit extra noise create disturbence to the player of the game and some time he exit out from the game that they fill that there is problem in device. So user not enjoy complete gaming excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                  I am unsure but yes it is quite old lol so that is probably why.
                  Unfortunately slower (be it old, or laptop, even new and decent spec, they are limited) machines can't process the highlight in the time of our highlight delay, this is the cause of the problem and we've tried in the past to find the right balance between users who have fast machines and those with slower machines.

Got some ideas for next year, so hopefully we can find a workable solution that suits everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X