Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICC 2011 Released!!!!!!

ICC 2011 Released!!!!!!

Yes.Have a look at the main page of this website.But the download link is still giving ICC 2010 setup.I don't know what's the problem.
    Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Reading the feature list and the game doesnt look that good

Nothing really exciting tbh. Will still buy and support but a bit dissapointed. Hopefully when I play it I will notice the difference.

Comment

Having the same problem, the anticipation is killing me!

Comment

Yes.No idea what the matter is.The website is being edited IMO.We may get to play the trial version at any point of time.
        But yes,the feature list is quite dissapointing.No major changes at all.Same old story.

Comment

Originally posted by Anku31 View Post
          Yes.No idea what the matter is.The website is being edited IMO.We may get to play the trial version at any point of time.
          But yes,the feature list is quite dissapointing.No major changes at all.Same old story.
          Admittedly the feature list does look a tad threadbare at the moment but I think that they're still editting it at this moment as it states :

"New twenty-over international championship and player ratings give you more silverware to play for in your quest for creating the number one side in world cricket."

Something that was a feature from last year and :

"Complete statistical update"

is one of the headlines yet isn't mentioned at all in the rest of the text.

Comment

Additionally the pictures there are from last years. (I think).

Comment

Well it seems that there will not be too many new features this year when they advertise things like the following just to fill up some space.

One day and twenty-over records for partnerships and best performances.
              Complete player database of over 3000 players, containing every player currently playing first class or limited-over cricket from around the world.
              Up to date county and state squads for the new seasons.
              Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists.
              Improved player abilities to provide even greater realism.
              Accurate and up-to date rules.

Thats pretty much a given isn't it? Do they say that every year?

Comment

The homepage has changed back now to 2010!?

Were they just teasing us?

Comment

It is't not out until next week. Our web-site guy has been putting the pages live too early.

This is an update version, rather than a major new release, as we said on Facebook. We've got some great features though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                    It is't not out until next week. Our web-site guy has been putting the pages live too early.

This is an update version, rather than a major new release, as we said on Facebook. We've got some great features though.
                    O Chris Child,it's been decades since we last saw you.Thank God you cared to come on this forum.Anyway,your website guy was probably giving us a teaser.
                    Pretty dissapointed that even this year's game is also an update.But hasn't this been the case every year?? I don't blame you to culprit levels but you should think about the users who have been playing this game from 1998.It's not Chris Child's game but our game,every person's game who has been playing it.
                    I hope you understand my emotions.And i will again expect a brand new features-packed game next year too,as i have been doing for years.

Comment

Some cool new stuff - play on your PC, pick up the same save game on your mobile on the way to work, then play on a Mac when you get to work. All the same save on the cloud (Mac & iPhone 2011 are on the way).

Play internet from iPhone to PC.

Edited field-settings mode so you can play the whole game with your own field settings, even when you change bowles and tacics.

Lots of new sats as well. Hope you enjoy it - should be early next week.

Comment

Edited field-settings mode so you can play the whole game with your own field settings, even when you change bowles and tacics.

YES!

That is all. Especially the former.

Comment

Some cool new stuff - play on your PC, pick up the same save game on your mobile on the way to work, then play on a Mac when you get to work. All the same save on the cloud (Mac & iPhone 2011 are on the way).

Play internet from iPhone to PC.

Not too much.Really.For once a year version.These kind of updates are something we get in monthly updates of 'other' games.
                          I don't want to demoralise you.But this is the truth.

Comment

Android version plz?

Comment

2011 forum is now open. I've explained in a bit of detail in what's coming in 2011.

Really busy at the moment, so do apologise in advance if we aren't snappy at answering questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X