No announcement yet.

ICC 2011 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that Australia dont have too much T20 cricket in the coming years. As seen with the IPL T20 overkill is a bad thing and lets be honest, First Class cricket is what its all about anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by Phylos Fett View Post
      That one will be tricky with the states still trying to finalize their teams. Maybe this is part of the release delay?
      Not specifically. When do the squads get announced? I think we had accurate squads last year for Aus on release, is it being delayed for this T20 malarkey?

In any case, if they aren't out when we release, we will of course patch asap after finding out the correct squads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        In any case, if they aren't out when we release, we will of course patch asap after finding out the correct squads.
        Thanks Sureshot! That news eases my concerns. I couldn't think of anything worse than playing with squads that are incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Not specifically. When do the squads get announced? I think we had accurate squads last year for Aus on release, is it being delayed for this T20 malarkey?
          The next few weeks should be when the State squads are finalized, and then the City squads should be well on their way to being finalized as well.
          World Serious Cricket

Comment

Hopefully we'll be okay on that then.

Comment

Working...
            X