NinetyNine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinetyNine

Well if you think that scoring 99 with a player is heartbreaking try scoring it with both of your openers. I was pleased with the win but the sadness of knowing that one more run to both players would have meant a century really burns deep.

Damn! That's gotta be some kinda record, in a bad way, alas.
    World Serious Cricket

Comment

I know! I was very dissapointed but the main thing is that I won the series.

Comment

so many of my players keep getting out in 90s and a few of them on 99 too it hurts man

Comment

Originally posted by Ausathon View Post
          I know! I was very dissapointed but the main thing is that I won the series.
          I just checked with Statsguru - congratulations - there has never been an instance in International cricket where both openers have been out for 99! You must be so proud
          World Serious Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Phylos Fett View Post
            I just checked with Statsguru - congratulations - there has never been an instance in International cricket where both openers have been out for 99! You must be so proud
            Hahaha thank you... I think! Proud may not be the right word. But it was definitely a unique effort.

Comment

That's one of the main flaws of this game, the amount that players get out between 90 and 99 is an absolute joke. It happens a ridiculous amount of times.

Comment

Working...
              X